Squinter! Maybe BFP?

LavenderLove

Expecting
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I see something. This is what I get for testing early!

I don't know how many DPO I am but I'm due for AF on the 14th. I had spotting around Nov 1st like implantation bleeding though, so O may have been crazy early.

Attachments

• Squinter.jpg
    Squinter.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 99
I see it! Hopefully they darken quick! Congrats!

I definitely see it on the top test!

I see something too! Was that within the time limit? I have had a lot of evaps like that on ICs but if it was in the time limmit I think it might be the start of something. When I had lines like that on my ICs a FRER gave me a definite BFP.

I see something too! Was that within the time limit? I have had a lot of evaps like that on ICs but if it was in the time limmit I think it might be the start of something. When I had lines like that on my ICs a FRER gave me a definite BFP.
Yep, within the time limit! I did get a 2 pack of FRERs today so if I get similar or stronger lines when I pee tomorrow I'll use one. :)

I'm the worst for spotting lines but I can definitely see a line.
When will you next test?

Tested again today. These lines were much more obvious in person! :haha:

Now I'm going to wait at least until the weekend to do any more as hard as that'll be haha. Yay! :happydance:

Attachments

• BFP.jpg
    BFP.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 70
Wow, that's willpower!

Looks at those darkening lines :thumbup:

Congrats! Are those Wondfos? With my first pregnancy, the Wondfo lines were SO faint that a camera couldn't pick them up, but definitely there. You're ahead of me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->