Staff christmas party dress

beth_terri

Reaction score
If I can get a babysitter I'm going to wear this dress I think. What shoes/bag/jewellery would you put with it? Thinking of wearing a blazer over the top as ill be freezing...

Attachments

• Staff do dress.jpg
    Staff do dress.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 73
Fab dress! :) I'd go with something coloured to accessorise, maybe purple or red would look festive against the black.

Definitely a blazer, red or silver fashion necklace & bracelet maybe. With a clutch. I'd wear black heels x

if youre feeling daring, you could go for red high heeled shoes and red clutch, but if not, id wear black shoes and either big earrings and small bracelet or just statement ring or small stud type earrings and chunky bracelet and a clutch of your choice. Nice dress btw, i have a very similar dress too xx

can i say no way you have almost another stone and a half to go?? youre slim enough already xx

wow you look great! The dress looks really nice on you, I'd invest in some accessories to complete the outfit: golden earrings? I personally love black dresses, I have a whole wardrobe filled with them and it's also hard for me to figure out the rest of the outfit. But definitely you should get a red something.

I love the dress! I'd go for gold sparkly shoes & clutch!

Oops didn't realise this was old haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->