Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

Hello. I would like to join I started temping halfway through my first cycle and finally got crosshairs Cd 57 only to get full blown af after an 11 day lp. This cycle appears to be shorter. I think I must have o'd on Cd 22 on the day I got my positive opk because my temp already got so high yesterday, it doesn't make sense that I o'd yesterday so I'm hoping ff gives me crosshairs tomorrow. Chart is in siggy

CD22 looks promising, I wouldn't be surprised at all if you got your crosshairs soon. Looks like good timing as well. :)

Welcome to everyone who has joined recently, I love having more charts to stalk! It's a great distraction -- I'm at 12dpo and nice high temps, but I want to wait a little longer to make sure they stay up. I often have a 15-day LP, so don't want to jump the gun.

So sorry about AF Toffee, good luck for the next round. Hugs!

Thanks Anchor. Your temps are looking high, hope they stay up

I think you ovulated around CD 21 babyrogers :)

Anchor- your chart looks amazing! Potentially an implantation dip on CD 9 :D

lovely rise again twiggers! x

I think this cycle once ovulation is confirmed with opk and temps, I'm going to stop temping. I obsess too much x

I got myself really worried though, I will *try* not to test early too x

So, today my temp went up more. And the ff pregnancy monitor says it could possibly be going triphasic... I was supposed to test again today, but got up to pee at 6 and totally forgot. So when I tested at 8 bfn... My boobs are still killing me. My hopes are getting up there, let's hope I'm not disappointed.

I would test at any time, it looks amazing-high temps!!! xxx

Toffee I thought that based on my temps but I had a very positive opk the day after that so it doesn't make much sense in my head and last time I had a dip and then rise before ovulation too. Ff gave me crosshairs today, I'm going to go with 3 dpo, keeping in mind that I could be 4dpo. I agree Toni, your chart is getting high.

I noticed today that FF moved my expected AF to the 10th... I was all ready to test today but I will wait till after my supposed AF date.... I have been so good not over testing, but the waiting is killing me...

I know, right? It is just a waist of Tests. It would be easier if it were over the week because I am busy but on the weekend it is hard to resist the urge to try. I only have 2 tests at home so hopefully that will keep me from using them when I should not. Otherwise I will have to make a special trip to the drugstore to get more.

a couple of cycles ago I must have used 10 tests over my TWW. And then I was 5 days late to boot. But AF showed with all her glory. All those BFNs were telling the truth like they always are in my case.

I know, I took early tests last cycle. I'm going to try to just wait for af the nexy cycle x

11dpo bfn and I'm starting to lose hope despite my promising chart. I know it could still be early and I'm using cheap amazon tests, but all my trying to rationalize makes me think I'm grasping at straws. We'll see if af shows on Monday like she is supposed to. Two more days and I'll probably test on both of them. Lol, I am just so ready, each month I get slightly more obsessed. I'm feeling really defeated today.

Your chart still looks great Toni and even of you implanted at 8 or 9 dpo it still takes a few days to build up enough HCG to be detected on a hpt

Chelabella, congrats on ovulating!

Anchor-congrats on the BFP!!!

Twiggers, your chart looks brill!

Hi all! Perhaps it's not too late to join the thread. I've only got one month of charting under my belt, and will add OPKs this time to try to figure out O if I have another long cycle (last one was 40). Hoping to learn and get advice!

My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/42d2e2

Hi Ariel. I hope you O this month. Your temps are even crazier then mine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->