Spouses with low sperm count.

I would ask him to get a SA done, asap. I know it's not the nicest thing in the world to do but it will give you some answers.

Not with me, it's all wait, wait, wait. I did try to add you on FB but couldn't tell which was you :blush: I really don't think we are going to get a bfp without the ivf/icsi so now it's just a question of getting my BMI under 30. Getting there though and hope to be ready for referral for the July 7th appointment. I'm not temping or opk or diddly squat this cycle. After 17 it's hardly worth it!

Hi Ladies

Ive got the results of our first SA if anyone understands these i would be greatful i no its bad but everyone talks about motility and morphology but ours dont say morph but wondering if its under something else. What is Morph again?

Liquefaction - complete
Viscosity - Normal
Volume 2.1 mil
Concentration - 5.0 x 10^6 / ml - what is this?
Total Number 10.5 10^6
Progressive - 1%
Non progressive 10%
Non Motile 89%
Normal Forms 0%

Nope nothing new going down here either. I am just lurking around :coffee: till my dh's next appointment for his practice IUI prep which will take place in mid-May.

Traskey you are doing sooooo well with your weight loss. Well done gurl! :happydance: are you following any particular diet?

Sorry Kazzab, I have no idea how to interpret those results :shrug:

Hi Kazza

yeah the results arent good but im sure they can be improved

Liquefaction - complete
Viscosity - Normal
Volume 2.1 mil
Concentration - 5.0 x 10^6 / ml - what is this?
Total Number 10.5 10^6
Progressive - 1%
Non progressive 10%
Non Motile 89%
Normal Forms 0%

your OH had 5million per ml so they times that by the amount of ml he produces so it 5 x 2.1 = 10.5 million sperms

normal forms is morphology they didnt find any normal forms this time.

Also have a read through this forum its brilliant better still post the results for a guy called rich to look over it the guy is a sperm genius :) https://www.fertilichat.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13

Mrs. Evans, this guy Rich is definitely a sperm genius..I am shocked.

Ladies

yesterday i read 15 pages (when I should of been working) he is brilliant he has helped so many people and I found most people had huge improvement with vitamins.

I followed his advise to me and bought folic acid, horny goat weed and Maca

my OH is now prepared to to do a couple of shots straight into a soft cup this cycle so hopefully I'll get the rapid sperms closer to the cervix

Wow, that guy really is a sperm genius.

I really wish we'd been given the full details of DH SA. All I know is the sperm count 10 mill and 24 mill and a throwaway comment from the FS on the second SA that the motility was lower than they'd like. I always like to know what's going on, control freak that I am :haha:

Nope nothing new going down here either. I am just lurking around :coffee: till my dh's next appointment for his practice IUI prep which will take place in mid-May.

Traskey you are doing sooooo well with your weight loss. Well done gurl! :happydance: are you following any particular diet?

Thanks Imaan :hugs: I did Weight Watchers for a while but the weight was coming off too slowly, I only have 5 months left before the age cut off for ivf on the NHS, so I swapped to Lighter Life. It's 4 meal replacement packs a day, totalling 500-575 calories and no food at all. It's supervised weekly and monthly by my doctors. It's hard but the longer I am on it the easier it gets. Most of my food cravings have gone away, although I would still fall into a block of cheese given half a chance :haha: Haven't though, I know this is my last chance for a baby. It's tough but works. I am losing on average 3-4 lbs a week and should make the deadline in time, if I just stick with it.

Thank you for your support :hug:

Wow, that guy really is a sperm genius.

I really wish we'd been given the full details of DH SA. All I know is the sperm count 10 mill and 24 mill and a throwaway comment from the FS on the second SA that the motility was lower than they'd like. I always like to know what's going on, control freak that I am :haha:

If you have to pay for him to be tested than you have every right to be a control freak when it comes to the results :winkwink:

I had my HSG done this cycle. Does anyone know if it messes that same cycle up? Usually I feel the AF coming for an entire week with cramps, headaches, etc. Well I haven't had any of that and I am due to start in 3 days. I feel twinges every once in a while but I think it is because when I think about it I have those, love it when the mind plays tricks on you.

I had my HSG done this cycle. Does anyone know if it messes that same cycle up? Usually I feel the AF coming for an entire week with cramps, headaches, etc. Well I haven't had any of that and I am due to start in 3 days. I feel twinges every once in a while but I think it is because when I think about it I have those, love it when the mind plays tricks on you.

I dont think it does hun, and you know its suppose to make you super fertile...

I'm not jumping the gun, im an optimist so fingers crossed:happydance:

I had my HSG done this month and noticed that I didn't ovulate. I sometimes don't ovulate so it might just be a coincidence. I am so happy that I didn't get the 21 day bloods done this month though because last time I got them done, I didn't ovulate that month. I know 'they' say you don't ovulate every month but I wonder what is 'normal'. :shrug:

I also didn't have AF pain this month. Usually I get some... but nothing this time. :happydance:

Thanks Imaan :hugs: I did Weight Watchers for a while but the weight was coming off too slowly, I only have 5 months left before the age cut off for ivf on the NHS, so I swapped to Lighter Life. It's 4 meal replacement packs a day, totalling 500-575 calories and no food at all. It's supervised weekly and monthly by my doctors. It's hard but the longer I am on it the easier it gets. Most of my food cravings have gone away, although I would still fall into a block of cheese given half a chance :haha: Haven't though, I know this is my last chance for a baby. It's tough but works. I am losing on average 3-4 lbs a week and should make the deadline in time, if I just stick with it.

Thank you for your support :hug:

Well done!!!!!!!!!! that's fantastic seriously :thumbup::thumbup:

Losing weight is such a pain and I didn't find that people around me were very supportive at all (always trying to tempt me with delicious foods lol).

I tried WW a few years back but it didn't work for me as I was using my points to snack. Then a friend introduced me to the South Beach Diet... (there is so much info online if you would like to read about it). It's sooooo healthy and easy to follow, plus it is livable and doesn't cost anything. There is no callorie counting, weighing food etc. I lost 34lbs on it and didn't gain it back when I stopped. I need to start up again as my BMI is still high. I want to give myself the best possible chance of concieving.

Keep up the hard work - your incentive is the greatest gift in the world :baby:

:hugs:

hey Imaan

are you taking anything to bring on ovulation?

Didn't mess my cycle up at all. I did however have one mega painful sharp pain a couple of days before my period but that was all. You are more fertile for the next couple of months after the HSG so you never know.

Yeah I compare my cramps before the AF comes to "normal" cramps for a woman..lol, but during that is a different story, it is not uncommon for me to be in the fetile position and vomiting because my AF is a demon from hell... I just find it odd that I am not feeling anything, maybe I will get a normal cycle this time and enjoy no cramping. I forgot what those cycles feel like, ha ha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->