Spouses with low sperm count.

Yes, here it has to be under 30. In other countries they may let you have it higher but there is research to support the fact that a healthier BMI improves your chances of conception and sustaining a pregnancy. IVF success rates are better too.

That makes sense... I wonder if we have the same rules here in the States.

Thanks, ladies!

Iv just convinced dh to start takin wellman
yay

anyone had any sucess with it z

We on wellman and the last sample was 14th feb and we did the second today hopefully I will no more in bout two weeks so will see if there is an improvement although the volume in the pot still dont look like much but not sure what normal would look like!!

Just wanted to pop in and say that DH has he second SA results today. He's been taking Wellman Conception since the last FS appointment. His count has gone from 10 million to 24 million :happydance: Morphology is still a little low but it's looking a lot better. There is hope for improvement!

Hugs to all x

That is an awesome improvement..I have looked for wellman in our stores but they do not sell them here I guess. I can order them online but I don't understand how much they really cost since our money is of course different. Oh well, my hubs just started Fertility Blend today so hopefully we can get that 3 million count up :)

That is an awesome improvement..I have looked for wellman in our stores but they do not sell them here I guess. I can order them online but I don't understand how much they really cost since our money is of course different. Oh well, my hubs just started Fertility Blend today so hopefully we can get that 3 million count up :)

Tiffy, I don't know how true this is, but... nurse at doctor's commented on husband's sperm count (250 million 1st SA, 150 million 2nd SA) and chalked it up to his diet: he eats almost no red meat (as in, we never buy it. Will eat it if we are served red meat out at a dinner, etc), fish one to two times a week, lots of leafy green salads. Fruits and veggies everyday. Almost no baked goods (unless, again, if we are eating out). He's replaced ice-cream with yogurt and fruit (!) Does not drink at all. Chooses multi-grain over plain white bread and pasta.

I guess I think it has helped some... :shrug: I'm still on the fence because I'm afraid that we'll have another SA and will find out some bad news again. It's just interesting to me because even with the bad first SA, the one that had only 13% progressive motility, his sperm count was great.

Traskey that's fab news you have really given me some hope xxxx

Brilliant news Traskey! I might get my dh to switch to that as the one he is currently on is so expensive. :happydance:

What else is he taking in addition to Wellman?

Brilliant news Traskey! I might get my dh to switch to that as the one he is currently on is so expensive. :happydance:

What else is he taking in addition to Wellman?

At the moment he is just on the Wellman. It seems to have all the ingredients that people recommend all rolled into one. He's been on it two months so we hope his SA will keep improving. He's also trying to eat more healthily. He doesn't smoke and he rarely drank so we were ok for that.

At the moment Boots have them on offer 3 for 2. They are quite large but not too bad to take unless you are a real pill phobic.

I shown themto hubby today and hw sed he wil take them

so were grttib 3 packs omorow xx

OPT was positive yesterday, fingers crossed once again.

If anyone has Facebook and wants to add me my name is Tiffany Joyce..Would love to have LTTTC buddies on their.

If anyone has Facebook and wants to add me my name is Tiffany Joyce..Would love to have LTTTC buddies on their.

I'm a big facebook addict but none of my friends on facebook know that I am undergoing fertility tests/treatment.

I'm a big facebook addict but none of my friends on facebook know that I am undergoing fertility tests/treatment.

lol, no one knows on mine either..It would be just nice to know if we are down we can hit eachother up on chat or send a message.

Hi - I hope you don't mind me jumping in here? i'm a newbee poster, but not new to tcc, My DH and I have been TCC for 2 years now and have just started all our tests etc. DH got his SA results today and were told they were low :-( He is going to collect the full results this week, but the basic jist is that there are only 20% swimmers, it would appear the rest have lost their sav navs!

Trying to keep hopeful, bought all the vitamins today so he will be rattleing from now on.

Would love you join you lovely ladies in this group and will post full SA results when we have them.

Welcome Daisy

please keep us posted. what vits did you get?

Hi MrsEvans, Thanks :)

He is taking Zinc, Vit C, E, A and Selenium. Today is day 1, We looked at the wellman Vits but didn't get them, any advice is VERY welcome. DH feeling very low :-( Lots of hugs going his way x

my OH has low motility according to his first test
I have him on a host of vits but my main ones are below

L carnitine and Acetyl L-Carnitine are good for improving motility
https://www.ivillage.com/do-i-have-lazy-sperm/4-n-142275

Hi MrsEvans, Thanks :)

He is taking Zinc, Vit C, E, A and Selenium. Today is day 1, We looked at the wellman Vits but didn't get them, any advice is VERY welcome. DH feeling very low :-( Lots of hugs going his way x

Hi Daisy! When he gets the results, look into having another SA done. My husband's first SA was horrible and the second one fantastic... you never know! :hugs: Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->