Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

KMFX for everyone!

I was sick for a week this month about CD6-CD12, so we didn't really get to follow SMEP, but got BDing in on CD11, 13 and 16, and I O'd on CD15, presumably late, because I didn't feel a think while awake, so I'm hoping we caught the egg on the BD on CD13 or 16, but I'm neither optimistic nor pessimistic this month.

Hey Tori,

Thats a wise thing to do, when the bding has been a lil bit irregular,,similar is my case too m at 7 dpo today and I am also thnking f my chance as 50-50...so lets c what happens... no symptoms as f now...and just waiting fr my af date to come..
GL Dear Fxed for all f us!!

2DPO today.. didn't really get to stick to SMEP exactly. We BD CD8,10,11,13, and 14. I think I o'ed CD14 or maybe 15. I'm going off of 14. Really hoping we have a chance!

yeah the chances r good dear!!..hope u'v caught the eggy!!...we both are in DPO..Fxed and GL dear!! I am at 7 dpo:)

Hi ladies,

Still grieving and mourning the passing of our beloved rabbit here and I think that the stress is delaying my ovulation. I got an even stronger positive this morning (third day in a row) which is consistent with my OPK pattern in the last two cycles (three positive days before O) so I think the high temp on Saturday morning was a fluke. FF put dotted lines on my chart and said I O'ed on CD10 but I don't think it's accurate. I don't think I've ovulated yet. I'm going to say that based on the traumatic event on Friday and the subsequent mourning all weekend that my temps for the past few days are not reliable at all.

Here's my updated OPK progression.

Hey dear!!..hope ur doing well now!!..nothng can ever replace the loss..just hoping u r able to come out f it...well abt the FF i thnk as u said because f the errant temp recorded due to stress..i guess U can just rule out the ff pattern and still continue to temp and keep bding as per the opk..if u really feel like!!...else there is always next cycle and please do not stress dear!!
GL Dear!!

Im doing smep (with a difference) this month, we started on cd7 rather than cd8 because I tend to ovulate fairly early sometimes. We're also using Preseed for the first time. I'm expecting a +opk 2night which coincides nicely with my next planned bd. Really hoping this is it :) good luck everyone x

Hey Rachy!!
its nt a problem if u start from cd 7 as u said uve ov early before too so its not going to be a problem following schedule f smep as per tht
and ya if u expecting +opk then keep busy dear!!...keep the bding on!!
GL dear and Fxed hope u catch the eggy!! x

My husband randomly told me with what seemed like certainty that October will be our month... wish I could be that positive ;) (in aug., one of my bosses randomly told me that he saw me getting pregnant in sept., but we all see how well that worked! ha.)

I think you ladies have convinced me to try clear blue opks this cycle... I'll be getting a few of those in the coming days- which I guess puts me on the full SMEP program again haha.

I'm hoping I magically O early this cycle- my DH's bday is the 23rd, and it would be amazing if we could have a BFP by then- but again, wishful thinking as that will only be CD 27. Good thing I have some other gift ideas :p

good luck ladies- hope things are going well!

Clear blue digital is really good dear!! wish u get that as per ur plan and surprise him with the best gift ever!!..GL Dear!! baby dust your way!!

AF got me :( still doing smep for October

Ohhh so sorry hon!!..:hugs::hugs:

m hoping for 50-50 too ..if witch rears her ugly head to me too then ill join u
dnt feel alone!!m there!!

m at 7 dpo lets c!!

just keep bding a lil bit continous frm few days before ov..and follow smep as usual from begining.. GL dear!!

CantHardlywait GL for the tww Hopefully it would be enough for a BFP dear fx.

Tori remember it only takes one and in good conditions sperm can survive for 5 days. I really hope its your month x

Floridasian im so sorry dear. I can't imagine how tough it must be on you :hugs: I really hope you O soon and temps go up. x

Great choice SCgirl!!:thumbup: They are a total peace of mind. Fx for oct.

Sorry jett55, Wishing you GL for the month of OCT dear. I'll add you to the oct list x

Welcome Rachy28, its okay to start SMEP earlier if you O early or have a short cycle. I'll add you to the oct list

So I discarded Saturday's temp and just kept on BD'ing since my OPK was still positive and FF took away the cross hairs.

However after I put in this morning's temp FF again put dotted lines on CD10. I have not tested yet this morning (trying to wait for SMU to test) but it was still blaring positive last night. I'm ready to just throw the white flag and give up on this cycle.:shrug:

Update: just tested with SMU - blaring positive on IC but negative on Clear Blue. Very confused!!

at 8 dpo and my temp droped its just above coverline..thnking m out already !!:shrug::shrug:

Thanks dear,, for peping me up!!
m just not keeping my hopes tht much up for right now as ill just see tomm temp if it rises..then definately there is a chance if not then :(:(:(
next cycle!! which also m not sure much as m out f country and travelling ...just want to make sure i do before newyear atleast!!....:(::(...its just getting delayed and delayed!!!

hope u guys make it..soon too and want to join u all soon really!!

Welcome Rachy28, its okay to start SMEP earlier if you O early or have a short cycle. I'll add you to the oct list

I ovulated today :happydance:
Just need to bd tomorrow and Friday then dh can have a well deserved rest ;)

So I discarded Saturday's temp and just kept on BD'ing since my OPK was still positive and FF took away the cross hairs.

However after I put in this morning's temp FF again put dotted lines on CD10. I have not tested yet this morning (trying to wait for SMU to test) but it was still blaring positive last night. I'm ready to just throw the white flag and give up on this cycle.:shrug:

Update: just tested with SMU - blaring positive on IC but negative on Clear Blue. Very confused!!

CB digital only gives smiley if the line is darker than your previously tested line. May be line was as dark as yesterdays on CB thats why it gave you O. This is why they say stop testing after first smiley. Because then you might get O even if both the lines are there.

fx for your implantation dip pearly!!

yayy Rachy thats greattt!!!! :D

So, 9DPO today, testing in 3 days! Had a temp dip today which differs from my cycle last month which my BBT chart has followed pretty well up until now. Implantation maybe? 9DPO is supposed to be most common. Been getting some small aches here and there. FX

Attachments

• www.fertilityfriend.com.jpg
    www.fertilityfriend.com.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 4
Asmcsm,
I am at 8 dpo had a temp dip too.. which is not same as my previous cycles me ,
n m testing on 4th too:)

Asmcsm,
I am at 8 dpo had a temp dip too.. which is not same as my previous cycles me ,
n m testing on 4th too:)

FX for both of us!! I hope we both get some sticky beans! :dust:

Awww you two this is sooo exciting!!! fx for your sticky bfps!!

Thanks CantHardlyWait & Pearly :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"