Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Ah it's ok asking that bun! Anything goes on here... And I understand you being on tenter hooks until 20 weeks. How many weeks were you again when you mc? I think my bbs though bigger aren't quite as tender as they were, I wonder if we get used to it? I had quite bad nausea but no sickness from 6 to about 9-10 weeks but it's subsided. With penny I hardly had any, I was very lucky! I'm sure you'll be fine Hun your body is changing all the time & our hormones are all over the place. I find that I'm so tired these days & have awful insomnia! :wacko: x

Thanks Mrs P

Last time I was about 8 weeks when I got really light brown spotting. Went for an early scan the next day and they discovered a fetus only measuring about 6 weeks with no HB. I had to go back a week later to confirm. I opted not to have the operation unless absolutely necessary. It was another week or so before I actually MC but I had light bleeding in between that got more and more. Actual MC happened within a couple of hours. It's why I'm so nervous about this PG. That and the fact that we never managed to conceive naturally since. I have another scan on 1st Oct at 10 weeks. If I can get that far and still get a little HB then I will feel a lot more reassured. Until then I will be a nervous wreck! I'm also getting extreme fatigue and normally have to get up about 3 times in the night for a wee. Some days if I'm not at work I can sleep all day and night x

Aw I can understand you're anxious with what happened last time Hun. 1st oct was supposed to be my 12 week scan date (at 12+6) but I brought it forward 6 days. Sending you positive vibes & healthy baby :dust: X

Buninmyoven I think we have very similar stories however my journey luckily hasn't been as long. In my natural pregnancy over a year ago I had bounts of spotting on and off from the beginning and then around 6-7 weeks the spotting never disappeared. I had one scan at 6w5d and all was good with hb and then week later when the spotting continued found no hb and baby didn't grow. Didn't want dc but not to wait either so had medical management .
With this baby (I am almost 17w now) I had symptoms that came and went and it drove me insane. Started of with sore nipples and boobs and then nipples gone and boobs gone as well around 7 weeks and they even seemed less full after the initial growth. Was feeling sick since 5-6 weeks but never was actually sick and this was gone at around 9 weeks just before my scan so when I saw the baby wiggling its legs and arms I knew it was good. Nausea came and went just some days and my boobs started growing again since around 12 weeks.
To keep sane I also got myself heart monitor and used it every other day since 10 weeks, I love it. I don't have to use it now as I am lucky and started feeling the baby a week ago. It is absolutely amazing, even my husband could feel it when having his hand on my belly. I also had a scan a few days ago as we wanted to find out the gender.
I hope everything will be great for u and u will be able to calm down a bit once you get reassured with your scans.
Btw. I had no spotting this time but was on 800mg progesterone suppositories a day.

That's good to hear dr co. My nausea got better about a week & a half ago & I'm nervous for my scan on Thursday... x

It went great thank you, I should've been 12 weeks but measuring 11+4 so I'm 12 today (need to change ticker) good strong HB. NT measurement fine, just waiting for blood test results. EDD 12/4/15 x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 6
Haven't been here for a long time. Looks like everyone here is pregnant except me. :cry: So sad :cry: But big congrats to all of you who are successful!

I had 2 cycles of clomid but did not respond to it. Now into my 3rd cycle and decided to go for IUI. Was put on clomid 150mg for 5 days and Gonal F injection for 5 days but did not respond well to those either. Only had 3 follicles, one not growing since my scan on last Friday. The clinic said will go ahead with the procedure anyway most probably on Friday if the other 2 follicles are large enough on Wednesday. I'm not very optimistic though... :nope:

Sending you lots of good vibes & :dust: greenleaf. I'm sorry you've not got your BFP yet :hugs: You're not the only one though, Happyshopper is still waiting too, well for her rainbow baby anyway. Was it you that did get preggo & had an mc or was that someone else? x

Lots of hugs Greenleaf! But glad you've started the IUI. Baby dust for you!!!!xxx

As hurtful as I'm sure that was, I guess it is a good sign that you & DH are compatible? How long you been TTC for now? :hugs: X

That's a long time. I truly hope you get your BFP again soon greenleaf x

Mrs P your scan pic is lovely. Have you told many people that you are expecting yet? Congrats again :)

Greenleaf good luck with the iui. You never know this could be when you get your BFP. Sending you my very best wishes. Hang in there hun x

I'm so sorry for your loss Greenleaf. It's so hard to keep going but I pray you have your rainbow baby in your arms soon xxx

Sorry bun I only just saw your post. Yes everyone knows now I announced it after my scan :thumbup: x

Just a quick update, IUI did not happen :cry: Will try again next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->