Star signs! What's your bubba gonna be?

Louloubelle78

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I'm a Librian and my OH is an Aquarian. Meant to be very compatible by all account and I guess we are considering we are expecting! :haha:

Our baby is due around June 12th which would make s/he a Gemini! So would mean our house would be quite airy lol! But hopefully a harmonious one!

Just interested to know what everyone else is having as I'm not really into astrology but my sister is (She's a Gemini so happy we are having one lol) and she thinks its rare but fab to have an immediate family within the same astrology group!

I'm a Libra, DH is a Capricorn, DD is a Gemini, and this one is due September 4th, so there's a good chance he or she will be a Virgo.

I'm due mid Sept so either Virgo or Libra I think. Not sure what category Virgo comes under?

Both oh and I are fire signs, aries and Leo

I go by both the chinese and western astrology, so :

DH = scorpio (water sign) / dragon
ME = sagittarius (fire sign) / pig
DD = libra (air sign) / rooster
DS1 = leo (fire sign) / pig
DS2 = libra (air sign) / ox
and new baby will be a cancer (water sign) / snake

I mean we COULD go further and say that I'm actually a water pig in chinese astrology, and DH is a fire dragon and so on but you're getting into the realms of the nitty gritty there lol. Plus, in western astrology, I don't know a thing about risings and so on. I never could work it out properly.

I've always wanted to have a PROPER reading done, like a really detailed in-depth one, taking into account the time of birth and all that shizzle.

As long as our girl comes on time (not over a week late) she will be a Taurus. I hope she is because my husband is a Taurus too!

Im a Scorpio, OH is an Aries, and we are expecting an aries, but if he comes a couple days early we may get a picses.. Im hoping an Aries for my OHs sake LOL

Our little one is going to be an Aries: Fire sign: Ram 4/4/13

Me: Pisces: water sign: fish
OH: Leo: Fire sign: Lion

Myself and my partner are Libras. I am due 11th September so our bean will be a Virgo :)

Me: Pisces
OH: Scorpio
DD: Leo
Little Bean: should be a 'Leo' also x

I'm a Capricorn (so was Jesus, :haha:)
My son will almost certainly be a Leo unless he's late. I hope not because Leo is so much more studly than Virgo. :thumbup:

Me = Virgo
Hubby = Aquarius
DS1 = Scorpio
DS2 = Gemini
New Baby = Leo (most likely)

I'm not really a believer when it comes to compatibility etc, but I do know what they are strangely lol.

DH: scorpio
me: capricorn
dd:pisces
ds: capricorn
this one due in sept so i think it will be virgo

Me: Libra (air)
DH: Cancer (water)
DS: Libra (air)
This one (DD): Aquarius (air)

No idea what that all means for us!

I'm due at the end of May so bump will be a Gemini.

Apparently according to my pregnancy app lol! shes meant to be talkative, mental, adaptable, flexible, changeable, responsive, sociable, superficial.

Talkative and mental sound like daddy.

Its the year of the snake and ideal jobs are like designers, painters, teacher or professor/scientist. So could have a little miss Einstein on our hands. lol!

I'm not a believer or anything but fun to know all the same :)

I'm a Gemini and my mother will swear I'm utterly stereotypical in terms of the twin thing - when I'm good I'm delightful and when I'm bad I'm fucking awful.

Number 1 is an Aries, number 2 should be an Aries unless she comes late (which considering I've got a previous prem delivery is unlikely) - and there's a fair chance of them both sharing a birthday since my due date's 7 days after big sis's birthday.

I'm also a Libra and my DH is an Aquarius. Our baby is supposed to be a Leo. My sis is a Leo and has a VERY outgoing personality. I'm a little worried heh heh :p

My baby will be a virgo... Earth sign. .my daughter is also earth and a capricorn:)

My husband is and Aries
My first son is a Scorpio
My second son and I are Cancers (same birthday!)
And our little girl is due to be an Aries, but not far of of being a Taurus. I would prefer her to be an Aries though!!

I'm Pisces - Water
DH is Leo - Fire
DD is Sagittarius -Fire

Bump will be a Taurus - Earth

No idea what that means for all of us as a family :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member