Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Sorry, Greenleaf :( Is DH resistant to assisted conception? Maybe next month?

Sorry to hear that greenleaf.
What are you planning now?
Hope all pregnant ladies are doing well too.

Greenleaf I am so sorry that you are still having to go through this. I remember how awful I felt it was so isolating and no one else understood what we were going through. I got to a point where I believed it never would happen and yet eventually it did and trust me when it does it feels like all the bad times leading up to it were worth it in the end. Hang in there we are all rooting for you. Heres hoping that 2015 is your year xx

Hi ladies,

How's everyone? Just dropping by to wish everyone a happy 2015! New hope and baby dust for all who are still trying. Love you lots! :hugs:

Happy new year :)

We're trying again with a new donor & some Clomid... this is our second Clomid cycle, first with the new donor (we used a bank last month.)

The Clomid helped my spotting A LOT the first time around, so I'm trying to be hopeful!

Hope everyone else is hanging in there :)

Happy new year ladies. Please don't give up.

Green leaf how are you? Are you planning anymore treatment this year? Thinking of you xxx

Happy new year ladies. Please don't give up.

Green leaf how are you? Are you planning anymore treatment this year? Thinking of you xxx

Will try IVF next month. I had another miscarriage in January...

Sorry to hear that Green Leaf. Good luck with the IVF next month xx

Hugs, Greenleaf. Sorry to hear about the mc. Did you have IVF for that pregnancy too? Fx for next month!

That is very sad Greenleaf! :( how many weeks were you? I wish you luck with ivf. I found it great after so many failed cycles and miscarriage I am only a few weeks from having a baby from my only ivf. I think a lot of us who have spotting before period have issues with progesterone which is very well supplemented during ivf. Hope this works for you too!

Hi, just wanted to say I gave birth to Florence Isabella (7lb8oz) on Mother's Day 15/3/15. She made me a mother and gave me the best present at the same time! I have never believed it could happen and I feel like I am still in denial and think somebody will come and tell me we are just babysitting her :)
To those who are still trying hold on there and if you don't give up it will happen! And to those who are pregnant I wish you everything goes well!
I don't know how to adjust my ticker and how to post a pic but will try!

Congrats Drco she is absolutely gorgeous. AFM I am currently 34 weeks pregnant. I never found out the reason for my spotting but got pregnant after having IVF first go. I got fed up of waiting on the NHS so my husband and I went ahead and self funded and we were incredibly lucky. I was worried that the ivF would not work because no definite reason was ever found for my infertility. I started TTC February 2011, got pregnant naturally December 2011 and had a very early miscarruage January 2012. I never managed to get pregnant again after that until I had IVF treatment last year. So I don't know if my infertility was related to the spotting or whether I had suffered from an infection as a result of the miscarriage.

I just wanted to post this detail incase it helps anyone else going through the same thing. I remember how isolated and depressed I felt when I was going through this. It felt like everyone was getting pregnant but me. Please don't give up. It looks like the vast majority of ladies who have posted on here have managed to get pregnant and have a baby/ babies.

Take care and best wishes x

Congrats, DrCo, she is beautiful! And good luck to you, Bun, in your last few weeks of pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->