spiders

kristy87

Reaction score
i just went for a pee and found two spiders on the way. never seen spiders in this house before, was just sick in toilet after seein then argh i hate them. chucked socks on top of them then stood on them. lol. :sick::sick:

urgh!!! spider juice! your braver than me! i wouldn't put my feet near them! funny you say you never seen any before because neither had we in ourappartment, last night there was a smaller than a money spider hanging from it's thread down the side of my empty bottle of water! luckily i found it before it ate me! mr.man doesn't like them either so we a bit buggered if one comes for us in the night!

xXx

Argh, I hate spiders! You're braver than me I wouldn't dare go near one. Actually, you've just reminded me, there's one upstairs in LO's room that I managed to chuck a box over about 5 days ago! Wonder if it's still alive? Meant to get OH to move it but I forgot. And it was one of those nasty ones that runs really quickly! x

Im totally fine with big ones with massive legs, or realy little ones...but medium sized fat ones than run quickly...I FREAK OUT, scream, cry, puke, the lot:blush: Nasty things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->