Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

I totally expected my temp to drop to its usual level today but nope... its even higher! It almost looks like ive ovulated again. Af due monday so ill test then x

I totally expected my temp to drop to its usual level today but nope... its even higher! It almost looks like ive ovulated again. Af due monday so ill test then x

Wow Rachy! Your chart just keeps looking better and better! I tested at 12dpo and got a positive, with those temps I bet you would too!

Ive just grabbed myself a couple of asda one step, it says in the leaflet the can detect as little as 15miu. I tempted to hold for a while and test tonight :)

Ive just grabbed myself a couple of asda one step, it says in the leaflet the can detect as little as 15miu. I tempted to hold for a while and test tonight :)

So excited to see your results!

Experiencing cramps and a good bit of spotting (but no temp drop- in the middle of my cycle)- fx'd it's hormones changing for ovulation- not something that could cause issues... (started off pale brown, turning pink/red)...

any of y'all ever have mid-cycle spotting? (i had similar middle of last cycle right before my temps changed)

I was supposed to test this morning but I got up at 4 am. I didn't remember to test until after I started peeing. I may hold out for a few hours & use a cheapie, but I am not expecting much.

My temp somehow went back up today and I've been feeling nauseous almost all day. I'm too scared to test. Will wait to see what my temp is like tomorrow morning. If it's still up, I'll test tomorrow (14DPO).

My temp somehow went back up today and I've been feeling nauseous almost all day. I'm too scared to test. Will wait to see what my temp is like tomorrow morning. If it's still up, I'll test tomorrow (14DPO).

I'm excited for you!

Rachy and floridasian - Both of your charts look great!! So excited to see your test results :)

GL rachy your chart looks amazing!! Fx for you dear x

Floridasian the temps are up again. Really hoping its your month.

Scgirl I hope you O on time dear and best of luck for oct x

Which folic acid should b taken Mrs WKJ after stopping prenatals u were still taking folic right?? So any advice on tht Hun??

No dear I wasn't taking anything. But you can take 400mg folic acid. I think that's the recommended amount.

My temp took a huge tumble back to its usual level, feeling very deflated now :(
My chart did a "hey, look at me I'm awesome" and now its like "hahahaha".
Glad I didn't test now, af due tommorrow so ill just wait and see x

My temp dropped a little this morning but still in the high-ish side so I tested and it was a BFN with both FRER and First Signal. Patiently waiting for the witch to arrive around 2:30 in the afternoon today.

AF got me and she's back with a vengeance. She has not been very kind and heavier than normal :-/ but I'm due to O on DH's birthday which would make me due around my birthday, so that should be fun if it happens for us this month :)

My temp dropped a little this morning but still in the high-ish side so I tested and it was a BFN with both FRER and First Signal. Patiently waiting for the witch to arrive around 2:30 in the afternoon today.

How did the afternoon go for you?

AF is a no-show. She normally arrives right around 2:30 PM at 14DPO. So far nothing yet. I'm starting to think that FF has my o date wrong - that I o'ed later this cycle.

Did you test today?

AF is a no-show. She normally arrives right around 2:30 PM at 14DPO. So far nothing yet. I'm starting to think that FF has my o date wrong - that I o'ed later this cycle.

Did you test today?

Neg on frer...but I am only 9 dpo...I hope you chart is right & maybe your pos is just going to show up late...doesn't hurt to try & stay positive ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->