Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Yay, MrsP! I hope this is your cycle! I forgot, have you been taking anything for EWCM? And what dose of Clomid are you on?

I started my 100 mg last night. Woke up at 5am really hot, but also had 2 cats + 3 blankets on me, so that may have caused the hot flashes, who knows. I'm probably in for a very boring 15-20 days now while I wait. I hope to be entertained on here with a bunch of success stories!

Thanks chloe! I'm on 50mg clomid. I upped my EPO from 500mg to 1500mg half way to ovulation in my last cycle. I had no EWCM last cycle but with most supplements it can take a few months to work.

FXd your higher dosage works hun :thumbup:

x

Good luck MrsP! Did you go for the softcup insemination method in the end? I start SWI (sex with intent!) on Friday, which will be cd13 for me! Wouldn't it be cool if we were both lucky this cycle? xx

Thanks Mrshy! Yep, if I am preggo this month then I'll have managed it without :sex: :rofl:. We were supposed to do a bit of both but couldn't really be arsed. I am glad in a way as if I do get a BFP i know how it happened. Call it an experiment :winkwink:. I hope your AI & BD combo works Mrs! x

Thanks Mrshy! Yep, if I am preggo this month then I'll have managed it without :sex: :rofl:. We were supposed to do a bit of both but couldn't really be arsed. I am glad in a way as if I do get a BFP i know how it happened. Call it an experiment :winkwink:. I hope your AI & BD combo works Mrs! x

Oooh, I like it!! I can't wait for the outcome of your "experiment"! :D I have long given up the utopian idea that one gets pregnant with the most awesome sex ever. In my head, for sake of the sanity of both parties involved, quality sex and baby-making activities might as well be separated LOL

Good luck with the 2WW MrsPTTC-hope the spotting keeps away for you =0)
And good luck MrsHY with the SWI and everyone else wherever you are in your cycle xxx

Has anyone got any advice at all?
I got a positive OPK on Sunday and have done a test every day since out of interest and they were still showing a line Mon and Tues but not a positive.
Have been taking temps and it rose a bit on Monday (although never seem to get a dramatic rise about 0.3c seems normal for me) but it dipped below coverline this morning.
All day at work have had quite sharp pains in my left side am guessing ovary! Just got in to try another OPK and the line has disappeared now. Do you think it could have been O pains and have ovulated later even though got a +OPK Sunday?
Although have had sensitive nips since Monday which I usually associate with after ovulation!!

Hmmmm anyway I'm just wondering outloud really can't expect anyone else to understand my bod when I have no clue what it is doing at the moment!!

Thanks soili & Liz! Forgot to say before we've booked to back to Turkey again in May, hopefully have better weather this time & with any luck a bun in the oven! So excited :yippee:.

Liz FF confirmed my ovulation 3 days after a positive opk once!

x

Hi all!

GL MrsPTTC - I hope the softcups did the trick!

lizc - sounds like you're ovulating! :dust:

Soili - It looks like your weight loss is going so well from your signature! You're doing awesome!

Chloe - when I was on clomid, I woke up hot a lot, but it went away fast as soon as I stopped taking the pills

AFM: AF came and went. Am now on my third day of 3-7 Femara and have our IUI tentatively scheduled for Feb 4th (which happens to be DH's birthday!) I just got back from a week long work trip out of state. So glad to be back home.

Daydream - fingers crossed for you !!! Hope it all goes well for you

MrsPTTC - I love turkey been a couple of times now, may will come round really quick and hopefully the soft ups will work.

I really feel like I'm going to be getting spotting soon it's the firm achey belly and extra discharge which makes me think the next day or two . Which would then me AF should arrive the following week as I think I didn't ovulate thiscy le again based on temps and opks

Daydream - fingers crossed for you !!! Hope it all goes well for you

MrsPTTC - I love turkey been a couple of times now, may will come round really quick and hopefully the soft ups will work.

I really feel like I'm going to be getting spotting soon it's the firm achey belly and extra discharge which makes me think the next day or two . Which would then me AF should arrive the following week as I think I didn't ovulate thiscy le again based on temps and opks

I know, it's only 3 1/2 months to wait! :thumbup:. I never ever fancied Turkey, but with everywhere else being the Euro and therefore so expensive it seemed like a good option, and I loved it!! I really hope the insemination works, I've been using softcups after BD, oh, it must be 8 months, and they haven't helped, but I think my CM needs a helping hand, and hopefully this will do it. If not...who knows what I'll do next month :shrug: But I've got to be positive!

Sorry you feel your spotting coming on, I hope it doesn't hun. You've probably said before, but if you're not ovulating has your FS put you on clomid??

x

Hi everyone:) I just wanted to let everyone know I got my positive test tonight! And yes, I spotted about 6 dpo like normal... Brown & a tiny bit of red. But it stopped & I waited till my period was a week late to test. Very dark lines right away! My husband & I had a lot of sex this month BEFORE my positive OPK then sex both nights of the smiley face. We used preseed too! I hope this gives everyone hope that you are not out when you spot!!! I'm hoping this sticks. Im a bit overwhelmed but excited.

Hi everyone:) I just wanted to let everyone know I got my positive test tonight! And yes, I spotted about 6 dpo like normal... Brown & a tiny bit of red. But it stopped & I waited till my period was a week late to test. Very dark lines right away! My husband & I had a lot of sex this month BEFORE my positive OPK then sex both nights of the smiley face. We used preseed too! I hope this gives everyone hope that you are not out when you spot!!! I'm hoping this sticks. Im a bit overwhelmed but excited.

Congratulations!!! That's so exciting! :happydance:

Thank You!!!Been trying for awhile so never give up hope:) I'll be checking in to see how your IUI goes- it's an exciting step for you... And I'll be thinking about everyone on this thread. I'm hoping this is a sticky healthy baby.

Hey everyone

Trying to keep a low profile and relax during this 2 week weight. Think I am 3 dpo (don't chart). Promised hubby I would try and stop reading about ttc *this month as he thinks it stresses me out. Will see how I get on. He doesn't seem to realise how much support we all get on here.*

Oh Congratulations ttc spotting thank you so much for letting us know. I was feeling hopeful for you last month when u had no spotting so really chuffed you got your *bfp. Happy and healthy 9 months.*

It seems a lot of people use *pre seed. Would you only use this if you had vaginal dryness? Is there any other reason?

Jellycat has the spotting stayed away?

X

TTC SPOTTING, congratulations!! :)

dreaminghopin, I used Preseed a few times, although I don't have any issues with natural lubrication. I don't really like using Preseed to be honest, because it makes things a bit too messy for me. But I used it because I read somewhere that arousal fluids are not exactly very sperm friendly and I believe I get a lot more of those than EWCM. So I thought Preseed would balance it up. I also used it together with softcups, because it makes it easier to slide it in. As you can see, I'm still TTC, so it wasn't a magical trick for me, although it seems to have worked for many girls! ;)

TTC SPOTTING - Brilliant news, congratulations!! :dance:

Dreaminghopin - I've used pre-seed, then conceive plus, then back to pre-seed for my whole 16 months and :nope: BUT I may have had ovulation problems in the beginning and have used less conceive plus since being on clomid, now I'm back on pre-seed which has an applicator so you can "put it up there" so I've been doing that, plus DH depositing into softcups & me inserting it this cycle. I mixed the :spermy: with the pre-seed due to lack of EWCM in previous cycles so fingers crossed [-o< x

Thanks ladies. I don't have too much of problem with natural lubrication either and seem to get ewcm when I'm supposed to although I *don't have an abundance of it.*

TTC SPOTTING that's great news! Congratulations!! How many cycles did it take in the end?
MrsP - I like the sound of your experiment - some months I could really do without all the sex! Lol. My SWI starts today - noticed a teeny bit of EWCM last night - barely anything but it's there. So tonight we will BD the traditional way, then tomorrow I might give myself and DH a break and use the AI method!
Dreaminghopin, I hope you do manage to relax. It's much easier said than done though - I wish sometimes I had a 'relax button' to help things along!

Congratulations TTC spotting !

Dreaminghoping - still no spotting for me and less crampy so not sure.

Mrspttc - I'm in the testing phase at the moment have an ultrasound booked for Wednesday to see if they can see why I spot and have long cycles. Feeling kind of nervous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->