Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

:wohoo: Is the line pink?? Go out & get yourself some more tests girl! Superdrug are supposed to be very good & are ultra early, I think they detect a smaller amout of HCG than FRER's. Can't wait to hear back!!!

I'm still waiting for a positive OPK, I was sure I was going to get one yesterday, but never mind :shrug: x

Yeah the line is very very light pink I don't know why I allowed myself to get excited I know I'm pregnant..feel stupid now x

I don't understand hun, why do you feel stupid? :shrug: So you feel pregnant or you don't feel pregnant? :hugs: x

Sorry I meant to say I know I'm not pregnant I think it was an evap line x

If I was you still go get a test today and then test tomorrow morning, you maybe surprised. :hugs:

Lol, I understand now. I don't think evap's are usually pink though hun. Also, you checked it WITHIN the time limit if it was 5 mins! I think you should test again. How many DPO are you again? 12? x

I got a pos opk on the 9th so am either 11 or 12 dpo. I really don't think I'm preg really wish I was xx

I've never had the teenyest hint of a line on any of my tests so if I got a pink line no matter how faint I'd be over the moon! Can you upload a pic of the test? x

Just tested superdrug and bfp!! I was crying as I did it! Can't believe it!
Quite worried as I had food poisoning 2 days ago don't know what effect this would have an I have had a mc before. Fingers crossed everything is ok!
So at least we know spotting didnt effect conception I had it from 2dpo this month that has never happened before and it sort of stopped the last couple of days but is still a bit there so that again is worrying me...we will
See what happens xx

Awwww Charlene, thats amazing congratulations!!!

U must be over the moon, so pleased to hear a BFP yay!

Must feel amazing to see that line on the test, I get excited just from a positive OPK hehe

And like you say so good to know it can happen even with the spotting

Will keep everything crossed for you all goes well, well done!!! Woop woop!!

Awwww Charlene, thats amazing congratulations!!!

U must be over the moon, so pleased to hear a BFP yay!

Must feel amazing to see that line on the test, I get excited just from a positive OPK hehe

And like you say so good to know it can happen even with the spotting

Will keep everything crossed for you all goes well, well done!!! Woop woop!!

Thank you so much!! I am really happy I thought I would never see another line again!! But i am worried, it's early days, iv had food poisoning and spotting so just waiting to see what happens at the moment!!xxx

Yay Charlene! :dance: I told ya so :haha:. Try not to worry too much about the spotting, plenty of the spotter on this thread got their BFP during spotting & everything is fine. Take Struth for example, she's I think 10 weeks now, had a scan & has a healthy heartbeat despite spotting the first few weeks :thumbup:. I have no idea what effect the food poisoning would have hun :shrug:. Hope everything is ok x

Just posted same messaGe twice sorry not sure how to delete it!

Same here, when I was googling spotting there was lots of posts mentioning spotting in early pregnancy, from what I could gather it seems fairly common so hopefully nothing to be too alarmed about :0) xxxxx

Yay Charlene! :dance: I told ya so :haha:. Try not to worry too much about the spotting, plenty of the spotter on this thread got their BFP during spotting & everything is fine. Take Struth for example, she's I think 10 weeks now, had a scan & has a healthy heartbeat despite spotting the first few weeks :thumbup:. I have no idea what effect the food poisoning would have hun :shrug:. Hope everything is ok x

Well iv read that food poisoning can cause miscarriage but will just have wait and see. Trying not get too excited at the moment as it's early days but I can't help it! Just in shock really thought that with the spotting I would def be out. Good luck everyone I'm sure more bfps will be on their way soon :) xx

Same here, when I was googling spotting there was lots of posts mentioning spotting in early pregnancy, from what I could gather it seems fairly common so hopefully nothing to be too alarmed about :0) xxxxx

I did spot a lot when I was pregnant with my son but it was more in the second trimester, I know some people spot the whole way through. Just hope little bean sticks x

Yay Charlene! Keeping everything crossed for a sticky one for you :) xxx

I did spot a lot when I was pregnant with my son but it was more in the second trimester, I know some people spot the whole way through. Just hope little bean sticks x

Omg congratulations. That's wonderful news... And you totally thought spotting was a sure sign it wasn't your month. So happy for you. Please try to relax and thank you for making all us spotters hopeful.

Ps did u take vit b6 this cycle? I remember you saying that u were going to try. X

Congratulations Charlene that is so exciting!

AFM: AF is on her way. Full flow today. On to Cycle #14: Femera, HCG trigger and IUI! I'll call the RE on Monday to schedule all our u/s monitoring and the IUI. Also I'm going to ask about the spotting I had while on the progesterone. I'm actually feeling quite fine, not too upset about everything. Feeling exciting for what's coming.

Sorry about AF daydream :hugs: but bring on the IUI!! I'm sure it'll get you your :bfp: hun! GL! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->