• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spring rainbows 2016 - Come keep me company!

Lesondemavie and MrsRose, I was just coming back here to say I'm wondering about it being implantation now. It's just so weird! Nothing on my pad at all these past few hours which isn't like me at all usually. But then it is my first period after a d&c so I guess anything is normal? I feel completely silly even still thinking that I could be pregnant. Wouldn't admit it to anyone irl but I figure you understand the experience of changing your beliefs every 40 seconds... Glad to know that others think it could be a possibility and don't think I'm completely crazy. But I do think it's unlikely and I'll probably be disappointed. Aaaah, ttc is hard!

TTC are you 100% that your bleed was implantation? Have you done another pregnancy test lately?

MrsRose, I'm getting excited for you now. Sounds like you were just being a bit cautious but it's pretty obvious really. Here's hoping those lines darken quickly!! And please don't leave us completely when they do? Would love to get updates on how you're doing!

Aww, you're so sweet! I will definitely stick around either way. Can't wait for everyone to get their BFPs!

I really hope it's IB for you! Sounds promising thus far. Please keep us posted! I'm checking this thread like a crazy person.

Ahhhhh today's test ladies. I hope it sticks:flower:

Attachments

• DSC_2730~2.jpg
    DSC_2730~2.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 1
Bcos, that is such a nice strong positive now! :woohoo:

Lesondemavie, glad your tests are getting lighter. You'll probably notice feeling much better once they've faded completely.

Thanks for routing for me everyone but I just can't see this being anything other than a weird period. I still feel crampy in a period kinda way, even if the bleeding is light and weird (it's a lighter colour? Kinda like postpartum bleeding). I did take a FRER earlier and there may be a whisper of a line. But it's literally barely visible so I think it's probably leftover hcg or might even be me seeing the test line, ie the bit that's physically different but without it having reacted with anything. Argh, I was really hoping I'd avoid this craziness. So for now I'll try to think like I'm not pregnant, while acting as if I was just in case.

Bcos, that is such a nice strong positive now! :woohoo:

Lesondemavie, glad your tests are getting lighter. You'll probably notice feeling much better once they've faded completely.

Thanks for routing for me everyone but I just can't see this being anything other than a weird period. I still feel crampy in a period kinda way, even if the bleeding is light and weird (it's a lighter colour? Kinda like postpartum bleeding). I did take a FRER earlier and there may be a whisper of a line. But it's literally barely visible so I think it's probably leftover hcg or might even be me seeing the test line, ie the bit that's physically different but without it having reacted with anything. Argh, I was really hoping I'd avoid this craziness. So for now I'll try to think like I'm not pregnant, while acting as if I was just in case.

Amy, I can't imagine you would still have old positive HPTs showing up at this point. Why don't you try tweaking it to see if there's a line there? I got this free app called "Pregnancy Test Checker" to have the inverted view.

Congrats again bcos!

No more question about the OPK. It's blatantly positive.

Now the bad news . . . I just got diagnosed with a very painful herniated cervical disk.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 2
TTC, that sounds pretty awful! What's the treatment? Do you have to have surgery? I hope it gets sorted soon!

MrsRose, I seriously doubt it would photograph at all. It may just be the change in texture I'm seeing. And I'm not convinced there's no way there are low level leftovers. But I will probably test again the next few mornings, just because I don't trust it either way. Kinda expecting full AF by the morning though.

I don't know what the treatment is yet. They are scheduling an MRI to determine how bad it is. For now, they gave me a bunch of pain pills that barely take the edge off at all.

:-( I'm sorry to hear that! Hope you get relief soon!

MrsRose, you made me do this! I can see the lines in person, definitely on the ic, but I really think they're leftovers. Or even a chemical? Still cramping and bleeding.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 9
:-( I'm sorry to hear that! Hope you get relief soon!

MrsRose, you made me do this! I can see the lines in person, definitely on the ic, but I really think they're leftovers. Or even a chemical? Still cramping and bleeding.

Sorry, I'm a bad influence! I see a little bit on the IC. Are you getting red blood now?

Yeah, it's been light red all along. Lighter colour than normal though. Goodness, this really is too much information...

Yeah, it's been light red all along. Lighter colour than normal though. Goodness, this really is too much information...

Lol! No worries! Well, not sure what's going on but I've got my FX for you!

Amy, so hard to say. I wouldn't count yourself out yet though! If it isn't this cycle, it'll be the next. We are all here for you. :hugs:

I remember you all giving me a hard time about early testing. :haha: We all plan to wait until we are actually there.

I have been a wreck this weekend. Even though I lost the baby around 8 weeks, the scan showed that it stopped growing around 5-6 weeks (which is where I am at now). TBH I haven't spent much time on the pg boards yet. It feels safer here. We are definately going to need a preggo group soon with the way lines are showing up around here!

Thank you, Pink! I understand being cautious of the pregnancy boards. But also, let's be honest, there's not really that much to say in first tri (beyond "I feel sick" and "I'm worried" :haha:). Have you got a scan any time soon? For me, it really helped to see baby grow past where we lost the first pregnancy. I still wasn't fully reassured but it was a big milestone. And hopefully by the time 12 weeks rolls around you'll feel much more confident. :hugs:

Well, the bleeding didn't convince me but the cramping sure does. No way this is a new viable pregnancy. I guess at least that should mean I should get some relief in the next few days.

Oh pink! That's what just happened to me. Didn't find out until 8 weeks but the baby stopped growing at 6.5. I keep imaging what it'll be like when I'm back at that 6 week mark, and wow I can definitely picture myself saying the same thing. I think I too will want to stay off the pg boards at least until I see a healthy baby with a hb. Then again, the girls from my September group have been so supportive. I'm still glad to have met them all. Hang in there. The waiting must be so tough, but we're all rooting for you, and every marker you pass will be so amazing :hugs:

Sorry to hear about the cramping Amyg. Rest up and take care.

Well, the bleeding didn't convince me but the cramping sure does. No way this is a new viable pregnancy. I guess at least that should mean I should get some relief in the next few days.

:hugs: I hope it's not AF and you go on to have a healthy pregnancy, IF it turns out not to be your month then you know we are all here for you :hugs:

Amy, so hard to say. I wouldn't count yourself out yet though! If it isn't this cycle, it'll be the next. We are all here for you. :hugs:

I remember you all giving me a hard time about early testing. :haha: We all plan to wait until we are actually there.

I have been a wreck this weekend. Even though I lost the baby around 8 weeks, the scan showed that it stopped growing around 5-6 weeks (which is where I am at now). TBH I haven't spent much time on the pg boards yet. It feels safer here. We are definately going to need a preggo group soon with the way lines are showing up around here!

Hey, I was upfront about how crazy I am and that I would be testing early! :winkwink:

I totally know how you feel. It's such a helpless feeling. All we can do is try to stay positive, though I know it's much easier said that done. :hugs:

Im here - started miscarrying on valentines day :(

This is my 3rd in total and my second in a row xxx

I just had an embarrassing experience buying some HPTs! Amy, maybe this will cheer you up. I decided to swing by a grocery store on my way home and I picked this store because they have self checkout. Not that buying HPTs is a big deal, but people can be nosy and judgy and I didn't feel like dealing with it. Well, I couldn't find the HPTs in the feminine needs section and it turns out they're at the pharmacy, smack dab in between the pick up and drop off lines in a glass case (with the condoms, lube, etc.). I thought, Oh well-I'm just gonna own it. So I see some old style FRERs and then realize there's some weird case around the box. None of the other tests have a case but I keep hearing about how awesome the old FRERs are so of course I had to get them. Then I wait for the female pharmacist to finish up with a Customer, but nope, a young male pharmacist opens up and waives me over. Again, I'm like, no big deal--just have him open it and you can leave. Well, he had no clue what to do with the case, so he calls over another guy, and he couldn't get it open, so they call over another guy to help. So I've got 3 men standing around trying to open the stupid case of FRERs! OMG! It ended up being very comical, especially b/c I specifically chose this place to have a low-key HPT-buying experience! Oh well, at least I got my good FRERs! I'll probably use one tomorrow. Good times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->