Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

Thanks ladies, keeping my fingers crossed for you all too ;)

Pearly - I'm on cd 8 so we're close! :) I'm starting on cd 10 instead of 8 though, because I have a longer cycle than 28 days and don't o until at least cd 16. Maybe I'll just wait on the prenatals until I'm pregnant. I feel like my cycles are starting to regulate over the past few months after being on hormone birth control for several years, so I don't want to risk messing them up.

I want to start bd-ing on the 10th for smep but I'm still fighting a cold. :( Also have curriculum night/open house tonight which I'm stressing out about - will be so happy after tonight when it's over! :flower:
I hope everyone has a good afternoon (evening for most of you by now?) and my fingers are crossed for you ladies testing soon! :dust:

Heya ,
yes we are close ILl also be startsing the smep a lil late cuz mine is also less than 35 and more than 28 cycle..and I definately O late..so yes the same is my case too!!
wish you loads f luck dear for your smep journey and hope we get our share of success too soon!!keep updating your status hon!!

Temp dropped to 98.2, but it's still above the cover line. I'm curious though, does this mean I'm starting to get my drop before AF? Or does it have to drop below the cover line to indicate that AF is coming?

Looks like I'll be back to SMEP again going into November. It feels like period cramps are here and she'll probably arrive tomorrow night with the spotting and in full force on Friday. Right on schedule.

Only test I had at the house!! It's so much easier to see on my cell phone, but if you tilt your screen you can see it.. pic taken within 2 minutes.. what do you think'?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 15
I see it, ive heard alot say theyre bad for blue evaps, ive not used them myself but if your in doubt get a frer x good luck x

Im still getting wierd cramps similar to ovulation pain. Ive also got this extreme fatigue going on today, already had 2 nanna-naps! Wish I was at least 11dpo so I can test :(

I agree with rachy28- but that's more of a line than I've ever gotten on a blue ;) did the slight line remain after the two minutes?

I agree - I see it but I've heard lots of bad things about blue dyes giving false positives so please go get yourself a FRER. FX for you!!

got a BFP on a FRER in under 3 minutes!!!!! I'm still in utter shock.
Congrats!
I see it, ive heard alot say theyre bad for blue evaps, ive not used them myself but if your in doubt get a frer x good luck x

Im still getting wierd cramps similar to ovulation pain. Ive also got this extreme fatigue going on today, already had 2 nanna-naps! Wish I was at least 11dpo so I can test :(
Im dying to see you test! Really think this is your month!

Congrats Canthrdlywait!

Looks like October is turning into a pretty good month!

Thank you. I called my mom and said "how do I act normal?????" I've just wanted this for so long, that it's still not real. It was like I was looking at someone elses test.

Huge congratulations hun :happydance:

[/QUOTE]Im dying to see you test! Really think this is your month![/QUOTE]

Thanks, im not so sure. Ive been a little under the weather so my symptoms could just be that. Id be ecstatic if it was though :)

Thanks, im not so sure. Ive been a little under the weather so my symptoms could just be that. Id be ecstatic if it was though :)

I'm still convinced it is ;) your other charts don't dip around implantation time. I hope this is it and I'm not wrong!

OMG!!!canthardlywait,

u so so lucky frst cycle n u hit it!!...great dear many many congrats!! wosh u a very happy n healthy 9 months!!

Rachy,
I think the similar was ashlee's case too..and your chart looks v similar to hers..so KMFX!!
lots f baby dust your way dear!! Gl!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->