squirty boobs!

daisii

Reaction score
Anyone else have squirty boobs!!!! If LO is a little late wanting a feed my boobs are rock hard and literally milk is squirting out of them!!!!! It can't be just me that ends up stood over the bathroom sink feeling distinctly bovine!?!?

Yep,happens to me too-hubby got it in the face the other night!!

hahaa me too ;) poor lo gets it fired in her face lol or down her throat , i'm sure this is why she seems windy etc cant keep up with it xx

I have this problem too. Anytime I'm feeding LO, the other boob that he's not feeding off of will start squirting too. :nope: :haha:

I always have to make sure the boob I am not feeding from is covered properly with the breastpad as they move during the night and I end up with a soggy bra after five minutes of feeding.
It sounds a bit bad but I really laugh when I spray Blake's face, the look he gives me is priceless : ) x x x

same here sometimes James pulls off and has my nipple on his lip bent and its shooting up his face, over the settee, on the laptop etc... I very often find white dots on my black leather settee and its milk! X

You can buy shells from boots and you pop them in your bra to catch milk when you are feeding and you can store it and use it x

I had this for four months :dohh:

And its come back :shock:
Hurts like hell too sometimes :lol:... I found the best relief is to squeeze my other nipple to keep the milk in :lol:

My son is nearly a year old and still to this day when he nurses on one side, my other breast starts leaking! For the first few months after he was born, I could literally squirt 5-6 feet away (if I was doing it on purpose! lol) and my milk shot out at such intensity that he was constantly choking and gagging on it! Poor little man. haha DH and I are TTC #2 right now (second month of trying) and I'm almost looking at tandem nursing to be a blessing just so that I have an extra mouth for all that milk!!

it should calm down abit as baby gets older and your boobs get less full. Those first few weeks I found i would leak everywhere! x

Yep! I have to wear a breast pad all the time. Can't nurse topless that's for sure. If I forget a breast pad (which I frequently do) I just apply pressure to the boob I'm not nursing on to keep from leaking. I've sprayed DS in the face before if he's pulled off during one of my over active let downs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->