Squint with me please!

I also see it on bottom one of first two. Good luck! Rooting for you.

Thanks girls will be running out today for some more tests. Hey a girl can dream right! Even though I know its highly Unlikely, but with God as I've learned and lived everything is possible!

One more within the time frame
20200721_042908.jpg
After time limit
20200721_043917.jpg
pink irl

Oh oh oh I see that :wohoo: xx
I'm keeping everything crossed because I have no idea/clue what dpo I am and yesterday made the longest my cycle has ever been late 32 days without being pregnant!
So I'm hoping that I ovulated and implanted super late.

I'm keeping everything crossed because I have no idea/clue what dpo I am and yesterday made the longest my cycle has ever been late 32 days without being pregnant!
So I'm hoping that I ovulated and implanted super late.

I have everything crossed for you :) can't wait for next test I'll be patiently waiting :coffee: xx

I see it on the second 1 looks like your pregnant again. Hope they get darker for you.
You were pregnant April, May, and June praying July is your take home baby!! Guess your like me no problem getting pregnant it's having baby stick that's hard. Yes your cycle could be all messed up from all the losses you've had back to back.

I see it in both within time frame and out of time frame GL

Well FRER has the faintest of lines on it, I can't get it on camera but it's so there. This is so annoying. Fx'd for tomorrow's test DH only bought a 2 pack "like who does that"

On the past 3 tests shown, I see all the lines!! Surely that means :bfp::bfp::bfp:

I see it on the second 1 looks like your pregnant again. Hope they get darker for you.
You were pregnant April, May, and June praying July is your take home baby!! Guess your like me no problem getting pregnant it's having baby stick that's hard. Yes your cycle could be all messed up from all the losses you've had back to back.
That's the one of the most irritating things though because before all of this I had a spot on 28 day cycle with ovulation normally happening on cd15 but ranged from 14-16 but this is all so new to me.
We gotta get our rainbow babies to stick Jessa!

That's the one of the most irritating things though because before all of this I had a spot on 28 day cycle with ovulation normally happening on cd15 but ranged from 14-16 but this is all so new to me.
We gotta get our rainbow babies to stick Jessa!
I know we do love!! Praying for us both. Positive thoughts and vibes .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->