Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

Thanks anchor, your chart is looking really good too! You havn't tested yet? I'm testing today, I've been going nuts to poas! Lol even though it is really early...
Twigges I know exactly what you mean! It's like I just stare at my chart and try to figure out what this one new little dot could mean! I'm 9dpo, and even though it will be negative, I'm going to test anyway because I've been going nuts this cycle, even though I said I would be good!

So bfn, no surprise there as its only 9dpo. And I think I had some twinges on my right side last night, so I'm hoping that was implantation.also I woke up this morning and my boobs look and feel bigger/fuller. I'm normally really lacking in that area, but today I have cleavage! And wearing my bra is killing me, they are very tender, like when I was on the pill tender... So my hopes are really getting up there, I'm going to be crushed if this isn't my month... Lots and lots of baby dust!

Same thing for me Twigges! Its really getting my hopes up... Which makes me nervous that I'll be extra upset if it doesn't pan out... I would be so excited to have a November/thanksgiving baby! I will never forget everything I have to be thankful for ;)

Argh, I can't decide...I want to wait until Sunday to test, but tomorrow is 12dpo which should be long enough. If my temp goes back down a bit tomorrow I won't, but if it's still crazy high like today I might.

Well anchor, your chart looks great, my fingers are crossed and I'm sending a ton of baby dust!

My link is below. It has been a rough month. I am not sure I Oed at all. I would love some opinions if you have a spare moment to look.

I would like to join, here is my chart link
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/42addc

Good luck everyone!!

Nadia, if you take out the temp on the 25th you may have ovulated on the 28th...

Nadia, if you take out the temp on the 25th you may have ovulated on the 28th...

I disgarded the 25th and it caculated my Ovulation on the 23rd. I think you ment the 24th (the really high temp) and then it did put Ovulation on the 28th. and of course we didnt BD enough that week... Sigh. I will not get my hopes up too high this month.

I expected to Ovulate around the 21st not the 28th... Either DH and I are going to start every other day from end of AF onward or I was thinking of getting one of those clear Blue Fertility Monitors. The are quite pricey but I think it may be better for me since we cant seem to get it right.

Hello. I would like to join I started temping halfway through my first cycle and finally got crosshairs Cd 57 only to get full blown af after an 11 day lp. This cycle appears to be shorter. I think I must have o'd on Cd 22 on the day I got my positive opk because my temp already got so high yesterday, it doesn't make sense that I o'd yesterday so I'm hoping ff gives me crosshairs tomorrow. Chart is in siggy

CD 1 again. Another 3ish weeks till ovulation x

Aw sorry toffee. Twiggers, your chart is looking good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"