Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Sorry to hear about your mc Greenleaf :hugs: but good luck with the IVF!

Congrats DrCo, Florence is beautiful! Same birthday as my Penny, she was 2 on 15th...

Congrats on your BFP Bun, you're only a few weeks behind me. Full term tomorrow!

Good luck to those spotters still trying :dust:

x

Hi Ladies,

Actually, I am 36 now and on TTC for around 3 years. I am spotting since 2011 and I went to many doctors and they all have no explanation and say maybe it is normal because you are healthy. I made a lot of vaginal ultrasounds, blood tests (thyroid, progesterone, ..and too many things that I can't remember now).

I have never been pregnant before. and everything is normal.
anyone has the same situation like me and get pregnant?

Please advice cause I am really wants to get pregnant ASAP.

Thanks

Hi roor this is a very old thread but I think we were pretty much all in the same boat as you & all got our BFP's! Good luck :thumbup: x

Hi roor this is a very old thread but I think we were pretty much all in the same boat as you & all got our BFP's! Good luck :thumbup: x
Thanks dear, I heard about the soy and vitamin B 100. Is this helpful?

I've no idea I've not tried them sorry. I know vitex/AC made my spotting worse so avoid that! :thumbup:

Hi! I never seen this thread before and I wish I did! I've spotted every 2ww for 3 years with 3 losses and no one will listen to me! Does anyone have advice or hints and tips? Or is there another group on here like this? Many thanks

Hello
I am having same issues but good to read through old threads to see people eventually got a BFP. I have been TTC for 8 months and have spotting 3-6 days before AF comes. (Brown/Dark red). Worried that this is reason I am not getting BFP. I am trying acupuncture for past 3 months but still nothing. Interested what people did on here or if they still had spotting but still got pregnant. Thank you.

Hi All. I am so glad I found this post and others with this problem. I had a miscarriage in August last year and not been able to conceive since ..since miscarriage I am spotting before af... most of the time starting at 8dpo. Light pink watery bleed. My bbt stays high so guessing it's not progesterone but hoping to get that tested this week. Did those on here with this problem get pregnant naturally or go down ivf. I have this theory is that it's a fertilised egg trying to implant each month and my body tries to shed it...I always get cramps, bloated and gassy when the bleeding starts and then af just comes along as normal as well... feeling disheartened that with this bleeding I won't be able to conceive...

Hello there.
I'm glad that this theme exists (although I am not glad women experience this).
So, I am spotting each month, starting from 6dpo or 7dpo, until my AF comes.
Did all blood tests, all came good (progesterone 21th day is 18), regularly ovulate on cd 12. I have a luteal phase of 15 days.

My spotting looks like brown discharge, sometimes only as (TMI warning) a chocolate brown flake on underwear or pad, sometimes as really dark, almost black tissue.
The first time when I get it in a month (6dpo or 7dpo) it looks like breakthrough bleeding, I see a solid reddish watery discharge on toilet paper when i wipe after using the toilet.

I am trying to conceive no. 1, for 4 months, and I am 30 years old.

I bought online natural progesterone cream, should I give it a go next month, if my AF cames this month (12 dpo currently, AF due in 4 days, spotting from 6 dpo)? Although my blood tests are OK.

I regulary chart, use OPK and follow everything concerning my female health ever since I ttc.
I do not know if anybody is active on this theme, but I will keep it updated in maters of my own case!
Maybe it will help somebody who is dealing with this too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->