Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

Yeah Rachy,

do not give up on yet hon!! KMFX for you!!..test again after some days or better the day AF is due!!..GL and lots f baby dust your way!!

Calling beaglemom - how's Clomid treating you?

ovulation was intense. Very uncomfortable. Pretty weird how I can probably tell down to a few hours when it happened.

So now I wait. I've decided to start testing every other day starting 8 dpo. Trying to stay positive. I've had some mild cramps/twinges, horrible headaches which I never get, and tired. But work has been stressful. So trying not to read too much into this.

Ouch - didn't know that Clomid can do that. I guess it kind of makes sense since it stimulates your ovaries to induce ovulation especially if you're already ovulating on your own it's like extra stimulation. Hope it works out for you!! GL!

Calling beaglemom - how's Clomid treating you?

ovulation was intense. Very uncomfortable. Pretty weird how I can probably tell down to a few hours when it happened.

So now I wait. I've decided to start testing every other day starting 8 dpo. Trying to stay positive. I've had some mild cramps/twinges, horrible headaches which I never get, and tired. But work has been stressful. So trying not to read too much into this.

Ouch - didn't know that Clomid can do that. I guess it kind of makes sense since it stimulates your ovaries to induce ovulation especially if you're already ovulating on your own it's like extra stimulation. Hope it works out for you!! GL!

Yeh basically my dr tells me it creates a stronger egg...or as my mind as been putting it...SUPER EGG...lol. Plus it can make you release more than one. I had AF like cramps earlier that day, nausea, then later BD was very uncomfortable...didn't hurt just uncomfortable..., then that night my lower back was awful. I couldn't get up off the couch without it hurting. My husband was working, so I basically sat on the couch starving because I just didn't want to walk around. But the next morning, I felt fine. It sort of felt like I was bloated in the uterus. I have heard similar experieneces from other forums.

Today I am having some pretty intense AF like cramps. I am awful about keeping track of this stuff, so I can't remember if this happened last month. Just hoping this is it for me.

How are you? I think your cycles are slightly shorter than mine, so you are ahead of me.

I'm still going to do it. I just can't throw away all my training.. if i hadn't of tested, I would have ran.. my period wasn't due until 10/13 (the day after the marathon). I"m just goign to take it NICE and slow and just have fun with it. Drink lots of water, and make sure I eat enough. I'm reading lots of info that says if you have already been running, you will be fine.

All the best for marathon. :flower:

LOL to "Super Egg" - reminds me of my own quest to "building a better egg" last cycle with supplements hoping it would "revive" my aging eggs! I'm not feeling anything at all really. Last month I had plenty of cramps and this month nothing really. Maybe it's a good sign?

LOL to "Super Egg" - reminds me of my own quest to "building a better egg" last cycle with supplements hoping it would "revive" my aging eggs! I'm not feeling anything at all really. Last month I had plenty of cramps and this month nothing really. Maybe it's a good sign?

Your chart looks very good.

Well, looks like AF has probably arrived today. Lots of brown spotting this morning an a few red streaks this afternoon.

My temp is still high, so who knows. I have bronchitis, but no fever, so that's bizarre. Stupid sickies this month messing everything up.

Lol @ "Super Egg" :haha: It does sound intense beaglemom... I hope you get your :bfp: soon so you don't have to go through ovulation on steroids anymore ;) Maybe super egg will turn into super baby soon!

Rachy - KMFX for you! It's still early and I've seen plenty of ladies post bfn's around 9 or 10 dpo and wind up pregnant! Don't lose hope yet! :flower:

Tori - It does sound like the start of AF :( I'm sorry the stupid hag is coming and that you have bronchitis! I've had a scratchy/sore throat for over a week now, but it isn't anything like when I had strep during my student teaching. My favorite is when my kids sneeze or cough directly into their hands and then come hug me or grab my hand :roll: Gotta love teaching kindergarten!

Two of my kids were absent today. I just checked my attendance records and both were marked as illnesses. One had additional comments that she has flu and fever. This is a little one in particular that likes to be near me and grab my hand! Crossing my fingers... being sick is bad enough, but please no flu during my fertile week! :hissy:

So... I had a huge temp rise this morning, not sure if its accurate as I did toss and turn a little bit last night but ive never had a temp this high, not even on previous nights when ive not slept as well. I guess I'll just have to see what tomorrow's temp is x

Temp dropped this morning so I'm probably out this cycle. AF is due Sunday I think.

This blows! :(

So I'm thinking I need to go and get checked out. I've never sought fertility treatment before. I don't have a regular doctor I go to. I haven't been to a OB/GYN since I moved here three years ago. What should the first step be? Should I schedule a regular OB/GYN visit first (which can take weeks) or should I go straight to a fertility clinic? I have no idea what the process/procedure is.

So... I had a huge temp rise this morning, not sure if its accurate as I did toss and turn a little bit last night but ive never had a temp this high, not even on previous nights when ive not slept as well. I guess I'll just have to see what tomorrow's temp is x

Woww..Rachy,

u going so good!!..Fx tightly for you!!...its gonna b a bfp!!yayay

So I'm thinking I need to go and get checked out. I've never sought fertility treatment before. I don't have a regular doctor I go to. I haven't been to a OB/GYN since I moved here three years ago. What should the first step be? Should I schedule a regular OB/GYN visit first (which can take weeks) or should I go straight to a fertility clinic? I have no idea what the process/procedure is.

m so sorry hun. but until AF arrives..you got to wait!!. there may be a chance still!!

IF you wanna get yourself checcked up a regular Ob/GYN consulation to start with will be good..they will do your Day3 test. by which they get to knw the egg reserve and how the hormones are lh , fsh and so on..so I think they will be better able to direct you to a good therapist thereafter!!..Hope that doesnt come..but wish u loads f luck dear!!.

Temp dropped this morning so I'm probably out this cycle. AF is due Sunday I think.

This blows! :(
Ugh sorry about your temp drop :(

Yay!! I think this will be your month! So excited for you t test again!

Today marks 1 year since I got the horrible depo shot! Sadly, I'm not part of the 67% of those trying to get pregnant who were successful within a year... hopefully I'll be part of the 83% at 15 months (or heck- even 93% at 18 months)- 3 months seems like nothing after ttc (possibly unrealistically) for 9 months! :wacko:

I'm CD 15- still hoping for a +opk and/or a temp shift! (last few opks have been showing a darkening line, but still not positive)

Looks like I'm running out of time for a shot at giving DH a BFP for his bday (23rd)- If I do manage to O by Mon or Tues, I'll prob still check then- you know- just in case! :haha:

Def start with your regular OB/GYN. While you wait for an appt, send your partner to get the semen analysis. Basically that is almost always step 1. I believe they check your blood work & just move on from there. If an HSG scan is mentioned, be sure to talk to me. I just went through one just in August & the message boards can def make it seems much scarier than it really is.

Good luck!

Def start with your regular OB/GYN. While you wait for an appt, send your partner to get the semen analysis. Basically that is almost always step 1. I believe they check your blood work & just move on from there. If an HSG scan is mentioned, be sure to talk to me. I just went through one just in August & the message boards can def make it seems much scarier than it really is.

Good luck!

Thanks - I'll be calling to make an appointment as soon as I get my AF and I'll let you know how it goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->