Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

green- hw r u ? sure hope u get sum better news with positive ans soon !

cat- thanks 4r the info..u r in ur 2nd tri already !

jods- sorry abt spottin :hugs: hope u wont need that hsg in march, fx ! rant away all u want,v dont mind at all..lukin at cute animal videos & a small walk helps me in stress..https://cuteoverload.com/ this site such a stress buster 4r me !

AF came.... I have to go in to do my bloods on CD2, but today's Sat afternoon...can't call. Can I still do it monday? AF came after luch...so if I go monday morning before luch...it's CD2 right??? :winkwink: What do you girls think?

AF came.... I have to go in to do my bloods on CD2, but today's Sat afternoon...can't call. Can I still do it monday? AF came after luch...so if I go monday morning before luch...it's CD2 right??? :winkwink: What do you girls think?

Sorry AF came!! I would think that would be ok Gobolino!

It's Saturday morning here and AF is just arriving too! We have the same cycle again!! Hopefully next month she won't show! :)

Sorry af came girls.

Gobolino - my dr said the blood tests at the start of the month can be done cd2-cd4 and it won't make much difference. I just had to tell them what cd I was on - did mine on cd3

Thanks girls!!!! Sorry about AF Jods.....it's been quite a while since we've had a BFP on here!! Come on girls!!!! There's got to be one soon!!!!

So sorry about AF Jodspods and Gobolino! I tested early this morning and BFN. My AF is due Monday or Tuesday. I haven't started spotting yet so that's a positive at least. I'm not devasted about the bfn. Knowing that I got fertility testing underway and that there's a plan in place gives me hope.

Enjoy the weekend, Ladies!

So sorry about AF Jodspods and Gobolino! I tested early this morning and BFN. My AF is due Monday or Tuesday. I haven't started spotting yet so that's a positive at least. I'm not devasted about the bfn. Knowing that I got fertility testing underway and that there's a plan in place gives me hope.

Enjoy the weekend, Ladies!

Fingers crossed for you!!!!! We need a :bfp: on here to cheer us all up!

Omg! I read a thread where someone tested early at it looked stark white but went back later and there was a faint line. Well....I checked the test Again when I got out of bed and there's a faint line!!!!! I really hope it's there. I'm going to hold in my pee and use a digital test later.

Omg! I read a thread where someone tested early at it looked stark white but went back later and there was a faint line. Well....I checked the test Again when I got out of bed and there's a faint line!!!!! I really hope it's there. I'm going to hold in my pee and use a digital test later.

OMG! Really??????? FX and toes X!!!! Bedtime for me...so I will know tomorow morning if there's any news!!!:happydance:

Sorry af got you ladies :hugs: Gobolino I think mine were done cd3. Sbmack :happydance: fxd for you for later! What kind of test did you use? x

I also got bloods at cd3 Gob.

I just used an Internet cheapie. Will test with a digital or ept. tomorrow a.m.

I'm having dinner with girlfriends tonight and then going to see the Vagina Monolouges. Haha. I'm going to pretend to drink wine. :)

Fx sbmack, how many DPO are you? I think I did the same the first day I tested with a IC. Definitely try with a FRER or digi

sbmack-I LOVE the Vag monologue book-enjoy the show!! when did you check your test when there was a line? I hope it was not an evil evap i got lots of those which is why they say to trash the tests when the time limit has passed. Let's hope it is not the case!

sbmack-I LOVE the Vag monologue book-enjoy the show!! when did you check your test when there was a line? I hope it was not an evil evap i got lots of those which is why they say to trash the tests when the time limit has passed. Let's hope it is not the case!

It was a few hours later. I've never had an evap line before. Really hoping this isn't the case. I'm usually spotting by now so that's a good sign.

What color is the line? Does it have some pink in it?

yes it is a very good sign that you are not spotting I am keeping my FX for you!!!

What color is the line? Does it have some pink in it?

It's more light purple/pink. The same color as the control line just much much lighter. It looks like an OPK a few days before you get your surge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->