spiders

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by kristy87, Apr 24, 2009.

1. kristy87

kristy87 Well-Known Member

i just went for a pee and found two spiders on the way. never seen spiders in this house before, was just sick in toilet after seein then argh i hate them. chucked socks on top of them then stood on them. lol. :sick::sick:

2. MummyMummy

MummyMummy Well-Known Member

urgh!!! spider juice! your braver than me! i wouldn't put my feet near them! funny you say you never seen any before because neither had we in ourappartment, last night there was a smaller than a money spider hanging from it's thread down the side of my empty bottle of water! luckily i found it before it ate me! mr.man doesn't like them either so we a bit buggered if one comes for us in the night!

xXx

3. Sovereign

Sovereign Well-Known Member

Argh, I hate spiders! You're braver than me I wouldn't dare go near one. Actually, you've just reminded me, there's one upstairs in LO's room that I managed to chuck a box over about 5 days ago! Wonder if it's still alive? Meant to get OH to move it but I forgot. And it was one of those nasty ones that runs really quickly! x

4. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

argh!!! i hate em too!

5. Ilove

Ilove Guest

Im totally fine with big ones with massive legs, or realy little ones...but medium sized fat ones than run quickly...I FREAK OUT, scream, cry, puke, the lot:blush: Nasty things!