Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

finally...a blazing pos opk at cd19-came up before control and was RED nxt to the pink control line, made my day!!! already dtd including tons of preseed and a almost headstand afterwards....I am going to do any trick at this point!! =) hahaha so happy I am about to ov.....cyst must be gone! =)

thanks ladies....have a good feeling about this cycle-staying hopeful!!! I am due to test on my 5th year anniversary.....darkest pos ops k ever...this has to be it!!!

testing July 30th if I can wait that long!! May not test if I get my usual spotting 2 days before AF <3

yay, almosthere!! So happy you got your super pos OPK! Keep DTD for the next few days..that surge can last a couple days before O, just to be on the safe side :) FX for your BPF this cycle! And don't feel bad about the FS stuff....you are not too early. I went after 10 months of TTC, sperm analysis in hand, and the FS just knew i was serious about TTC. She never once questioned why I was there before the 1 year mark or anything. I think it all depends on the doc you get. That is too bad that your insurance doesn't pay for your tests. I got lucky and everything was paid for. DH has excellent insurance.

9 more sleeps til i find out the gender of my LO. I'm so excited! and I'm also getting huge. My waist was ~27" pre pregnancy and today i'm 33". I keep wondering if people who don't know for sure if i'm pregnant are noticing or wondering if i'm just eating too many late night pizzas, or are just oblivious to my expanding waistline. I'm definitely at the stage where you don't ask a woman if she is pregnant or not because there could still be some confusion ;) I also too my first prenatal yoga class the other day. It was a lot different than the yoga i'm used to from my P90X DVD's! Much more breathing and relaxing. Not too bad, but not quite the workout i was hoping for.

MrsP, didn't you have an appointment on Friday? Anything come of that? Or am i remembering wrong...

Hope everyone else is well!

I bet it will be fun once you do get big enough so that people will start asking how far along you are, ahhh!!!! So exciting, glad you are doing and feeling well...I can't wait to see what I look like pregnant....

off to the FS tomorrow for the first time, very nervous....
also, having DH do a sperm analysis next week to verify if he really does half half the sperm and slow swimmers :/ hope this next S.A. proves wrong!

Good luck with your appointment & the tests almosthere! And yay for the +OPK! :dance: hope you catch that eggy. Thanks for asking but I feel like poo! Am full of cold & got headaches, feel a bit better than yesterday though so fx'd it's on it's way out. You can't bloody take anything though, so frustrating! Paracetamol & halls menthol eucalyptus :dohh:

Chloe I didn't have an appointment but got the results of my DR's urine test (positive obviously) & got referred to the midwife, also chose my hospital! How exciting for your gender scan! We want to see bump pics! I've already started taking mine, not that I have a bump of course, just so I can compare when I'm fat! Will be putting them in my pregnancy journal I'm going to buy :)

So my scan is 8th August! :wohoo: later than I expected though as I'll be 8.5 weeks :shrug: but at least we'll be able to see more then. Funny when she left a message she said 'I assume you'll just be a few days pregnant, so booked you in for 8th aug' Days?? Think she means days overdue, but in actual fact I found out almost 2 weeks ago! I'm trying to get the time changed as its slap bang in the middle of the day, so if I speak to her I'll let her know I tested early... x

GL, Almosthere:thumbup:

Attached is a picture of me and my 18ish week bump. I think i took this on Saturday maybe? It's pretty blurry, but will help you put somewhat of a face to my name now tho :) I'm still not convinced i look this big in person...i dont typically wear such tight shirts, this was only for bump displaying purposes :haha:

Attachments

• 18 weeks.jpg
    18 weeks.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 11
Awwwww cute bump Chloe, looks very neat =0)
Must be so exciting waiting for your next scan and see how he/she has grown. Precious xx

Mrs P, is your scan an early one, will you get a 12 week scan also? Not sure how it works! Ooh when you go the spa you will get to tick the box that says are you pregnant yipeee!
Hope you start to feel better soon.
P.S your elephant ticker is v cute!

Almosthere all the best tomorrow hope it goes well for you =0) Will be interested to hear what the FS says, and glad you got a good OPK sounds like you timed all the babydancing well!

Helloooo to everyone else!!!
xx

Thanks Liz! Yes will get normal 12 week scan too. I think the early one is to check for multiples. And you know I keep thinking of twins, just have a funny feeling, though the chances are very slim as there was only 1 mature follicle they could see (couldn't see anything on the left cos of the cyst) x

Great bump Chloe! I posted my 17 week (though I really took it at 17 weeks 4 days) in my journal. I've been out of state for work last week, so today at work everyone is shocked at how I finally look pregnant! lol

Just took a peak at your journal daydream-love it, so cute! I watched your gender reveal video-I love the reaction!!

Thanks! I must admit, I rewatch it any time I want to smile. :) Everyone is so excited for us, it's really touching

Sorry for MIA, ladies. We're right in the middle of our move and it's been very hectic - too much to do, too little time. I've missed you all though and had to find some time to just sit down, read all the latest posts and drop a line. I love the guessing game you started here about what everyone might look like :) MrsP, I thought you looked like a pink teddy bear :winkwink:

Congrats on positive OPK, almosthere! Let the waiting game begin. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping this month proves your DH's results weren't as bad as they first seemed. Hope you get the best 5th year anniversary ever! :flower:

Jellycat, sorry your cycles can be so long. Hope the witch arrives soon so that you can start trying again.

MrsP, it's a bummer you're feeling sick. Get well soon! :flower: Any morning sickness yet? Can't wait to see your scan picture!

Chloe, lovely bump! Thanks for sharing! People gotta be asking themselves what's up with that belly (or what's IN that belly).

Daydream, another wonderful photo of the bump :flower: Looking great! I can't get over how different you look with or without bangs.

AFM, have been feeling pretty good. Still no morning sickness and the appetite has come back, somewhat... The spotting is gone except for some light beige color here and there. I'll be getting new doctors next week and really hope to find a good OBGYN. I also might need a new bra, I've always found my VS bras super fitting and comfy, but now I can feel every seam and wire and the cups are getting too small. I'm happy to suffer though as long as this pregnancy goes well. Sending loads of :dust: to all!

Katie - hah yeah I alternate between various bang lengths. My hair during pregnancy has been difficult to work with, so that's been interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->