Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

What worked for us the month we were successful was every other day from day8, then when I had the positive opk - (be sure that the test line is as dark as or darker than the control line- not like faint pregnancy tests), and then we dtd alot over the 3 days in a row (not just the once a day), then skipped a day and then again. And it worked. Second month trying!! Defo trying it again this time and would recommend!!!!

Can I join in on this? I'm currently at the tail end of my first TTC cycle. I'm supposed to get AF this Saturday or Sunday. I'm hoping I'll get that BFP on my first month's try, but I'm feeling the tell-tale signs of a looming AF, so I'm not sure that'll happen this time. I'll be trying the SMEP next! Doesn't seem like too much sex to me :winkwink: - is that bad? haha

What worked for us the month we were successful was every other day from day8, then when I had the positive opk - (be sure that the test line is as dark as or darker than the control line- not like faint pregnancy tests), and then we dtd alot over the 3 days in a row (not just the once a day), then skipped a day and then again. And it worked. Second month trying!! Defo trying it again this time and would recommend!!!!

That's SMEP. Full blown SMEP :winkwink:

:( af got me I'm officially joining you guys for smep this cycle. Cd 1 today

Thanks for sharing your success story but sorry for your loss. I hope you get a sticky bean this time :hugs:

Can I join in on this? I'm currently at the tail end of my first TTC cycle. I'm supposed to get AF this Saturday or Sunday. I'm hoping I'll get that BFP on my first month's try, but I'm feeling the tell-tale signs of a looming AF, so I'm not sure that'll happen this time. I'll be trying the SMEP next! Doesn't seem like too much sex to me :winkwink: - is that bad? haha

lol if it doesnt seem too much sex to you then you'd be ok ;)
Hope you get your BFP Fx for you! GL x

Jett55 Adding you in the list.

Yep, it sure is!!!!! I read thru some posts and people seemed abit unsure of when to bd etc, so I thought I'd share my experience.
Anyway, cd8 today, gonna pounce on the oh after work!! Haha xx

Yep, it sure is!!!!! I read thru some posts and people seemed abit unsure of when to bd etc, so I thought I'd share my experience.
Anyway, cd8 today, gonna pounce on the oh after work!! Haha xx

Sorry I didn't know about the miscarriage. This time it will work for u and it will stick. Good luck and loads of baby dust to you.
:dust:

Thank you, I'm praying so xx for us all xx

Got some Vitamin B6 and Vitex for my short LP. FX they work.

Hola ladies,

Just a quick update, Im on CD42 and no sign of my AF.... I tested twice and both were negative.. I don't know whats happening and I guess my body is doing what it deems necessary. Im hoping my AF will come soon so I can have some closure over the miscarriage and start "fresh" I guess... We will try the SMEP plan and hope for the best. I am a bit down and "hopeless" at this point but Im sure I will bounce back eventually :)

I cant wait to hear more success stories, I know some people get all jealous and stuff to hear other people getting pregnant, but it rally inspires me and it makes me feel happy that other ppl are happy!!!

I get jealous hearing my relatives and friends getting pregnant when they weren't even trying, but hearing about you ladies on here, such as FarmersWife, gives me hope and I can truly feel happy for you guys because you are trying and you deserve it...some don't. (not on here, just people I know).

My sister's friend, a 19 year old, has no place to live, she totalled her car, so no car, she chain smokes like she is 50 and has been doing it her whole life, drinks every weekend, and has no job....and she just found out she was pregnant a couple days ago and I deleted her off of facebook because she has only been dating her "boyfriend" for about 2 months now. It just rubbed me the wrong way...

it's not easy to watch others go on their pregnancy and parenthood journey, but Im trying to let go and just enjoy life now as it is.. I cant doubt myself anymore and this experience has been such a rollercoaster... WOW. unbelievable, I hopethat looking back on it I can say that it made me a stronger person and a more tolerant one too ;)

I also don't get jealous hearing about BFP's from the ladies here. It makes me hopeful and excited - especially from the ladies my age (I'm 35). It actually makes me more worried reading about long term TTC's and multiple mc's - makes me nervous that it might happen to me. I'd much rather hear about good news than bad!

I stay away from the Long Term TTC threads...they always get me down...lately I have been really hopeful.

I stay away from the Long Term TTC threads...they always get me down...lately I have been really hopeful.

I feel the same way. It will happen for us soon and we will get our BFP. Btw I must say I love your pic. U are a beautiful woman and I am sure u will make cute babies.
:dust:

Just got the news that my grandmother passed away last night. :cry: I've been crying on and off all morning - hopefully this won't delay my ovulation which is due on Sunday.

So I took a test this morning (because I'm impatient), and got a positive. I'm due to have my AF on Saturday and I feel kind of like I'm going to get it still, so I'm very very cautiously optimistic on the positive (i know a lot of loss happens before your missed period). If AF stays away through the weekend, I'll allow myself to be excited! I'll let you guys know... Since *something* must've worked, I'll definitely share what we did - sex every other day from basically the day i got off of my period, and then every night for 3 nights around the time I guessed I was ovulating. After that we went back to every other night for a few times and then stopped. If you guys don't mind, keep your fingers crossed for me this weekend - I'm very nervous since i feel like I'm PMSing! Thanks :)

I should add that i've been struggling with high prolactin due to a benign brain tumor (micro adenoma) for the past 3 years, so if it's possible this could happen for me...

Hey BFP :) What dpo is it ? Fingers, toes everything crossed for u :)
Be positive. Many women experience PMS symptom before their BFP. So I think its normal. So are u testing on Saturday or Sunday ? Looking forward for your post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->