Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

So sorry to hear about your miscarriages, but welcome and of course you could join.

Good luck to you this cycle, I have heard some really great success stories about the SMEP plan so I hope this cycle is it for you and is sticky!

So sorry to hear about your miscarriages, but welcome and of course you could join.

Good luck to you this cycle, I have heard some really great success stories about the SMEP plan so I hope this cycle is it for you and is sticky!

Thank you. I definatly think that smep works, it did for me! I've heard so many success stories, its definatly worth a try!!!! Xx

After a week of spotting, AF is finally here and I'm in agony! A week late... does that mean I class today as CD1? And does it mean I ovulated a week later than I thought? So glad I've bought OPKs for this month! I'm so far behind most of you now, eek! Hope it's going well for you all so far! x

Yeah I guess you ovulated a week later. Yeap full blown AF is CD1. Sorry it came. The sign of AF is just so ....:cry: Hopefully this will be your lucky month FX!! Adding you to the list.

Hello everyone, could I join this group please? I haven't read through all the previous posts yet but I will in a mo.
I'm back to TTC for no1 after 2 miscarriages, the 2nd being just a month ago and af arrived 4 days ago! So planning to use the smep this cycle. I used it last pregnancy and was successful on the second attempt. Here's hoping!!! Fingers crossed for us all! Xxxx

So sorry for your loss Felix :hugs: Would love to have you around. I'll add you up! I hope this is your lucky cycle and its a sticky bean! FX : )

Argh the OPK's I ordered on ebay were supposed to arrive today but they didn't. :growlmad:

I was going to start testing on Monday (CD7) since my cycle is only 26 days. Hopefully they arrive Monday otherwise I'll have to break down and buy them at a store somewhere.

In my area, they sell them at the dollar tree. I would just get a couple there. I hear they are just as good.

This is the worst 2 week wait of my life....

1. Not sure if I ovulated when I think I did (tests confused me).
2. Not testing for ovulation again until next cycle (trying to stress less).
3. Therefore, not even sure if this is a two week wait yet...

This is officially the first month where I did everything I was supposed to. I BDed like every day, I tested for O and got what I think may have been a positive. Just in case I am going to keep BDing regularly til AF comes..or doesn't.

Since this is officially the first month where I did everything I was supposed to...the 2ww is killing me because I really feel like I have a good chance.

After a week of spotting, AF is finally here and I'm in agony! A week late... does that mean I class today as CD1? And does it mean I ovulated a week later than I thought? So glad I've bought OPKs for this month! I'm so far behind most of you now, eek! Hope it's going well for you all so far! x

Yeah I guess you ovulated a week later. Yeap full blown AF is CD1. Sorry it came. The sign of AF is just so ....:cry: Hopefully this will be your lucky month FX!! Adding you to the list.

Typical isn't it! We only dtd once around the time I probably ovulated, but loads the week before! So annoying. Oh well, onwards and upwards :) I'm trying not to stress about it this cycle. It will happen when it's supposed to happen!

What CD are you on now? x

Don't worry marqelle just keep on BDing regularly till AF. FX for you! X
Endlessblue I'm on cd15 today just waiting for ovulation. And then tww. Time slows down when you're ttc :/

Can I join? We're currently trying the SMEP plan. Hoping for a BFP! I should be ovulating this week.

Welcome BumptasticMTY :) Yeah sure!! How many months ttc?

Thanks! This is my 2nd month TTC. First month we tried the DTD every day method. Did not work, so hoping the SMEP does. I'm also checking my BBT, CM and OPK. Hoping to have a positive OPK in the next 2-3 days.

We DTD everyday during my first month TTC also. Unfortunately didnt work for us either. Its my 3rd cycle TTC. Im also charting , checking CM and using CB digital cuz ICs didnt work for me first two cycles. Its so hard to figure out a true positive.

I'm too impatient for this. I hate not knowing 100% if I'm ovulating or not, and knowing that it's probably going to take so long because of depo- we're "only" 8 months in, but it seems like forever (been trying the every other day method, but I'm 99% sure I didn't O between Jan and May, and no idea beyond that)!

But I guess there is some good- my cycles have been getting longer and there will be less stress on my body since this is the first cycle where I'm not working swing shifts!

Sorry ladies, just had to vent for a moment... Hope y'all are having better luck than I :)

Hey everyone!!

Im in to try the plan this month. I am currently cd4. The witch got me again this month so Im up for anything new that may help! I have been averaging a 32 day cycle (finally think Im getting it back to control after going off of bc in March) so when does that mean I should begin :sex:

Count me in - currently CD2 and positive that this will be the month for ALL of us! :dust:

Hey everyone!!

Im in to try the plan this month. I am currently cd4. The witch got me again this month so Im up for anything new that may help! I have been averaging a 32 day cycle (finally think Im getting it back to control after going off of bc in March) so when does that mean I should begin :sex:

U can begin from cd10. I have 29/30day cycle. I may try from cd10 if I wish to try SMEP from coming cycle.

I'm too impatient for this. I hate not knowing 100% if I'm ovulating or not, and knowing that it's probably going to take so long because of depo- we're "only" 8 months in, but it seems like forever (been trying the every other day method, but I'm 99% sure I didn't O between Jan and May, and no idea beyond that)!

But I guess there is some good- my cycles have been getting longer and there will be less stress on my body since this is the first cycle where I'm not working swing shifts!

Sorry ladies, just had to vent for a moment... Hope y'all are having better luck than I :)

Its ok SCgirl we are all here to hear eachother n give support :hugs:. I see you are charting. Its a good practice you will know for sure when do you ovulate. Are you using any OPKs along with it??

love4ever2013 Welcome!! You can start from CD10 like fairry said, but CD8 is fine too :)

amygrrrango & love4ever2013 Adding you girls to the list x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"