• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spring rainbows 2016 - Come keep me company!

TTC- looking good! I'd say start BDing!

Mrs.Rose- I don't see, but I know how much more clear lines can be in person. You might want to wait 24 hrs before testing again. Hope this is it for you!

Amy- Is it AF for sure? Couldn't be implantation?

Fingers crossed for all of you!

Rose - I can't see the lines either, but I'm notorious for not seeing lines when everyone else does. Hoping the others are right and this is it!

Ttc - Looks like you're just about there. Have fun ;)!

Amyg - Sorry to hear about af. All the fx I can muster for the next time!

Bcos' bfp was too much for me. :haha: We have kids born the same day so I think maybe we could coordinate the next batch as well. :D Doesn't look like it though. Cue more waiting. Urgh.

UPDATE: Sone fairly serious spotting now. :-( Oh well, onwards and upwards. Time to start temping and get crazy with the EPO and grapefruit juice.

Ugh, sorry Amy :(

Awww Amy I hope it's just late implantation and not AF, you've got some dpo left x

I know you guys can't see the lines but do you think I should get bloodwork done today to check HCG and Progesterone or should I wait until tomorrow when hopefully the line is darker? I'm really curious about the Progesterone to see if the pills have been helping or if I possibly need more. My dose is only half of what some other girls are on.

I see lines on that pink ic! I send early congrats!!!
Amygdala If I would have realized we had kid birthday twins I would have tried to be more synchronized but maybe you have a late implanted!

That is a way darker opk Than i ever got lol.

Dh worked late last night, I got him a few silly candies and stuff then he read his card and it was cute. He was really shocked and happy that it happened so fast, there were almost tears lol it was really sweet. So now I continue testing for progression, I am feeling so gun shy this time!

What DPO are you Amy? I've gotten implantation spotting at about 12 DPO.

It's so wonderful to see our group coming along since our MC's!

We've had 3 bfp's so far and there's more to come yet, all this testing has made me want to feed my POAS addiction, BFN as expected but being only 7 dpo there was no chance :haha: I am now waiting until Friday as planned when I'm 11 dpo!

:dust:
FX'ed for all those sitting in TWW still x

MrsRose, I see the line on the bottom test! I take it you've had fully negative tests in between? So happy to see what is hopefully another bfp. :) I'd test again in the morning and then see your doc then. :thumbup:

TTC, definitely time to start bding. :)

Afm, I don't think this would be implantation spotting. It's 11dpo so quite late and it's what I'd describe as "heavy spotting". But it's definitely the weirdest period I've ever had. I'm still sore, which is unusual once I start, and I'm getting cold sweats and swelling in hands and feet. Urgh. It's also far from full flow. I'm assuming it's a weird AF a la TTC so I'm not holding out hope. But will still test again on Friday if it doesn't get heavier, just to be absolutely sure. If it is AF as I'm assuming, then I've had a pretty short luteal phase this month. :-(

MrsRose, I see the line on the bottom test! I take it you've had fully negative tests in between? So happy to see what is hopefully another bfp. :) I'd test again in the morning and then see your doc then. :thumbup:

TTC, definitely time to start bding. :)

Afm, I don't think this would be implantation spotting. It's 11dpo so quite late and it's what I'd describe as "heavy spotting". But it's definitely the weirdest period I've ever had. I'm still sore, which is unusual once I start, and I'm getting cold sweats and swelling in hands and feet. Urgh. It's also far from full flow. I'm assuming it's a weird AF a la TTC so I'm not holding out hope. But will still test again on Friday if it doesn't get heavier, just to be absolutely sure. If it is AF as I'm assuming, then I've had a pretty short luteal phase this month. :-(

Yes, all my tests up until today were stark white. I took the same 3 tests yesterday and I could see some squinters on all 3 today. I will definitely keep on testing to hopefully see progression. I've never had a really dark line before so hoping and praying I do this time!

I'm still holding onto hope for this cycle, Amy! With my first, I had heavy spotting for 2 days which I thought was AF around 12dpo and it definitely wasn't AF!

I had IB at 11 DPO after a BFP at 10 DPO, but it was really light...like just a bit when I wiped on and off for the day. After that, it stopped, and I didn't have a lick of cramping or spotting. IB can occur later depending on how long it takes for the blood to travel on out. It'll just be brown indicating it's older.

We've had 3 bfp's so far and there's more to come yet, all this testing has made me want to feed my POAS addiction, BFN as expected but being only 7 dpo there was no chance :haha: I am now waiting until Friday as planned when I'm 11 dpo!

I just love our little group and how supportive we are of each other! Really hope we all get to move over to the preggo boards together. I'm not doing that until I get some decent hcg numbers. Mine have only gotten to 23 so I'm holding out to see what happens.

I just love our little group and how supportive we are of each other! Really hope we all get to move over to the preggo boards together. I'm not doing that until I get some decent hcg numbers. Mine have only gotten to 23 so I'm holding out to see what happens.

I have everything crossed for you Rose, you absolutely deserve a sticky bean and we WILL be joining you over on the pregnancy forums very soon!

Can I also ask, I think I read you were having them twinges earlier in your dpo, did this wear off? was having until yesterday and has now stopped, would you assume it's implantation related? :shrug:

Code:

I have everything crossed for you Rose, you absolutely deserve a sticky bean and we WILL be joining you over on the pregnancy forums very soon!

Can I also ask, I think I read you were having them twinges earlier in your dpo, did this wear off? was having until yesterday and has now stopped, would you assume it's implantation related? :shrug:

Yes I had a mix of twinges, pressure and cramps off and on since 2dpo. Yesterday they were really mild, barely noticed anything, but this AM they picked up again. But right now I'm not feeling anything...just some tummy pains up kinda high but that may be unrelated! I don't know what causes them especially since mine started way too early for implantation. I'm sure there's just a lot going on in there and it causes some pains. I think it's a really good sign! FX for you!!

Thanks, that's pretty much what I've been getting, wasn't getting it so much today but as I sit and type this out I'm feeling it more again :haha: Must be something to do with our hormones, as I don't get this normally :shrug: FX'ed it's good for me like yourself :hugs:

Hmm I usually get those twinges around O time, and they can continue for a week or so. I've read that it might just be fluid that's released. It can really irritate your uterine lining and cause that sensation. Who knows though. We're all so different! Either way I think it's a good sign :)

Lesondemavie and MrsRose, I was just coming back here to say I'm wondering about it being implantation now. It's just so weird! Nothing on my pad at all these past few hours which isn't like me at all usually. But then it is my first period after a d&c so I guess anything is normal? I feel completely silly even still thinking that I could be pregnant. Wouldn't admit it to anyone irl but I figure you understand the experience of changing your beliefs every 40 seconds... Glad to know that others think it could be a possibility and don't think I'm completely crazy. But I do think it's unlikely and I'll probably be disappointed. Aaaah, ttc is hard!

TTC are you 100% that your bleed was implantation? Have you done another pregnancy test lately?

MrsRose, I'm getting excited for you now. Sounds like you were just being a bit cautious but it's pretty obvious really. Here's hoping those lines darken quickly!! And please don't leave us completely when they do? Would love to get updates on how you're doing!

No, I meant in my last pregnancy, I had IB at 12 DPO (after a BFP at 10 DPO). It was the weirdest thing! AFM, I'm about to O. So, I'm certainly not pregnant now.

I was asking because opks also pick up hcg. So was just wondering whether you know for sure that that's not what's happening. To be honest, I think that both yours and mine were/are just weird periods and we'll both have to wait until next cycle at least. But then after reading about IB a bit more, I wouldn't be totally shocked if either of us were pregnant either.

I tested yesterday or the day before and I was completely negative on an hpt.

I took an HPT this weekend. Still positive, but no longer a blazing dark beauty. Still spotting slightly today. Hoping I'm near the end though. Fingers crossed my appointment on Thursday goes well and we're given the all clear to resume normal activities. Plan to wait for my first AF after and then start back up with opks and temping. Hopefully opks and hpts will be completely negative by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->