Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

OMG i missed soo much!! lol CantHardlywait congratulations :happydance: H&H 9 months!! You are soo lucky to make it through your first time!!! :D So happy for you!!! x

I guess your Name was your lucky charm "CantHrdlyWait" ;)

got a BFP on a FRER in under 3 minutes!!!!! I'm still in utter shock.

Congratulations!!

Hey FLorida,

wen are u checking hon?? ur chart looking good too:)...and ur BD plan also looks good....

I'm going to try to wait till at least Saturday or Sunday to test (AF is due Sunday I think). I hate wasting tests! LOL! My temps usually start to drop the day before AF so we'll see how they play out. I've also been getting unusual creamy/lotiony CM for the past three days (I am usually dry dry dry in the tww) and I've gotten a gazillion zits on my chin (for the first time in my life I'm actually excited about getting zits on my face!)

Plus Tuesday the 15th is our 8th wedding anniversary so if I get a BFP it will be a perfect anniversary gift. Since our rabbit died a week and half ago neither of us was in the mood for planning any gifts or celebration for our anniversary so if I get a BFP this will be the biggest gift. However I don't think I can wait days to tell DH so a day or two beforehand would be the best I can do!

Just wanted to knw I was having bleeding on cd 6 too..i used to always have my period for 5 days now ever since last to last cycle when for the first time I had periods for 8 days then following month 6 days and this month too for 6 days..so has my periods changed to 6 days for ever!!??

got a BFP on a FRER in under 3 minutes!!!!! I'm still in utter shock.

Congratulations!!

Hey FLorida,

wen are u checking hon?? ur chart looking good too:)...and ur BD plan also looks good....

I'm going to try to wait till at least Saturday or Sunday to test (AF is due Sunday I think). I hate wasting tests! LOL! My temps usually start to drop the day before AF so we'll see how they play out. I've also been getting unusual creamy/lotiony CM for the past three days (I am usually dry dry dry in the tww) and I've gotten a gazillion zits on my chin (for the first time in my life I'm actually excited about getting zits on my face!)

Plus Tuesday the 15th is our 8th wedding anniversary so if I get a BFP it will be a perfect anniversary gift. Since our rabbit died a week and half ago neither of us was in the mood for planning any gifts or celebration for our anniversary so if I get a BFP this will be the biggest gift. However I don't think I can wait days to tell DH so a day or two beforehand would be the best I can do!

awww...I m so so praying its ur BFP dear..nothing could be a better gift than this
and yeah zits on face fr this reason is really exciting..something wch we wouldnt mind at all!!
KMFX for you hon!!...hope AF stays away and temp remain up..and sice u getting unusual cm it could be a good sign too..as u saying ur always dry in ur tww..so..lets c..hoping fr the best!!x

Just wanted to knw I was having bleeding on cd 6 too..i used to always have my period for 5 days now ever since last to last cycle when for the first time I had periods for 8 days then following month 6 days and this month too for 6 days..so has my periods changed to 6 days for ever!!??

I've heard period 8 and below are normal so dont worry about mine were also four days but lengthened after my cycles messed up.

GL floridasian fx for you! really wish its your bfp month , it would be the most amazing and memorable gift ever!!!

ohh..thanks a lot hon fr clearing up my confusion..ur d best!!
I waslike .wats going on wid me.!!..hope it just remains like that then ..!!

worst is its happening the moment m into ttc..nothing of these things I hav ever experience in my life before!!..

Yeah i think it has more to do with stress than other factors, everyone tells you to calm down but thats impossible cuz ttc is all you think about day and night. But dont worry yours is in the normal range!!

Congrats you're very lucky to not be stuck in the crazy TTC journey :)

Thanks Jett!! Now i'm already on the crazy pregnancy train!!! Of course I would find out i'm PG 3 days before my very first marathon..

I'm still going to do it. I just can't throw away all my training.. if i hadn't of tested, I would have ran.. my period wasn't due until 10/13 (the day after the marathon). I"m just goign to take it NICE and slow and just have fun with it. Drink lots of water, and make sure I eat enough. I'm reading lots of info that says if you have already been running, you will be fine.

I caved @ 9dpo, looks like bfn. It doesn't feel like my month :( pics taken at 4 minutes x

Attachments

• 20131010_084646.jpg
    20131010_084646.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 20131010_084448.jpg
    20131010_084448.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 8
CantHardlywait even my gyn said running is fine or any exercise that you do on daily bases, The only thing you need to care for is not to lift heavy weights

Rachy 9 dpo is still early dear , wai till 12dpo and then test. Implantation can happen between 6-10dpo.

Calling beaglemom - how's Clomid treating you?

ovulation was intense. Very uncomfortable. Pretty weird how I can probably tell down to a few hours when it happened.

So now I wait. I've decided to start testing every other day starting 8 dpo. Trying to stay positive. I've had some mild cramps/twinges, horrible headaches which I never get, and tired. But work has been stressful. So trying not to read too much into this.

I caved @ 9dpo, looks like bfn. It doesn't feel like my month :( pics taken at 4 minutes x

Hun, those are awful for testing early! This was my IC at 14DPO and my FRER was super dark by then. If you're gonna test before 12dpo, I'd use frer or the 88cent first signals from walmart because ICs are horrible that early. Don't count yourself out yet

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79