Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

jods & gobolino- sorry af came :hugs: my doc told me if af came after 4 pm, consider next day as cd1..cd3 is fine too..u shud b ok !

sbmack - everythin crossed 4r u hun ! gl ! check with the fmu & :dust:

Sounds promising SB, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you xxx
Yum ... Oops now I get what you mean. After this cycle, we are going to do IUI for up to 6 rounds. I suppose the next step after that is IVF but I hope we get a bfp before then xxx
Greenleaf .... As you are not estrogen dominant I would try serrapeptase as it doesn't affect hormones. I still wouldn't drink soy milk, unless it is fermented it's full of nasties.
https://www.endo-resolved.com/soy.html
https://www.cureendometriosis.com/why-are-soy-products-are-so-bad-for-endometriosis/
Xxx

Sounds promising SB, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you xxx
Yum ... Oops now I get what you mean. After this cycle, we are going to do IUI for up to 6 rounds. I suppose the next step after that is IVF but I hope we get a bfp before then xxx
Greenleaf .... As you are not estrogen dominant I would try serrapeptase as it doesn't affect hormones. I still wouldn't drink soy milk, unless it is fermented it's full of nasties.
https://www.endo-resolved.com/soy.html
https://www.cureendometriosis.com/r-are-soy-products-are-so-bad-for-endometriosis/
Xxx

So I tested again and there's a faint positive!! I will try an post a pic when I get on my computer.

Happyshopper, good luck with IUI! I think knowing that I was going to do that next cycle really helped. I wasn't obsessing about it this month bc I knew I had a greater change with IUI. I've read that it usually takes three to four cycles on average. I hope you get your BFP the first time.

Eeeek congrats sbmack!! did it show up right away today?? My cheapie dollar test was SUPER faint then the same night it was super dark on a FRER. This must be it for you yippeee!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:Ohhhhh Congrats Sbmack!!!!!!!!!!! We needed good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Gobolino. FX that your bloods come back with good results!

Congratulations SB I knew that it would be your bfp. Hope u have a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Sb congrats!!

Happy shopper so excited for your IUIs. You're on the way to great news!!

Yay congratulations sbmack!!! Fab news! Lots of sticky vibes and hope you have a happy & healthy eight months.
Good luck vibes to those still TTC. I hope those having IUI have success.
Hope the mummies and preggies are well. I'll come and read the new thread for post BFPs.
Still lurking here occassionally :) All well with me... apart from morning sickness, bleugh! Had bleeding at 5 weeks and 8 weeks but nothing since luckily. Had a scan last week and all is well so far. I'm nearly 16 weeks already!
Love to all x

Glad the scan went well Yoms. I hope the morning sickness doesn't stick around too long.

I figured out how to post pics....it's not super dark, but it's definitely positive. I'm only 12dpo so I'll wait a couple days and use the last test I have then.

Attachments

• positive.jpg
    positive.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 11
That's a brilliant line, clearer than the one I got at 14DPO! Eeek so exciting!

Sbmack that's definitely a positive!!! Sooo exciting!! Congrats!!!

Hi Yoms! Cannot believe you're 16 wks! How quick has that gone?! Hope you're feeling well!

I'm feeling a bit more hopeful than I was on Thursday - especially after
Sbmacks exciting news! Hope there are more +ves soon!!!

Wow yoms can't believe your 16 weeks already! Glad it's going good!

That's a great line sbmack! You must be so happy!

I'm on cd7 so not much to report. Got my smear and swabs on tues. scared as I've never had one before!

:happydance: Congratulations, sb! So happy for you :happydance: Happy and healthy 9 months!

So who's next? It's just a matter of time :dust:

Crossing my fingers, happyshopper. You're getting closer to your bfp!

Yoms, has it really been that long already, 16 weeks? Wow! Looking forward to more updates from you, hope morning sickness goes away!

Wow yomyoms I can't believe you're 16 weeks!

Sbmack that's a fab line! :happydance:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back