Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

MrsP, I was also sick right before i got my BFP....I googled it and apparently thats a common symptom. Maybe immunity goes down right at implantation? I didn't test until somewhere between 14 and 18 DPO, so we were probably sick right around the same time of conception. Thats great that you didn't spot this time. Its funny how different it is for all of us spotters.

Liz, find any of that EWCM?

No yum no spotting , :thumbup: but it's interesting than in the months preceding my BFP that my spotting has got gradually better...I'm wondering if it was hormonal but it's sorted itself, or at least the clomid has? :shrug: I had very sore boobs on sun/mon but its not as bad now, also been gassy :blush: & this morning feel sickly but I also have a sore throat :( so it might be cos of that rather than pregnancy related... How are you Yum? Any news? It's funny what you said about being Indian, I bet we all have ideas of what each other look like & we'll be way off the mark! I imagined you with blondey brown hair lol. Guessing game - what do I look like? x

no spottin is great..whatever may b the reason, glad it stopped ! i bet ur gyn wud b like "i told u so".. i guess almost everyone has sum sickness as chloe pointed out..most of my frns did..get better soon mrsp !

i'm gud ! thanks 4r asking..nothin to report yet ! blondey brown hair-:rofl:
wenever i'm on flight, i thought to myself if i knew the next person 4rm my bnb thread..will never know ! i imagined u to b tall with burgandy hair & cute british accent !

Thanks ladies, sore throat has gone now but boy I felt like rubbish this morning, in fact even at lunchtime. I rang the docs this morning & took my pee sample in this afternoon! Results back on Friday after 2pm but I have to go in for them they won't give them to me over the phone. Of course I know what they're gonna say! :rofl: I also need to choose what hospital I want to give birth in & tell them on Friday...

Ha ha Yum I am blonde, average height & talk like Cheryl Cole so you probably couldn't understand me! :haha: I think she was a judge on American Idol or X Factor once & they had to use subtitles!!

x

OOh I love this guessing game about what people look like! I saw you as brunette Mrs P but I suspected you might have a Geordie accent given your location! And Yum, I envisaged you as a curvy black lady :) Any guesses on what I might look like?!

Fantastic to see your pics Mrs P! They're keeping me focussed while I carry on with this down-regulating lark. Had my first proper side effect yesterday (4 days in) - developed a really huge blind spot in both eyes and totally lost the ability to form sentences - I couldn't find the right words! It was actually really bloody scary! But that only lasted half an hour and I've been fine today.

Do you know, I'm sooo interested as to whether I was actually ovulating all along, from reading your story. I only had a prog test done on a Clomid cycle, not on a natural one. I reckon I was though, got EWCM, +OPK, temp rise etc... but who knows? Maybe the eggs weren't shaking themselves loose?? They certainly made up for lost time when I generated 30 of the little buggers and put myself in hospital with OHSS! ;-) x

Ah what horrible side effects Mrshy! :growlmad: Yes I guess it is a possibility that you weren't ovulating as I was getting positive OPKs, ewcm, temp rises etc its just a shame I didn't opk or BBT the cycle I had the bloods! Was it a one off, who knows?! But we got there in the end :) I can't quite believe the only progesterone test they did on you was when you were on clomid! :saywhat: Crazy if you ask me...

I think you are...oh I don't know, a tough one, wavy or curly hair maybe, brown? Olive skin?? Bet I'm way off the mark! Are you on Facebook? If so pm me your email address, its nice to have a face to the name :thumbup:. A couple of other BnB ladies have added me & its nice, though obviously no TTC/baby talk :winkwink:

x

MrsP, I was also sick the first week of having a bfp, and sinus headaches haven't let up since :)
Very funny to think of how each of you looks - and also how old we all are. I'm 34 - does that make me the eldest?

I might be wrong but I think Nell might be around your age?! I'm 31.

No sore throat this morning, yay! Boobies are sore again though...lovely line on a FRER this morning, darker than the control :happydance:.

x

I'm 31 as well...straight chin length blonde hair, average height, thin. It is funny to think of how everyone looks. Its like that when I talk to people only on the phone for work, and then i meet them one day and its like 'wow, so not how i pictured you'

yay for darker FRER, MrsP!

yay mrsp, always a nice confirmation!!

afm still no opk...cd16...come onnnn O!

I like this guessing game!

Mrspttc, i'm 32 so close. I had you down as a brunetter.

Yum i though of as asian not indian, something in the username made me think asian!

I'm away from home so can't scan our piccy but wanted to let you know we're team pink, although i will be trying hard to actually find colours other than pink (lilac, lemon whatever) for baby as all the shops only seem to stock pink blue or white.

Ooh we're all similar ages! So what do you look like nell? I'm thinking brown shortish hair? Yes I know what you mean about Yum, perhaps chinese-Asian sounding? Chloe I think I had you down as a blondie like me :)

Congrats on your little pink bundle Nell! You must be thrilled! I agree, too much pink! Next have some lovely yellow & blue girls things in! How many weeks are you now, you can't be 20 already??

Hope you ovulate soon almosthere

X

Nell-I just noticed in your siggy-ding dong the witch is dead-yay! lol I like that saying-hope I can say the same soon!!!

and alright ladies-take a wack at me!! age....looks...this is fun!!! Although I may have already mentioned my age a while back...hmmm

I think I remember you being a lot younger than me Almosthere though I might be wrong! 25? I think long blonde hair! x

Congratulations Nell - You can do lots of shopping now !

MrsPTTC I imagined you being a country girl with dogs and lots of countryside around now I just have visions of Cheryl cole its bizzzare.

Yum I too thought you were Asian

EXPTTC - I too am 34 but just last week

Almosthere - I want to say 24, Dark Blonde long hair slightly wavy and your favourite thing to wear on a sunday is your pjs relaxing on the sofa

Jellycat that's a very specific description of almosthere! :rofl: Happy birthday for last week :cake: Well I have 2 cats & 1 dog, live in quite a green area but it's not the countryside though we are not far from the river Wear & like to take the dog down there. I think non North Eastemers think we all sound the same, I work in a contact centre & often get told I sound like her but then my colleagues get told the same thing :haha: I don't really sound like her, DH doesn't think so...

x

Just had some spotting :-( First time in past couple of cycles and I didnt ovulate...... Just have to wait for AF to arrive now..... I just knew this cycle was going to be rubbish

Reading back my descriptions they do seem abit :wacko:

Pmsl nothing wrong with wacko! Sorry to hear about your spotting hun :hugs: x

ahhahaha i cracked up too mrspttc.....the pajamas!! hehe

Okay, so I have been blonde before-but right now, and my natural color, is dark brown with natural blonde highlights.....my natural hair is long and wavey-good guess!! But, I straighten my hair as my waves are not so pretty! As for Sundays...I have to do laundry at my parents (yes, our condo doesn ot have washer and dryer and I refuse to pain with coins and share the units on the ground floor-ickyyy lol) and chores, but I do prefer to wear little clothing when I am at home as oppose to an outfit-so you are a pretty good guesser!! And I love to watch t.v shows, movies, and be lazy =)

And I am young-just turned 23 in June!

Jelly Cat-sorry for the spotting =/

afm opk is starting to get darker as of last night but still not pos, already cd17, ugh where are you O?!

oh & DH is off to the urologist and he did not even know that they have to check his penis which cracked me up-now he is all nervous I think!!! I told him it is like the male version of a OBGYN hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->