Spotting. Going on Day 3.

sassy_tiger

Reaction score
Any one else gone threw this? I don't fill up a pad at all. Its only when I wipe and its brown more than anything. I feel like I'm just waiting for a miscarriage to happen but it hasn't happened yet. I'm okay with it happening. I'm kind of like is it or isn't it? I'm more worried it could be something worse like an ectopic pregnancy that is slowly happening. I have doctor appointment on the 9th of May. I left a message for my doctor to see if they can do an ultrasound just to see whats going on. I'm sure i'll get denied and will have to wait. Yay. Anyway any one out there that has gone threw this before? Oh yeah I've had one miscarriage before back in 2011 and it started and ended fast.

*I dont really feel pregnant but I'm still having annoying vivd dreams.:wacko:

** Doctor said just have to wait it out. So much for that. She said you cant do anything to stop it ( I don't want to make it stop.. I want it to come and go already if thats whats going to happen). Oh well. . . .:shrug::coffee:

I spotted for weeks in my last pregnancy, he is here and safe xxxx Its happening this time too, had a scan everything was fine, still keeping my fingers crossed x sending love x

I had some light brown spotting (never enough to reach a pad) between 5-6 weeks. I'm pretty sure it went on for a couple of days and I just knew things were over. But then it stopped. I am 9 weeks now and still pregnant. I can't guarantee that everything is fine with my pregnancy, as I won't have an ultrasound for two more weeks, but things seem okay and I'm not bleeding anymore.

I hope it turns out to be nothing for you. :hugs:

:hugs:Thank you ladies for the reply. Its just really different because my two other pregnancies no bleeding at all. Strangest thing ever for me. I hope for the best but if it doesn't work out I'm okay with it. I feel like its a way for my body telling me this pregnancy is just not going to work out for you.

THANK YOU !:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I had brown spotting with my 4 year old about 8 weeks and all was fine with her. I've had it again this pregnancy about 6-7 weeks. Brown when I wipe and we had a private scan 7+5 days and all looks as it should for this stage in pregnancy and we saw the teeny heart beating.

I think the general advice is if it isn't fresh red blood and you don't have pain then it's usually just the embryo/fetus embedding and shedding a little old blood. I was also told with my 1st pregnancy that a lot of women experience spotting or bleeding around the time they would have had a period had they not been pregnant.

I hope this puts your mind at ease a little. Is a private scan an option for you? Ours cost £100 but it was worth it to reassure us. Good luck hun xx

Hi Sassy, I had brown spotting from about weeks 4-8/9 of my first trimester of my first pregnancy, and my little guy turned out fine. I was worried also but my doctor said spotting is quite normal during the first tri, and to be concerned only if it is bright red.

I hope everything everything turns out well for you and bubs! :hugs:

I had brown spotting with my 4 year old about 8 weeks and all was fine with her. I've had it again this pregnancy about 6-7 weeks. Brown when I wipe and we had a private scan 7+5 days and all looks as it should for this stage in pregnancy and we saw the teeny heart beating.

I think the general advice is if it isn't fresh red blood and you don't have pain then it's usually just the embryo/fetus embedding and shedding a little old blood. I was also told with my 1st pregnancy that a lot of women experience spotting or bleeding around the time they would have had a period had they not been pregnant.

I hope this puts your mind at ease a little. Is a private scan an option for you? Ours cost £100 but it was worth it to reassure us. Good luck hun xx

Thank you for your reply. It does help to know some has gone threw this. I guess since this is my third child and the other two nothing like this happened to me.

I think I already went threw the implantation bleeding. I got a positive opk on 4/17-4/20. So on 4/20 I decided to take a pregnancy test and it came back positive. (to many positive LH opk in row for me. I know my body. As soon as I get a positive it actually leaves fast. I did a pregnancy test a day or two before my period was do and I got a negative and got "my period". I got my period on 4/7/2016 or so I thought i did and got a positive pregnancy test on 4/20 which is way too soon I believe. I actually think that was implantation and even that is weird for me too. That didn't happen with my other two pregnancies either.

So here is my other question....

I know your suppose to stop taking pregnancy test after your first positive. I took a couple after that and i never got a clear red line. And even though I'm six weeks it still says 1-2 weeks on the digi... Have you ever had that problem? If I was clear super clear on a positive test than i wouldn't worry so much but I'm not... I was wondering what every one else got around 6 weeks or so on there test.

I haven't looked into ultrasound. But I do Just want to know. Because if it is a miscarriage going on I want to do something to get it going (not that I can). I live in the California, USA. It will probably be any where around 80-100$.... Which I really don't mind.

Thank you really much for hearing me out and taking your time to give me some advice. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

*The picture attached i took that on Tuesday night. Took one on Wednesday morning and it looked around the same. Yesterday I took a test and you can barely see anything.

Attachments

• IMG_2510.jpg
    IMG_2510.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 12
Unfortunately, there's not much you can do right now but wait. There are a lot of reasons for the bleeding that could be completely harmless to your pregnancy (fibroid, irritated cervix), some that could be harmful or not (hematoma, placental problems)... As long as you aren't progressing to severe bleeding and cramping, try not to worry too much.

I had bleeding early with my first pregnancy due to a fibroid on my cervix that resolved itself. Hoping for the best for you.

Unfortunately, there's not much you can do right now but wait. There are a lot of reasons for the bleeding that could be completely harmless to your pregnancy (fibroid, irritated cervix), some that could be harmful or not (hematoma, placental problems)... As long as you aren't progressing to severe bleeding and cramping, try not to worry too much.

I had bleeding early with my first pregnancy due to a fibroid on my cervix that resolved itself. Hoping for the best for you.

Thank you. I'm just actually waiting day after day.

I had my first OB appointment yesterday and my doctor told me if I'm soaking a PAD through then go to hospital otherwise it's probably nothing. Fingers crossed that everything is ok.

Hi Sassy, I had brown spotting from about weeks 4-8/9 of my first trimester of my first pregnancy, and my little guy turned out fine. I was worried also but my doctor said spotting is quite normal during the first tri, and to be concerned only if it is bright red.

I hope everything everything turns out well for you and bubs! :hugs:

Thank you that does make me feel better knowing it could happen this far along. I guess the pregnancy test is what really is throwing me off. Not getting a really positive test.

I had my first OB appointment yesterday and my doctor told me if I'm soaking a PAD through then go to hospital otherwise it's probably nothing. Fingers crossed that everything is ok.

fingers crossed. Pads soaked..... Actually I don't even have to have one on. Its more of a wiping pad thing... Stressful... I'll/we get threw it.

Hugs
Hope ur ok xxx
This is my 6 th preg
With my son ( my only living child)
I had no spotting at all.
This time I had a little for a few days
Same as u just when I wiped.
I thought def another loss
But I've had two scans measuring fine
So fingers crossed its another bub.
Id make my Dr do betas if I were u though.
Digis are unreliable .
But id still want two betas done for my sanity sake xxx
Hope it turns out well for u

Thanks for all the support ladies!

Here's the story..

I :sex: This past Friday night and late late Saturday night. Then i started to miscarry on Sunday morning some time after :sex: ... So its over. It sucks but at least I'm not stuck in limbo you know. Not knowing whats going on. So I'm ready to try again..... I'm not sure if this month or not. Last time I got pregnant right after my miscarriage and got pregnant the next month. We'll see what happens.

Thank you to all of you for you amazing support!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->