Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

Scgirl I see a line! Why don't you get frer tomm and test with fmu? Really really hope this is your month. Fx for you dear!!

Hi girls - sorry for disappearing for a couple of days. Somehow I stopped getting notifications in my email so I thought no one was around this thread anymore until I checked today!

Anyway - I'm 5 DPO today and had a dip in temp, although looking at my previous cycles it appears to be pretty normal.

Did I miss any BFP's?

I'm leaving town for the weekend, so I decided to wait and test again when I get back- hopefully I'll get something more solid then (probably AF, maybe a better line). I was sure AF had started this morning (bad cramping), but absolutely nothing so far... hoping I have a chance this cycle!

I'm leaving town for the weekend, so I decided to wait and test again when I get back- hopefully I'll get something more solid then (probably AF, maybe a better line). I was sure AF had started this morning (bad cramping), but absolutely nothing so far... hoping I have a chance this cycle!

I see a line too! Hoping for your bfp when you get home. X

How's everyone???
Im 7dpo today. Im not sure if this has anything to do with the clomid but since ovulation ive had an ever increasing amount of creamy/lotiony cm. ..like there's a tonne of the stuff!
Of course ive asked dr Google but to no avail :wacko:

How's everyone???
Im 7dpo today. Im not sure if this has anything to do with the clomid but since ovulation ive had an ever increasing amount of creamy/lotiony cm. ..like there's a tonne of the stuff!
Of course ive asked dr Google but to no avail :wacko:

I did not experience that but I see a lot of BFP that started that way.

I did not feel ovulation this month, but the monitor says it happened. I am guessing about CD 11 which is quite early...so really unsure of this cycle...but I am officially counting days.

Good luck to you!

Ive read clomid dries up cm so thats why im a bit confused as to why im getting so much. I think as long as you dtd around and on cd11 then your still in with a chance. Fingers crossed for you x

Ive read clomid dries up cm so thats why im a bit confused as to why im getting so much. I think as long as you dtd around and on cd11 then your still in with a chance. Fingers crossed for you x

Probably just the way the hormones are reacting with your body. I actually still had a decent amount of cm which is how I knew I was ovulating.

I'm a little worried we've messed up a little. I'm probably worrying too much. I'm assuming hubby may have a lower sperm count as he has a varicocele (varicose vein in his left testicle, which can mean they over heat). So that's why we stick to every other day, we had sex at 1am this morning. We fell asleep and then at 2am woke up doing it again (this doesn't happen often haha). So that's 2 ejaculations in a couple of hours, I'm not counting the second haha. I'm just worried that when we have sex again tomorrow night, that his swimmers won't have had time to replenish.

Does anyone on here have sperm issues?

He could of course have nothing wrong with them, I'm just being cautious x

I'm a little worried we've messed up a little. I'm probably worrying too much. I'm assuming hubby may have a lower sperm count as he has a varicocele (varicose vein in his left testicle, which can mean they over heat). So that's why we stick to every other day, we had sex at 1am this morning. We fell asleep and then at 2am woke up doing it again (this doesn't happen often haha). So that's 2 ejaculations in a couple of hours, I'm not counting the second haha. I'm just worried that when we have sex again tomorrow night, that his swimmers won't have had time to replenish.

Does anyone on here have sperm issues?

He could of course have nothing wrong with them, I'm just being cautious x

My husband just had an SA that came back low. My doctor was already recommending EOD & most doctors do. I would say 2 am this morning can count as Saturday night...he should be good enough tomorrow night.

Also, I plan to start my husband on some fertility blend. Read some reviews of men saying it made their count higher. He is also supposed to be referred to a urologist.

I def recommend fertility blend dh & I are both on it & we've noticed changes beaglemom :)

I def recommend fertility blend dh & I are both on it & we've noticed changes beaglemom :)

thanks. I definitely think it is worth a try. But I don't want to take it since I am on clomid

Yah it tells you not to mix with other fertility drugs. I started taking it since I'm not on anything & figured its worth a try before seeking medical help :)... but def get your dh some I really think it'll help even though they say you won't notice significant changes for 3 months

CD 40, and BFNs on FRER... not sure what is going on with my body- if this goes on another week, I'll probably try to make a dr appt. Maybe just an anovulatory cycle?

Looks like u ovulated on cd25 or cd26, I know u marked ur cm as sticky but could it have been ewcm? The spotting around that time and temp drop followed by the rise would be suggestive of ovulation x

Hello ladies I'm still on the same cycle waiting for ovulation I don't think its worth doing smep while my cycles are all over the place I've had headaches the last few days and I'm also trying to lose weight to help my cycles x

Questions for those who's done a HSG - do you get the results as the test is being performed or do you have to wait a few days to the results to come back? I always thought since they see whether or not the dye passes through you would know right away but I just read it somewhere else that the person has to wait three days to go back and get the results. I'm a little big confused.

Also read it on another board that a person has a severe allergic reaction to the dye and had severe pain and bleeding afterwards. The person is allergic to iodine and not only did she requested an alternative iodine-free dye but she requested to see the vial before it was injected to make sure it did not have iodine in it and she still got allergic reactions to it. That really scared me since I too am extremely allergic to iodine.

Questions for those who's done a HSG - do you get the results as the test is being performed or do you have to wait a few days to the results to come back? I always thought since they see whether or not the dye passes through you would know right away but I just read it somewhere else that the person has to wait three days to go back and get the results. I'm a little big confused.

Also read it on another board that a person has a severe allergic reaction to the dye and had severe pain and bleeding afterwards. The person is allergic to iodine and not only did she requested an alternative iodine-free dye but she requested to see the vial before it was injected to make sure it did not have iodine in it and she still got allergic reactions to it. That really scared me since I too am extremely allergic to iodine.

I had the HSG - I got "unofficial" results as they were doing it - the doctor talked me through and let me watch on the screen as he was doing it. The official results didnt come back for a couple of days but they were no different. I do not know about the allergy issue - just make sure everyone in the room is aware - my guess is she was also allergic to something else.

AFM - I had my sonogram today and I have 2 follicles bursting to go - one at 22 and one at 26. I am taking the trigger shot tonight and go in Thurs morning for the IUI! Trying not to get my hope up too much since I know the odds are still against us, but you know how it is...

9dpo today and still getting abundant creamy/lotiony cm. Im reading many conflicting posts about it being normal and about it being unusual on clomid...I just dont know what to think :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->