Squint with me please!

I saw something on your evening tests. Fmu was always a dud for me. I would at least wait and do smu for mine

Thanks everyone going to try again tonight and hopefully, just maybe I will get a nice line yesterday I left testing alone, don't want to drive myself crazy.

Thanks everyone going to try again tonight and hopefully, just maybe I will get a nice line yesterday I left testing alone, don't want to drive myself crazy.
Good luck..rooting for you!!

Oh well its a negative late posting it sorry was super bummed even though I knew that it was highly unlikely
20200715_223642.jpg
Now just waiting for the :witch:

Could it still be early? How are you doing Saveme? :hugs:

I'm sorry saveme, how many dpo are you?
Well hope next cycle is the 1.
:hug:

Hi girls well dtd July 7th so going by that I'm either 7 or 8 dpo at the most. Took a 1$ test today and I swear I see a shadow line. I never did follow up with my ob lasttime so hopefully this is going to progress into a bfp! Temp is way up, to my normal pregnancy temps so hopes are up. Thanks for looking!
5mm
View attachment 1084506
After time limit
View attachment 1084507
View attachment 1084508

Those pink ones suck!! Get the first signal. I had 5 BFP on digital, frer, and first signal (walmart cheapie) before I got a VFL on those. 20200709_144903.jpg

Could it still be early? How are you doing Saveme? :hugs:
Im doing good now covid free and really don't know what dpo but I'm estimating 10-11 dpo if AF doesn't show by Tuesday it will be the latest cycle I have had in over 5 years. I have had a bfp APRIL MAY &JUNE so maybe with all of that my cycle maybe all messed up. I will keep testing though and see:shrug:

I'm sorry saveme, how many dpo are you?
Well hope next cycle is the 1.
:hug:
Really don't know because I did no tracking whatsoever due to covid and honestly assumed AF would be here on Friday my normal 28 days cycle but it was a no show but the last 3 months I've had 2 cp's and a very early miscarriage at 5 weeks fertility friend pushed it back to 31 day cycle, so honestly I'm very confused about what's going on. But time will tell.

Ok so if I go by the latest I have ever ovulated that I have confirmed I would be 13-14dpo but if I count when my bbt spiked way up I would only be 8-9dpo honestly I have no clue I didn't start doing my bbt until cd19 which is the latest day I've ever ovulated. Anyway hubby went to Walgreens and picked up the Walgreens brand test and I see a line but it had like 2 dots in the testing window so I disregarded it and did the 2nd test and that aslo came up with a super faint line its so hard to get on camera but I'll try to upload both tests.

This is the 1st one with the weird dots in the testing window within time frame
20200720_114934.jpg
This is the 2nd one within time frame
20200721_020313.jpg
Unfortunately you can't really tell but both are very much pink irl

Dont know if this is any better but it is after time frame
20200721_022146.jpg 20200721_022128.jpg

I see it on the bottom one on the first two and the top one on the second two lol crossing everything for u xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->