Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

Congrats anchor! I knew you'd get your BFP!

Hi Ariel. I hope you O this month. Your temps are even crazier then mine!

Thanks, babyrogers! It looks like you had 68 days first cycle off BCP - I know my 108 day long cycle was so frustrating. And my temps are crazy! I have my alarm set now at the same time everyday so hopefully that will help some, and if the temps don't show O I'm hoping the OPKs will. Awesome that you got a pos OPK this cycle and nice high temps!

I'll add your chart tomorrow:) not on my laptop at the moment x

Hi Ariel. I hope you O this month. Your temps are even crazier then mine!

Thanks, babyrogers! It looks like you had 68 days first cycle off BCP - I know my 108 day long cycle was so frustrating. And my temps are crazy! I have my alarm set now at the same time everyday so hopefully that will help some, and if the temps don't show O I'm hoping the OPKs will. Awesome that you got a pos OPK this cycle and nice high temps!

Yeah, was definitely frustrating but 108 days! Wow, people were suggesting I see a doctor at 45 days. Definitely make sure you're temping at the same time, after at least 3 hours of sleep and do you know about the "heat pockets" under your tongue (assuming your also temping orally?) you are supposed to pick one side of your tongue and stick with it.

I was feeling down earlier contemplating yet another 32 day wait... But I'm better now, I'm hoping this is my cycle, but of its not, we try again nothing else to be done. My chart has me so hopeful though! It's making me crazy :)

Thanks Toffee! I need to get away from my laptop more often. ;-)

Babyrogers, thanks for the temp tips. I've got my clock set at 5:50 every morning (sometimes my work starts at 6 to wanted to set a regular time). Two nights ago I didn't get much sleep so didn't temp since I figured it would be off anyway. I had heard about tongue pockets and have kept it on the right side.

The 108 days was crazy. Of course by the time I could get into a dr. I had finally had AF. What a relief that was. I was never regular before BCP and was on it 17 years so it is what is it. I still might even not being Oing but will find out. Charting is definitely helping me figure all of this out! This forum is awesome!

Toni8, I'm hopeful for you too! That's a great rise!

This is my 2nd cycle ttc but I started charting for the same reason, I needed to know if and when I ovulated. It was such a relief when I finally got crosshairs at Cd 57 last cycle and even more so when I got them at Cd 22 this cycle. I just realized I have an 11 day lp, o'd on Cd 22 and will have a 33 day cycle this time... Awesome. I had somewhat irregular cycles before I went on bcp but they had started to regulate and then I was on the pill for 3 years. How did the pill affect you after 17 years? Not just cycle wise but I started having pain during sex, can't make a lot of cm, breasts hurt all the time, now they just hurt at ovulation time

Thanks everyone, very excited!

Toni, I think you've still got a chance! My test was faint at 13dpo (didn't have to squint though, and OH could see it), don't know if it would have picked anything up at 11dpo. Good luck, I'm really hoping for you!

Thanks anchor, my temp went up again, I'm really thinking I'm going to get my BFP, but then I get scared it will be no and try to keep talking myself down... I think that is what is driving me the most nuts, my own back and forth. I'm already planning how/when to tell everyone, so I've gone a little off the deep end for not even getting my BFP yet...

Hello

Here is my chart
https://FertilityFriend.com/home/422226/

Thanks anchor, my temp went up again, I'm really thinking I'm going to get my BFP, but then I get scared it will be no and try to keep talking myself down... I think that is what is driving me the most nuts, my own back and forth. I'm already planning how/when to tell everyone, so I've gone a little off the deep end for not even getting my BFP yet...

I was getting pretty crazy too, and still am since it's so early on. Good luck, I really hope it's still coming! Today's temp looks great.

Temp drop today....but only 9dpo so still time. Crampy this am.

It's only a small dip, and that plus cramps could be implantation, you never know. How long is your LP normally?

Wow Toni, your temps look awesome, hope they stay up and you get your BFP the next time time you test

I think my temp was so high the last 2 days because I got a cold and the first 2 days of colds I keep getting fevers...my temperature never goes over 37 unless I'm sick, which is strange since that's the "average adult temperature." But. Anyway, my last cycle post-O temps hovered just above cover too

Dropped, but still high. I'm hoping it's just daylight savings that messed me up...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->