• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spring rainbows 2016 - Come keep me company!

:haha: I think we are all crazy with testing, I know once I start I can't stop my addiction!!

This evening I've got like what feels like heartburn but I keep burping and bringing up a little sick, anyone had this?? TMI I know but I had to ask? Also can't tell if I'm hungry or feeling sick :haha: although it's only a slight chance of being pg symptoms I'm feeling a bit more positive about this cycle :shrug:

:haha: I think we are all crazy with testing, I know once I start I can't stop my addiction!!

This evening I've got like what feels like heartburn but I keep burping and bringing up a little sick, anyone had this?? TMI I know but I had to ask? Also can't tell if I'm hungry or feeling sick :haha: although it's only a slight chance of being pg symptoms I'm feeling a bit more positive about this cycle :shrug:

I personally haven't experienced that but it doesn't mean it's not a preggo symptom! I have a good feeling about this cycle, Jemma!

I've definitely had that as a pg symptom. Fx for you!

As for POAS addiction, I'm the worst! I had a woman on another thread comment on how much money I'd spent/wasted on hpts. :shrug: I can't help it. I'm a serious addict!

Thank you, Pink! I understand being cautious of the pregnancy boards. But also, let's be honest, there's not really that much to say in first tri (beyond "I feel sick" and "I'm worried" :haha:). Have you got a scan any time soon? For me, it really helped to see baby grow past where we lost the first pregnancy. I still wasn't fully reassured but it was a big milestone. And hopefully by the time 12 weeks rolls around you'll feel much more confident. :hugs:

I have a scan on the 23rd, so a week out from tomorrow. That would be 6 weeks 6 days, so by then there should be a heartbeat.

Are you sure AF cramps confirm you are out? I had cramping when I was pregnant with DS, as well as this time. All the stretching etc!

MrsRose, that hpt story made me smile. :) Glad you got your FRER in the end! I don't really need cheering up though, feeling ok about things really. I would have loved to be pregnant again now. But I have this big scary deadline end of March and knowing that I won't have to deal with morning sickness until then is a bit of a relief to be honest. I'm in an odd position now though. I've always wanted a spring baby. Maybe because I hate winters so much (they're very dark and dreary here) or maybe because my first loss would have been a March baby. Either way, I'm sort of wondering whether we should wait. I want to meet baby like yesterday really but maybe waiting a few more months now would be worth it for a spring birthday?? I don't know. Will definitely miss out Christmas but maybe we should prevent next cycle and the one after that too? Another factor is that my hormones are clearly still out of whack. They were bad last winter and I felt really rotten for months (very tired, overwhelmed and irritable and had sore joints and a permanent head cold). The symptoms eased in spring so I'm wondering if I might have a better chance at a healthy pregnancy then?? But then by next cycle it'll be mid-March I guess so maybe we'd be in a better window already. But will my hormones settle by then? Oh, decisions. Somehow I doubt I'd have the self-control when it comes to ovulation time but then we'd really only need to be determined for 4 or 5 days, right? Guess I'll talk to DH tonight and see how he feels.

Jemma, I remember getting that burp thing in pregnancy and HATING it. Couldn't tell you how early or late I was though.

TTC, how are you feeling? I take it the pain means you'll have to skip this cycle? I really hope you get relief ASAP.

I should have said, AF was arrived in a more traditional sense, so I'm sure now. Will test again in two weeks time though to hopefully get proper all-clears so I can better interpret tests next time, whenever next time turns out to be.

Amy you need to do whatever makes you happy, only you and DH can decide what is best for you as a couple and hopefully with a chat you can come to some resolve and move ahead with your decision. I hope whatever you do though, you decide to stay with us girls as it's a pleasure having you here! :hugs:

TTC I hope you're feeling alright and what does that mean for this cycle?

AFM; was feeling like the symptoms are stacking up so I tested this morning just to get it out my system :haha: nothing showed immediately so just left it on the side thinking BFN (as im impatient) BUT I just went to do my smu and noticed something on my test...I'll post the pic in another post but surely it's too dark to be an evap even though I left it for like 3 hours :shrug:

top to bottom is 6, 7 and 8 dpo

Attachments

• 20160216_104148.jpg
    20160216_104148.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 8
No way. Excruciating pain or not, I'm not missing an opportunity. So, DH and I had a very gentle bd session last night.

Hi am I ok to join? Just suffered another miscarriage on Valentine's Day. Totally sucks took 13 cycles to get here after the d&c xxx

Hi am I ok to join? Just suffered another miscarriage on Valentine's Day. Totally sucks took 13 cycles to get here after the d&c xxx
:hugs: yeah come on in, absolutely lush girls in here for support, I'm so sorry for you loss :hugs:

Thank you - I'm pretty miserable today and indulged a bit too much drink to try and make myself feel better big mistake now my anxiety is through the roof. Have had 3 losses altogether but had never had 2 in s row.

Pretty worried that damage has been caused after d&c and that's why I've miscarried again. This loss seems way more painful. What am I suppose to see at this point as only have seen some tiny minscule clots. Only saw gestational sac measuring 5 weeks tops should I not have passed the sac and bigger clots? God I don't want another d&c my anxiety is through the roof at the minute xxx

Amy you need to do whatever makes you happy, only you and DH can decide what is best for you as a couple and hopefully with a chat you can come to some resolve and move ahead with your decision. I hope whatever you do though, you decide to stay with us girls as it's a pleasure having you here! :hugs:

TTC I hope you're feeling alright and what does that mean for this cycle?

AFM; was feeling like the symptoms are stacking up so I tested this morning just to get it out my system :haha: nothing showed immediately so just left it on the side thinking BFN (as im impatient) BUT I just went to do my smu and noticed something on my test...I'll post the pic in another post but surely it's too dark to be an evap even though I left it for like 3 hours :shrug:

Hey Jemma, unfortunately if it's past the time, it's not valid. Most tests are valid for 5-10 minutes after you POAS but it should say on the box. However, that's not to say that you're not preggers! It's still super early, as you know...hopefully this is a sign of 2 lines to come!

MrsRose, that hpt story made me smile. :) Glad you got your FRER in the end! I don't really need cheering up though, feeling ok about things really. I would have loved to be pregnant again now. But I have this big scary deadline end of March and knowing that I won't have to deal with morning sickness until then is a bit of a relief to be honest. I'm in an odd position now though. I've always wanted a spring baby. Maybe because I hate winters so much (they're very dark and dreary here) or maybe because my first loss would have been a March baby. Either way, I'm sort of wondering whether we should wait. I want to meet baby like yesterday really but maybe waiting a few more months now would be worth it for a spring birthday?? I don't know. Will definitely miss out Christmas but maybe we should prevent next cycle and the one after that too? Another factor is that my hormones are clearly still out of whack. They were bad last winter and I felt really rotten for months (very tired, overwhelmed and irritable and had sore joints and a permanent head cold). The symptoms eased in spring so I'm wondering if I might have a better chance at a healthy pregnancy then?? But then by next cycle it'll be mid-March I guess so maybe we'd be in a better window already. But will my hormones settle by then? Oh, decisions. Somehow I doubt I'd have the self-control when it comes to ovulation time but then we'd really only need to be determined for 4 or 5 days, right? Guess I'll talk to DH tonight and see how he feels.

Jemma, I remember getting that burp thing in pregnancy and HATING it. Couldn't tell you how early or late I was though.

TTC, how are you feeling? I take it the pain means you'll have to skip this cycle? I really hope you get relief ASAP.

I should have said, AF was arrived in a more traditional sense, so I'm sure now. Will test again in two weeks time though to hopefully get proper all-clears so I can better interpret tests next time, whenever next time turns out to be.

Hey Amy, I echo Jemma's sentiments exactly. Couldn't have said it better myself. Really hope you stick around regardless of what you decide!

See that's the thing Rose, I don't know how long it took to come up, I put it down after like 20 seconds and only saw it after 3 :haha: I've never had evap lines like that on any of the cheapies but who knows, I've told OH we need to go shop tonight anyway so I'll pick up some proper tests for the next few days.

I have lost a little hope as I took another test with smu and it's BFN, don't know what's going on now :shrug: :haha:

I didn't get any progression on the sticks this morning, and in fact, they may even be a bit lighter if that's even possible. I could barely see them in the first place! But I can see a vfl on the FRER but of course it looks even lighter online. I had my bloodwork done yesterday to check HCG and Progesterone so hopefully I'll get the results this afternoon or tomorrow. I'll be sure to keep you posted. Hopefully the dr will let me come back in on Thursday or Friday for follow-up tests.

Attachments

• 2.16.16 test.jpg
    2.16.16 test.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 9
Here it is inverted...

Attachments

• 2.16.16 tweaked test.png
    2.16.16 tweaked test.png
    162.4 KB · Views: 5
See that's the thing Rose, I don't know how long it took to come up, I put it down after like 20 seconds and only saw it after 3 :haha: I've never had evap lines like that on any of the cheapies but who knows, I've told OH we need to go shop tonight anyway so I'll pick up some proper tests for the next few days.

I have lost a little hope as I took another test with smu and it's BFN, don't know what's going on now :shrug: :haha:

You saw the line after 3 minutes or 3 hours? If it's minutes then that's definitely valid! Next time be sure to set your timer so you don't forget to check the results! :)

Thank you - I'm pretty miserable today and indulged a bit too much drink to try and make myself feel better big mistake now my anxiety is through the roof. Have had 3 losses altogether but had never had 2 in s row.

Pretty worried that damage has been caused after d&c and that's why I've miscarried again. This loss seems way more painful. What am I suppose to see at this point as only have seen some tiny minscule clots. Only saw gestational sac measuring 5 weeks tops should I not have passed the sac and bigger clots? God I don't want another d&c my anxiety is through the roof at the minute xxx

Welcome, wantingagirl. I'm so sorry for your loss. With my first CP, I passed the sac on the 3rd day of bleeding but everyone is different. You can take herbs such as Dong Quai and Black Cohosh to help get things moving. I took it last time and it helped within a few hours. Though you may not need it at this point since you just started bleeding yesterday.

See that's the thing Rose, I don't know how long it took to come up, I put it down after literally like 20 seconds (because of my impatience) and only saw it after 3 :haha: I've never had evap lines like that on any of the cheapies but who knows, I've told OH we need to go shop tonight anyway so I'll pick up some proper tests for the next few days.

You saw the line after 3 minutes or 3 hours? If it's minutes then that's definitely valid! Next time be sure to set your timer so you don't forget to check the results! :)

Well I took the test, didn't see anything after 20 seconds so set it down and didn't see it again until 3 hours later so I don't know how long it took to come up, just took me that long to need the toilet again and the test was in the bathroom. So I have absolutely no idea whether or not its in the time frame :shrug: I think the best thing to do is discard it and try frer tomorrow :thumbup:

Here it is inverted...

I think the frer line is defo darker compared to the one you posted before. I'm terrible at seeing faint lines until it's on a negative effect picture and I think it's darkened :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->