Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

No dear I wasn't taking anything. But you can take 400mg folic acid. I think that's the recommended amount.

Thanks Hun also u mentioned something about progestrone stuff ur gyn recommended u m nt sure wch post I read but u did so whts tht?? U've got good lp nd temp too so why such a recommendation ??
Also it says if u dnt have folic initial days then ur baby's brain development is at risk is it so ?

My temp took a huge tumble back to its usual level, feeling very deflated now :(
My chart did a "hey, look at me I'm awesome" and now its like "hahahaha".
Glad I didn't test now, af due tommorrow so ill just wait and see x

Ohh m so sorry dear!! Wait for a day hope it goes up fxed for u

My temp dropped a little this morning but still in the high-ish side so I tested and it was a BFN with both FRER and First Signal. Patiently waiting for the witch to arrive around 2:30 in the afternoon today.
Hey how come u knw abt the "timing " f ur periods ?? For me it's never the same
Hope the witch stays away !!! Fxed for u dear!!

Well it has been the exact same time almost down to the minute for the past three cycles.

No dear I wasn't taking anything. But you can take 400mg folic acid. I think that's the recommended amount.

Thanks Hun also u mentioned something about progestrone stuff ur gyn recommended u m nt sure wch post I read but u did so whts tht?? U've got good lp nd temp too so why such a recommendation ??
Also it says if u dnt have folic initial days then ur baby's brain development is at risk is it so ?

Yeah she gave me progesterone to take vaginally although my levels are fine, but she said to take it as safety net since she won't be monitoring my progesterone regularly.
I'm not sure since many of ladies do fall pregnant accidentally and not all of them take any multivitamins or folic acid before hand. But you can take folic acid seperately.

I hope af stays away floridasian. May be its a late impanter.

Sorry tori and rachy :( really hope you get bfps next cycle

GL beaglemom x

Unfortunately my temp took a nose dive this morning and it appears that AF is here.

I just called and made an appointment for next week to get checked up. Will bring DH with me (they recommend it).

urghhhh...so sorry rachy , florida and tori...for the witch!!
Hoping this cycle be the one for all!!..GL and baby dust for all f us!

:( sorry to those who got the witch :hugs: I haven't got to stay true to smep as much as I'd like to since Saturday we had our big wedding ceremony & dh & I have been extremely busy. I almost feel out already since we haven't bded a ton & I haven't used opks much but I'm pretty sure I'm due to ovulate soon so maybe we'll get lucky.

So very, very faint pink when I wiped today. I am trying to stay positive. It is possible is it implantation spotting. I have not gone again since this morning. Cramping continues. I really hope this is not my period showing up. I will be so upset.

How long is your LP? 10dpo and IB makes sense. Really hope its a positive sign. Fx for you beaglemom x

How long is your LP? 10dpo and IB makes sense. Really hope its a positive sign. Fx for you beaglemom x

LP is usually about 14 days...my cycles are pretty average. But then again, this is the first clomid cycle, so who knows what I am feeling. I had a few hot flashes while taking the pills (CD 5-9) then ovulation was very uncomfortable. But those we the only side effects. But all the things I am feeling now could easily be from clomid or other life events. It is so frustrating that there is no sure sign of being pregnant except the test. All other symptoms can be PMS or otherwise easily explained. I also had light spotting last month before my period. So spotting can be IB or just spotting...nothing is a sure thing. Just have to wait it out.

Sorry everyone that AF got.

I went to my ob for all the testing. Finished with the HSG test on Friday. Hoping for a followup to discuss all the results in a week or two. The HSG definitely was not as bad as a lot of people say. Anyway, I have been high fertility on the monitor since Friday (day of the HSG test) and still no peak - usually only high for a day or two before the peak comes. Thinking the test might have delayed the ovulation - made it difficult to do SMEP this month though.

Sorry everyone that AF got.

I went to my ob for all the testing. Finished with the HSG test on Friday. Hoping for a followup to discuss all the results in a week or two. The HSG definitely was not as bad as a lot of people say. Anyway, I have been high fertility on the monitor since Friday (day of the HSG test) and still no peak - usually only high for a day or two before the peak comes. Thinking the test might have delayed the ovulation - made it difficult to do SMEP this month though.

HSG actually made me ovulate early. Mine was done on CD 7. I did not get my positive that cycle. This is the 2nd cycle after hsg. Dr gave me clomid. I hope the hsg is lucky for you.

So sorry af showed up for some of you ladies! :( Beagle my fingers are crossed for you!

I'm on cd 14 and started smep on cd 10. No positive on the opk yet but I don't expect to o until at least Thursday. My little girl who was home with the flu last week was back today and seemed better. It hasn't hit me yet so I think I'm in the clear from illnesses for now! :happydance:

Feeling some stronger twinges/cramps off & on today. Not sure what is going on. I hope it is a good sign. Not due for AF until Friday. Really hope she stays away. I am not sure how to handle if she shows.

I bought a huge box of k-cups today. Maybe since I invested in that my positive will show up. You know, sort of like the minute you trade the suv in for a sports car you wind up pregnant. :)

I may test tomorrow. I sort of don't want to because I just feel like I am not going to get that second line. But tomorrow is 12 dpo which seems to be a magic number for some people. So tonight my husband & his cousin who is visiting had a deep fryer night. Deep frying everything they could find. I really didn't eat a whole lot. I had a moment earlier of sick in my mouth. Then after the eating started to die down I all of a sudden had to go to the bathroom. Doesn't really happen often. And honestly, I did not eat a lot. So wondering if that means anything. I have also been breaking out around my mouth & chin. I don't really break out. Anyways...there is always a reasonable explanation I guess. We will see in the morning if anything comes from this.

To those who are on clomid just wanted to knw why it is prescribed? To bring the ov if ur not ov on ur own or to correct lpd??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->