Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

Temp spiked today on cd16 but my opk was negative. I started getting ewcm yesterday and I usually o on the third or fourth day of it. Maybe temp spike was a fluke? I guess we'll see tomorrow!

Im doing my first cycle of clomid, im doing 50mg days 3-7 so starting it tomorrow :) I ovulate perfectly on my own but dh's swimmers aren't so good since his reversal, hoping to give his bullets more targets. Suppose its worth a shot. (Pun intended)
The only thing im worried about is the ovulation pain, I get it bad as it is...just hope I can cope with whatever pain it throws at me x

Im doing my first cycle of clomid, im doing 50mg days 3-7 so starting it tomorrow :) I ovulate perfectly on my own but dh's swimmers aren't so good since his reversal, hoping to give his bullets more targets. Suppose its worth a shot. (Pun intended)
The only thing im worried about is the ovulation pain, I get it bad as it is...just hope I can cope with whatever pain it throws at me x

Rachy, I am finishing up my first round...50 mg cd 5-9. I also O on my own. I have not done a new analysis on the husband...timing just hasn't been working for us. Anyways, my dr is hoping this will give me a boost. I call it the super egg. If this egg doesn't stick, I will be right behind you starting cycle #2 on clomid.

As far as O goes, I usually feel it as well & have a lot of cm. This past cycle I had some intense cramps, not horrible, as the day progressed it got a little worse. By the time I was home I had to stay on the couch all night because my back hurt every time I got up. But when I woke up the next morning, it was over. I took my pills after I got home around 6 pm. So if it goes anything like my cycle, you should be fine.

Good luck.

why is clomid prescribed when ur ov on ur own?? m just curious to knw

Thanks beaglemom, hope its not to intense :)

Im using clomid as dh has not so great numbers, count was fab at 112 million but rapid progression was only 14% and only 6% normal forms. The idea is clomid will produce more eggs thus giving more targets x

Omg so many strategies!! That means you have higher chances of multiples than wowwww

Hey everyone, can join you? I conceived baby #1 on smep and now going to ttc again!

Congrats to all the bfps and :baby dust: to everyone still trying x

Hey everyone can I join I'm currently CD18, first smiley on my CBD opk yesterday & had one this morning as well, currently done td on CD10,12,14,16,17 we plan to dtd tonight & tomorrow night then skip a day and do the 20th which is cd21 :)

Good luck hanie!! Sounds like its gone well so far this cycle for you x

I got crosshairs on FF today (CD 21)... it thinks I ovulated CD 17. I'm not too sure- my temps have been all over the place this month, but I've also been pretty bad about keeping up with any kind of schedule (and extremely varying activities)- so we'll see. I hadn't gotten a truly + opk at that point, but stopped testing 2 days ago when I gave up with all the crazy temps for this cycle. We'll still BD- just in case.
So- maybe I have/will ovulate this cycle- maybe not. Unusually at peace about it... starting so many new things in the coming months that I'll be ok either way! (although a bfp -> baby would be a dream come true!)

Got my cross hairs today yay :D good luck everyone!

My temps are crazy (and I haven't done a great job keeping track this cycle), so I'm not entirely sure where I am in my cycle (aside from CD22, which is early- but O past cycles has ranged between CD 9-18). Being the POAS addict that I am, I used a cheap test- walked away a few minutes (less than 10) and came back to a shocker- there were definitely two lines there. I tried to get a pic, but it wouldn't show up well. I tried to take a 2nd test to see if it was a fluke, but that ended up being one of those where i don't know if i'm seeing things or not (the first was with FMU and the second was after drinking a good bit)...
Now I'm completely confused. Especially after a temp drop this morning. My hopes aren't up yet- I'm thinking maybe just a super early evap (although it was definitely pink for an evap- turned purple now that time has passed).

Guess it might be time to buy a FRER to try tomorrow.... :shrug:

Attachments

• btest.jpg
    btest.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 5
Hmmm, its possible you ovulated on cd12, thats just an observation but I could be wrong. If im right then your about 10dpo so its possible the hpt is right. Either way, good luck & hope tomorrow's test gives u answers x

Should start AF today but this is my first clomid cycle so who knows. I feel like it is starting but not much going on besides the brown spotting. I am using a tampon but there is not much when I wipe. Still hoping.

Should start AF today but this is my first clomid cycle so who knows. I feel like it is starting but not much going on besides the brown spotting. I am using a tampon but there is not much when I wipe. Still hoping.

Ive heard it's supposed to lengthen ur lp. I've just taken my second pill. Ive had hot flashes, insomnia and a crazy dream which I can only say is related to clomid. Im hoping I sleep better tonight :)

Ive heard it's supposed to lengthen ur lp. I've just taken my second pill. Ive had hot flashes, insomnia and a crazy dream which I can only say is related to clomid. Im hoping I sleep better tonight :)

I hope you do. I had crazy dreams too...but I slept okay. Are you taking before bed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->