Standard vs. Digital HPT

AreIn83

What a surprise
Reaction score
Ok, I had 5 faint positive IC's between last night and this morning. I took a standard HPT this morning and got a positive and went and bought digitals at lunch and got a not pregnant?
Has this happened to anyone?

Aren't digitals not as sensitive, I don't know.
Gah.
xx

I don't either. I have no idea. I'm thinking that it's wrong but I just don't know yet. My HPT was most def positive, not an evap.

Never had a positive, but that sounds very promising. Probably just different sensitivities

Yea, im saying the sensitvity love!
All your other are BFP!
Are you going to go to the docs for blood tests?
xxx

I'm going to wait until Monday to call. I had a chem in February so I'm a little scared of calling just yet. I just wasted a damn expensive test but I thought that it would give me the right answer!

i got a BFN on 2 digitals tests the day AF was due but i bloody knew i was pregnant haha so i went and bought some normal stick tests and got my BFP.

with the stick tests even if its a faint line you know its a positive but with the digitals theres no in between, theres either enough hormone for it to show a BFP or not :) good luck!

Thanks so much! That helps alot, Missy.https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f313/luckyssara/th_mail.jpg

that's my standard, I was tyring to get the not preg digi with it but it wasn't a very good pic

Digis have a sensitivity of hcg50.. most standard tests are anywhere from hcg15! So it takes a bit longer to show on a digi

no worries :)

i see 2 strong lines there.... if your tests are the same as ours in the UK then thats a BFP isnt it?

Yep, it would be a :bfp:. That neg digi really got me down

now mine was the opposite the normal ones was bfn did my clearblue digi late last night and got a bfp was so shocked

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->