• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spring rainbows 2016 - Come keep me company!

See that's the thing Rose, I don't know how long it took to come up, I put it down after literally like 20 seconds (because of my impatience) and only saw it after 3 :haha: I've never had evap lines like that on any of the cheapies but who knows, I've told OH we need to go shop tonight anyway so I'll pick up some proper tests for the next few days.

I have lost a little hope as I took another test with smu and it's BFN, don't know what's going on now :shrug: :haha:

You saw the line after 3 minutes or 3 hours? If it's minutes then that's definitely valid! Next time be sure to set your timer so you don't forget to check the results! :)

Well I took the test, didn't see anything after 20 seconds so set it down and didn't see it again until 3 hours later so I don't know how long it took to come up, just took me that long to need the toilet again and the test was in the bathroom. So I have absolutely no idea whether or not its in the time frame :shrug: I think the best thing to do is discard it and try frer tomorrow :thumbup:

I agree. How many dpo will you be tomorrow?

I think today's FRER is a little darker too. Though, yesterday's was the new curved style and today's was the old style that is supposedly better.

See that's the thing Rose, I don't know how long it took to come up, I put it down after literally like 20 seconds (because of my impatience) and only saw it after 3 :haha: I've never had evap lines like that on any of the cheapies but who knows, I've told OH we need to go shop tonight anyway so I'll pick up some proper tests for the next few days.

I have lost a little hope as I took another test with smu and it's BFN, don't know what's going on now :shrug: :haha:

You saw the line after 3 minutes or 3 hours? If it's minutes then that's definitely valid! Next time be sure to set your timer so you don't forget to check the results! :)

Well I took the test, didn't see anything after 20 seconds so set it down and didn't see it again until 3 hours later so I don't know how long it took to come up, just took me that long to need the toilet again and the test was in the bathroom. So I have absolutely no idea whether or not its in the time frame :shrug: I think the best thing to do is discard it and try frer tomorrow :thumbup:

I agree. How many dpo will you be tomorrow?

I think today's FRER is a little darker too. Though, yesterday's was the new curved style and today's was the old style that is supposedly better.

Never mind! Forgot I can see your chart! You're still super early so try not to get discouraged.

Yeah I heard the old ones are better too although I've not experienced this. I would defo say today's frer is darker :thumbup:

Tomorrow I I'll be 9dpo so I think I'll test each morning over the next 3 days and see what's going on, if nothing then I'll wait for AF due date. Trying not to get too excited as it's only 8dpo now and that's proper early, also I'm absolutely petrified that I'll MC again, just want to be clear I guess.

Thank you - I'm pretty miserable today and indulged a bit too much drink to try and make myself feel better big mistake now my anxiety is through the roof. Have had 3 losses altogether but had never had 2 in s row.

Pretty worried that damage has been caused after d&c and that's why I've miscarried again. This loss seems way more painful. What am I suppose to see at this point as only have seen some tiny minscule clots. Only saw gestational sac measuring 5 weeks tops should I not have passed the sac and bigger clots? God I don't want another d&c my anxiety is through the roof at the minute xxx

Welcome, wantingagirl. I'm so sorry for your loss. With my first CP, I passed the sac on the 3rd day of bleeding but everyone is different. You can take herbs such as Dong Quai and Black Cohosh to help get things moving. I took it last time and it helped within a few hours. Though you may not need it at this point since you just started bleeding yesterday.

Thanks I started bleeding on Sunday so this is 3rd day of heavy bleeding. I should be seeing more than what I am right? I started bleeding properly at 6+2 xxx

Thank you - I'm pretty miserable today and indulged a bit too much drink to try and make myself feel better big mistake now my anxiety is through the roof. Have had 3 losses altogether but had never had 2 in s row.

Pretty worried that damage has been caused after d&c and that's why I've miscarried again. This loss seems way more painful. What am I suppose to see at this point as only have seen some tiny minscule clots. Only saw gestational sac measuring 5 weeks tops should I not have passed the sac and bigger clots? God I don't want another d&c my anxiety is through the roof at the minute xxx

Welcome, wantingagirl. I'm so sorry for your loss. With my first CP, I passed the sac on the 3rd day of bleeding but everyone is different. You can take herbs such as Dong Quai and Black Cohosh to help get things moving. I took it last time and it helped within a few hours. Though you may not need it at this point since you just started bleeding yesterday.

Thanks I started bleeding on Sunday so this is 3rd day of heavy bleeding. I should be seeing more than what I am right? I started bleeding properly at 6+2 xxx

Honestly, I'm not sure b/c everyone is different. Why don't you give your doctor a call? It may help with some peace of mind if nothing else.

Honestly, I'm not sure b/c everyone is different. Why don't you give your doctor a call? It may help with some peace of mind if nothing else.

I think I've seem some sort of tissue come down and when I had my loss at 5+6 it was like this so fingers crossed I just continues like this. I kept my consultant appt for next week see what they say. Just terrified they are going to see adhesions from last d&c, wish I never had it now xxx

I think I've seem some sort of tissue come down and when I had my loss at 5+6 it was like this so fingers crossed I just continues like this. I kept my consultant appt for next week see what they say. Just terrified they are going to see adhesions from last d&c, wish I never had it now xxx

The CP may not be from the D&C. I've had 2 consecutive CPs and I've never had a D&C. It could just be plain old bad luck or some type of genetic abnormality. I see that your signature says possible Asherman's Syndrome. May I ask what that is and if it's known to cause MCs?

Yeah I heard the old ones are better too although I've not experienced this. I would defo say today's frer is darker :thumbup:

Tomorrow I I'll be 9dpo so I think I'll test each morning over the next 3 days and see what's going on, if nothing then I'll wait for AF due date. Trying not to get too excited as it's only 8dpo now and that's proper early, also I'm absolutely petrified that I'll MC again, just want to be clear I guess.

Can't wait to see that BFP! :winkwink:

I had a big ole O dip this am.

Can't wait to see that BFP! :winkwink:

I had a big ole O dip this am.

Woohoo!!!

So much to catch up on!

Wanting: I'm so sorry for your loss. I agree everyone is different. Best to call in if you're concerned. I took misoprostol to induce the miscarriage after my first ultrasound. My bleeding never seemed very heavy. Nothing on the pad but bright red in the toilet and on the tp. I passed my perfect little almost 7 week baby 3 days later, and the newly formed umbilical cord the morning after that. It was painful, but I had norco to manage the pain. My doctor said that I could wait 1-2 weeks to see if my body would miscarry on its own, but that the pain would be really bad, like labor. I'm still spotting now over a week later, and I have an appointment on Thursday for an ultrasound just to make sure I'm clear and there's no risk of infection.

TTC: So sorry you're in pain, and I'd probably still be trying through it anyway too. Go catch that egg!

Amyg: I totally get what you're feeling, and know that you'll make the best decision for you and your family. Consider though that it might not happen right away, and weigh that with everything else. I feel like you just never know. It might not be a bad idea to wait until the hormones are level and you're regular again. I'm considering that too, but it's a tough decision to make.

Mrs: I see lines on two of the tests in the inverted. I see a shadow of a line on the frer, but no color. Fingers crossed it gets darker and a beautiful pink.

Jemma: Agreed on not being sure after the test window. Glad you're going to test again. Hoping that this is it!

So much to catch up on!

Wanting: I'm so sorry for your loss. I agree everyone is different. Best to call in if you're concerned. I took misoprostol to induce the miscarriage after my first ultrasound. My bleeding never seemed very heavy. Nothing on the pad but bright red in the toilet and on the tp. I passed my perfect little almost 7 week baby 3 days later, and the newly formed umbilical cord the morning after that. It was painful, but I had norco to manage the pain. My doctor said that I could wait 1-2 weeks to see if my body would miscarry on its own, but that the pain would be really bad, like labor. I'm still spotting now over a week later, and I have an appointment on Thursday for an ultrasound just to make sure I'm clear and there's no risk of infection.

TTC: So sorry you're in pain, and I'd probably still be trying through it anyway too. Go catch that egg!

Amyg: I totally get what you're feeling, and know that you'll make the best decision for you and your family. Consider though that it might not happen right away, and weigh that with everything else. I feel like you just never know. It might not be a bad idea to wait until the hormones are level and you're regular again. I'm considering that too, but it's a tough decision to make.

Mrs: I see lines on two of the tests in the inverted. I see a shadow of a line on the frer, but no color. Fingers crossed it gets darker and a beautiful pink.

Jemma: Agreed on not being sure after the test window. Glad you're going to test again. Hoping that this is it!

Thankfully the line is pink in person :)

Ugh wish Neil would hurry and come home so we can go shopping :haha: not even testing until tomorrow but I'm so edgy right now :dohh:

Ugh wish Neil would hurry and come home so we can go shopping :haha: not even testing until tomorrow but I'm so edgy right now :dohh:

Jemma, you're so patient! If I were you, I would have been gone HOURS ago! lol! The anticipation of buying a test is very exciting, even if you're not taking it that day!

Sorry girls, between crazy work and crazy period cramps, I haven't managed to catch up today. Bedtime now and then I need to collapse on the sofa and watch Neighbours. :haha: Thinking of everyone though, especially those with lines that need to darken. :) Pretty good success rate here so far! And no, I'm not going anywhere, whether we take a break or not. I'll still consider it ttc, cause it's part of getting baby here for me.

Wow been busy on here....having trouble keeping up!!!

Amygdala sorry about AF hitting x x x

JemmaLouise. ....did I see positive hpt????

Wantingagirl sorry for your loss...welcome x x

Afm positive opks so been busy...knackered now x

Jemma, you're so patient! If I were you, I would have been gone HOURS ago! lol! The anticipation of buying a test is very exciting, even if you're not taking it that day!

you're terrible :haha: and im just as bad :rofl: been dying to go just didn't have the car, I've been and bought 2 boxes :happydance:

It definitely looks pos, got 4 tests over the next few days to see how we go, fx'ed it's a real ++ :thumbup:

Great news about pos opks and go girl!! you take full advantage :haha:

I had my pos OPK yesterday. So, we're going to be cycle buddies!

I'm following everyone's journey's and cheering you on! Sorry to hear those newcomers with losses :(
I'm driving myself crazy monitoring the darkness of my tests. I do have a good feeling with this Pregnancy, for what it's worth, I did not have that with the last one. Also I am exhausted, at the end of the day it's the biggest struggle to get through the dinner and bathtime routine. I also bought some frers the line was there but I felt less than impressed. I'm going to wait a few days to compare progression. Always something isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->