Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

Last night I took it at 9pm and today I took it at 5pm, Im just experimenting so I know when's best for me. X

Very slight spotting still today & also some cramping...not sure when my last test was. I think it was 2-3 days ago. Period due today but first round of clomid, so no idea if it will affect my cycle. You ladies think I still have a shot???

Last night I took it at 9pm and today I took it at 5pm, Im just experimenting so I know when's best for me. X

I read a lot of women take at night hoping to sleep through the side effects. My main reason for taking when I got home (around 6) was mainly because I do not do well with meds during the day. I wanted to be sure if I had a bad reaction, I was at home. Also wanted to make sure I remembered to take it.

I think evening is better for me, I felt a little dizzy earlier so I guess its not ideal when I need to drive to take it in the morning. Im going to get dh to have another SA done after ive ovulated. I've had him on a huge amount of vitamins (sperm food) so id like to see if there's been an improvement. Ive just got to find a private clinic first :wacko:

Welcome hanie22 and Mrs W11, GL for your cycles!!

GL jett55, beaglemom for the tww

SCgirl i think i see a line have you tested again with an frer???

Tested with a FRER yesterday morning FMU after having another cheap test with two lines the day before... almost went into shock again when there was a second (faint) pink line after the initial waiting time (but before the 10 min were up)- it was enough that I showed it to DH, and he said he saw it too.

However, after the 10 min were up, the second line got harder to see (and eventually mostly disappeared)- which makes me think it was some kind of fluke.

Took another cheap test this morning (yesterday was my only frer), and bfn.

Wish there was a better way.... haha

also have some dark spotting this morning- so no clue what's going on!

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been MIA. How is everyone? Any BFPs or +OPKs happening?

I'm set to O this week on DH's birthday (the 24th) so I will probably test on November 3rd if I'm feeling brave (probably sooner knowing me).

I got new wonfo's in, so I have a few sitting around and I'll use them first :p I just hope that this month is it, because with my O date of the 24th, that'd put me due around the middle of July and my birthday is the 13th. Perfect present for both DH and I.

Scgirl I don't think it was a fluke. Keep your fingers crossed dear you are only 7dpo and hcg levels would be quite low to get a long lasting darker line. I'd say wait till 10dpo. Really hoping its a bfp for you. Is the spotting brown??

GL tori. Happy Bding x

Well I don't think I ovulated yet. I thought I ovulated on the 16th or 17th based on my opk and cm, but my temp has been plummeting since! Today is cd 20 and went down the 4th day in a row. It was 96.6 this morning! I tend to have a lower body temperature but that seems really low.

My fingers are crossed for you ladies waiting for your bfp... I hope this is it! Those of you waiting to o good luck... Hope you don't end up waiting as long as I am!

Yes- it's very brown- an unusual color...

From what I understand, brown is ok. I am still getting brown spotting/discharge but a neg test...frustrating. I am also not even feeling like AF is near. Plan to test again in the AM.

Hi girls - nothing much to report here. CD7 and started testing for OPK's. The two weeks before O is really boring. Going to the doctors for the first time on Wednesday - definitely a little nervous!

Hi girls - nothing much to report here. CD7 and started testing for OPK's. The two weeks before O is really boring. Going to the doctors for the first time on Wednesday - definitely a little nervous!

Good luck with the doctor! No need to stress just yet. How long have you been trying? I was so nervous about getting tested, but at least you feel like you are taking some kind of control. No idea what is causing my infertility which is pretty nerve racking. If the husband's analysis comes back normal & I go through 3 cycles of clomid with nothing, I will have to decide if I want more testing. All I have really had is the hsg & blood work. No sure how deep I want to go. I have already decided no on IVF. I would rather adopt.

I am still waiting on AF. 2 days late but neg tests :(

Good to hear from you!

This is only my 5th cycle trying but given my age and family history of early menopause I want to get checked up sooner than later. I try not to think about the "what-if's" down the road and just take it one step at a time. For me, going to get checked up is the first step and although we probably won't accomplish anything at the first appointment I hope to get some questions and concerned answered.

No AF is a good - hope she stays away. FX'ed for you!!

Scgirl as long as the spotting is brown or pink its fine. Faint bfps brown spotting looks promising. Really hope this is your month x

GL floridasian. Hope the visit goes well and beaglemom is right no need to stress over it. You feel abit releaved after getting tested and hearing alls well x gives you a better picture of your body.

I just spoke to the nurse at my dr office & she said to wait a week & they would do a blood test. She also said not to waste my money on HPT because they are not accurate. I find that sadly hilarious.

Still brown spotting, no AF, no positive test. Still hoping. But I am thinking the clomid screwed me up.

Finished clomid yesterday, I came through it relatively unscathed. It gave me mega mood swings but dh is still alive so I reckon ive coped pretty well ;)

Im going to try smep again this cycle, im not opk-ing so its gonna be guesswork x

Finished clomid yesterday, I came through it relatively unscathed. It gave me mega mood swings but dh is still alive so I reckon ive coped pretty well ;)

Im going to try smep again this cycle, im not opk-ing so its gonna be guesswork x

Good luck! Why no OPKs? I know it can be stressful using them.

My first round of clomid didn't take. I am now starting over on CD 1. I just ordered more soft cups, clear blue monitor strips, & refulled the script. I was really hoping running out of everything was a good sign & maybe I wouldn't need to stock back up. Oh well...back to the drawing board. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->