Spouses with low sperm count.

Oh yay for the positive opk then! Fingers crossed xx

Hi ladies

Judt found out I won't be getting our second sa results till the 5th of may :(

Dr will be away next week and there not back yet!!

Hi ladies

Judt found out I won't be getting our second sa results till the 5th of may :(

Dr will be away next week and there not back yet!!

Pooh! It seems so silly they won't just let you pick them up. Hang in there!

Hi ladies,

My DH also has a very low count. His first SA showed 1.3 million total with only 1% swimming and no normal forms I think from memory. His second showed 3.9 million with 7% swimming and 7% normal forms, again it's from memory so may be slightly out. We have been told that ICSI is our only option. I had my day 21 bloods which showed that I hadn't ovulated, but we think that was a one off. All my other bloods were normal. I had my HSG last Tuesday which showed all to be perfect. We have our next FS appointment on Wednesday next week and they'll be referring us for ICSI on that day. Luckily there is no waiting list for our IVF clinic, so we could be seen and starting treatment fairly soon.

Kazza, we had to wait ages for our SA results too. Hopefully they will turn up before 5th May.

xx

Hi ladies,

My DH also has a very low count. His first SA showed 1.3 million total with only 1% swimming and no normal forms I think from memory. His second showed 3.9 million with 7% swimming and 7% normal forms, again it's from memory so may be slightly out. We have been told that ICSI is our only option. I had my day 21 bloods which showed that I hadn't ovulated, but we think that was a one off. All my other bloods were normal. I had my HSG last Tuesday which showed all to be perfect. We have our next FS appointment on Wednesday next week and they'll be referring us for ICSI on that day. Luckily there is no waiting list for our IVF clinic, so we could be seen and starting treatment fairly soon.

Kazza, we had to wait ages for our SA results too. Hopefully they will turn up before 5th May.

xx

That is great news... I hope this works for you!

Good luck with the ICSI Wifey. We will be there too, as soon as I lose the rest of this weight. I may come and stalk your journal so I know what we're in for!

Tiffy, how many DPO are you now? Haven't seen you in awhile!

I am 7DPO... I used to keep temps and such on fertilityfriend.com but I find them pointless after 4 years... Not going to waste my money on testing either..spent hundreds of dollars through the years on that..My AF should be do in a week, so we will see.

Good luck wifey!

What does ics entail ladies?

Hope they turn up soon, feeling a little down in the dumps today. cd36 still no af! bfn all round!

Heres a really good explanation video of ICSI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGbIL9QWSsM

sorry your feeling down hun
hugs
xxx

Yeah that is awesome MrsEvans..Very interesting and great graphics.

Looks like we are heading for ICSI so thanks for posting this!

My man thinks he may have infertility issues :? it took him 3 years to get his girlfriend pregnant and she miscarried after a month....then with me, its been almost 2 years and nothing :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->