Spouses with low sperm count.

Ha Ha, you girls crack me up..We definitely need to keep eachother updated on here when it comes to what we are going to have happen, even how the appointments go. I know I love reading all about you ladies and what we go through to try and make this happen for us.

Ditto! :thumbup:

I guess I should check out some of the journals to figure out where everyone is in their journey. Not sure if I am ready to start my own.

Ditto, ditto :thumbup: I shall keep you updated. I am also not sure if I am ready to begin a journal either. I love reading other's journals though. Makes you realise that we are all living miles away from one another but each of us is going down this same rocky path.

Humor really helps though. So if you can keep me giggling then that would be great :)

:hugs:

Humor really helps though. So if you can keep me giggling then that would be great :)

I have to laugh to keep going. But sometimes I feel like I would end up hurting a lot of people on here if I shared some of my humor... just because everyone is so different! But we need some smiles in this little corner :)

Hi girls

Second sa tomorrow and 28 day bloods for me!! Then wait one to two weeks for another appt for results :(

Good luck kazzab! Is there anyway they can let you know what the results are before the appointment so that you can come prepared?

Thanks ladies

No everytine I call the receptionist says she can't tell me anything has to be the fs

Bah :/ It's so annoying how some places will happily give you the results without any problems, and other places hold on to them as if they're their own special property. Hope you get some good news!

It is a nice way to talk about it though. I know I can talk to the ladies on here better than with my friends or family. You all can understand and relate to what we are all going through. It is nice coming on here after a long day at work and just read what everyone is doing...LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi girls

Second sa tomorrow and 28 day bloods for me!! Then wait one to two weeks for another appt for results :(

Good Luck! I know I wouldn't be able to wait a week or two for my results. I am way to impatient...I would be going to the doctors house and ringing the door bell, lol.

Lol that's what I feel like doing !!

Tmi I ni but the samples we produce never look like very much do u think that's normal!!!

Just wanted to pop in and say that DH has he second SA results today. He's been taking Wellman Conception since the last FS appointment. His count has gone from 10 million to 24 million :happydance: Morphology is still a little low but it's looking a lot better. There is hope for improvement!

Hugs to all x

I'm so annoyed that dh wnt take wellman cos e said there too big
but he is takin zinc and vitc
multivits
selenium

Oh by the way hubbys numbers were
20million
40%motiltiy
2%morph

he has just dun another so hopefuly there is some improvement x

Fingers crossed for you Keep Smiling. I know the tablets are quite big but fortunately DH has gotten used to them now.

Lol that's what I feel like doing !!

Tmi I ni but the samples we produce never look like very much do u think that's normal!!!

I know my husband has told me that his SA samples have always been on the smaller scale; I think it's just nerves and probably most men produce more semen at home than they do in a lab.

I think he needs to produce at least 2.0 mL to be considered "normal."

I was thibkin of gettin some wellman and just hopes he taken it x

Yay, Tracksey! That's fantastic! :dance:

Hope you get some good results, keepsmiling! :flower:

Keep smiling, I think it's the least that he can do. Tell him it's no bigger than a Beechams cold and flu tablet. Hopefully he'll try for you.

We have a review appointment at the FS clinic in three months and if I have lost enough weight we will go on the list for ivf.

He's taking others for me So I cnt complain really

and I thibk the main ones they need are vit c zinc and selenium ad he takes them so hopefully x

We have a review appointment at the FS clinic in three months and if I have lost enough weight we will go on the list for ivf.

I keep hearing about losing weight and IVF. Husband and I decided early on that we would not be doing IVF, so I am pretty clueless... I was just wondering how "thin" you have to be for IVF? Is this a requirement everywhere, or just in some areas/countries?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->