?? Start of a bfp or Evap?

tootsy1987

Abbi and Alfie - My World
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I've been ttc number 3 (first with my husband) for nearly 2 years with a total now of 10mc's!!
I went to gynae a couple of weeks ago and she gave me some meds to help as I have a blood condition...

Anyway I know I was spot on with ovulation this month.... I have sore boobs etc so decided to do a test thismorning.... I'm about 9dpo.... I saw a faint positive, so faint I questioned myself!

I went out to the shop and bought what ever I could get which was a blue dye CB... this is what I got literally straight away.....???

What do you guys think???

Attachments

• IMG_1712.jpg
    IMG_1712.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 66
Another photo

Attachments

• IMG_1711.jpg
    IMG_1711.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 61
Here is another photo

Attachments

• IMG_1720.jpg
    IMG_1720.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 23
Yes I think it looks like an early bfp. It's nice and thick so that's good. If confirm with a pink dye test

Yeah I will do a pink dye cheapie when I mext need a wee.... I don't think the cheats are as sensitive though? I'm early as with my two children it was 11dpo when I got a digi and pink dye positive and I'm definately only 9dpo or 10dpo at the most xxxx

I always get bfps at 8 and 9dpo and they usually show up to some degree on all tests. It's looking really good for you x

Yaaay so pleased it's not just me!! Do u think it's too early to use digi? Xx

I'd hold off on the digi until tomorrow maybe but it does look positive!!

Yes I would do the digi tomorrow. Good luck!

As I am clearly an addict - I done the digi earlier lol don't know why as it is still mega early and I've held onto it since last year!! It was negative however I will do a cheaply in the morn xxxx

So this was today's Clearblue Stick......
And pink dye IC

Attachments

• IMG_1771.jpg
    IMG_1771.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 18
IC 10dpo?

Attachments

• IMG_1764.jpg
    IMG_1764.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 39
I see the CB clearly but I don't on the IC, but to be honest the ICs have given me so much trouble I wouldn't trust them! Can you buy a FRER?

I don't see anything on the IC either however previously I have only ever started to get positives on the ic's at 11dpo eeeek! ��������

Omg yay that's 3 people said they see lines on the pink iC - I have everything crossed! I'm queasy today and got really sore boobs xxxx

Any update? I definitely see it on the clear blue those ics take forever to get a line! Good luck!

Hey lovelies... exact same lines on both... I will attach last nights teat but they don't seem to be getting darker???

Attachments

• IMG_1859.jpg
    IMG_1859.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78