Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

We're going to try it this cycle, however, I have irregular cycles. So we're starting today (CD13) of every other day, I will start using OPK's when I get fertile mucus, and go from there. The earliest I ever lay is CD20, usually CD24ish.

Good luck :)

Its a definite positive, I tested 2 days ago and the line was barely there. The ovulation pain is pretty bad too so im certain its imminent. How's your second cycle of clomid treating you, I found it wasn't too bad for me, I was just a moody bitch for a while :) x

Just started yesterday. I woke up with a headache, but that is not really out of the ordinary for me. Last month wasn't too bad for me. Hot...but otherwise nothing until PMS came around.

The witch got me once again onto 11months of TTC :(

Congrats floridasian x looks like everything is fine at your end! :thumbup:

Welcome and GL toffee for this cycle.

Sorry jett fx for you this cycle dear x

I think its safe to say ive ovulated :happydance: let the waiting commence!

on my Tww I think as per my own calculations this time as m nt able to do any thing for spotting OV so ..just going by my knowledge f my cycle so far..nw waiting game!!
bding also went a lil nt as per schedule so lets c..

Good luck Pearly86, I kinda screwed up our bd plan, I was so tired last night so we missed it out but made up for it this morning ;)
I'm pretty sure ive timed it well :)

I got a high reading the first day of using my clear blue monitor this month which was CD 7. Last month it was not high until CD 10. I thought maybe it was the clomid causing it. However, I am having signs of ovulation today (CD 8). So I am moving forward on the baby making...just not sure what to expect this month if I am ovulating early. And is ovulating early a good thing???

If anything, it's less time to wait :)

I ovulated earlier than normal last month, hoping for the same this time haha.

For me if I o earlier it's more time for implantation.

For me if I o earlier it's more time for implantation.

That's what I am hoping...although last month I O'd on CD 15 & still had a 32 day cycle. Maybe I was off by a day, but I am pretty sure because the clomid made me really feel the egg drop.

Good luck Pearly86, I kinda screwed up our bd plan, I was so tired last night so we missed it out but made up for it this morning ;)
I'm pretty sure ive timed it well :)

Thanks a lot Rachy!
wow..timing is the key wish u all the v best dear!!

I'm out again as well. Starting clomid and IUI this cycle.

I'm out again as well. Starting clomid and IUI this cycle.

Good luck with clomid...I am on the 2nd cycle.

So I got a peak reading today on my monitor. That is 5 days earlier than last month. The timing is good though because husband is off.

I'm tired of ambiguous test results.

Today is CD 35, and FF thinks I O'd CD 17. I think I might not have O'd until CD 25 (but the last BD was 3 days before, which makes it unlikely but possible to catch).

Yesterday I had some very light pink/brown spotting, and figured AF was about to begin (which would be right in line with my previous cycle). By yesterday evening, all spotting was gone. I've had cramps today and yesterday, but none of the other usual signs (like sore breasts)... I have been painfully bloated yesterday and today though (doesn't usually happen too often).

I took a blue dye test this morning and got a very faint line, but don't want to get my hopes up because this has been such a crazy cycle (complete with cheap internet strips that had faint lines ~2 weeks ago that ended up being wrong)...

Has anyone had similar experiences?

Attachments

• cheap1.jpg
    cheap1.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 12
SC - I have only ever had complete white in any tests I have taken. Give it another 2 days and if still no AF try again - this could be it!

I'm tired of ambiguous test results.

Today is CD 35, and FF thinks I O'd CD 17. I think I might not have O'd until CD 25 (but the last BD was 3 days before, which makes it unlikely but possible to catch).

Yesterday I had some very light pink/brown spotting, and figured AF was about to begin (which would be right in line with my previous cycle). By yesterday evening, all spotting was gone. I've had cramps today and yesterday, but none of the other usual signs (like sore breasts)... I have been painfully bloated yesterday and today though (doesn't usually happen too often).

I took a blue dye test this morning and got a very faint line, but don't want to get my hopes up because this has been such a crazy cycle (complete with cheap internet strips that had faint lines ~2 weeks ago that ended up being wrong)...

Has anyone had similar experiences?

Sorry no personal experience, but based on what my nurse told me & internet searches, it is highly possible not to get a positive sign. We see a lot of early testers on here who do get their pos, but that is not necessarily common. My nurse told me if I am a week late, come in for blood work & her exact words were do not waste your money on HPT, they are not accurate. So do not feel out until you know for sure AF has showed. Also, 3 days before is still quite possible for fertilization.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->