Start of a BFP or Wicked FRER evap/indent???

baseball_mom

Reaction score
I'm 10DPO today. I took my 1 FRER this morning. I watched it for a couple minutes and thought it was BFN. I took a shower and when I got out I saw the faint second line. It looked pink to me but I wanted to make sure so I took it apart. I've had lines before that I thought were pink but when I took it apart they were more white/grey. Well this line looks pink to me even after I took it apart. It doesn't show up well on the pictures yet. I'm hoping this is the start of my BFP and not these crappy FRER giving false positives/evaps/indents. Pictures are in the case and out of the case. I will get some more FRER's this weekend and test again but while I'm waiting I was hoping to get some opinions. I would appreciate any looks and thoughts.Thanks!

Attachments

• Test1.jpg
    Test1.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 60
  • Test2.jpg
    Test2.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 42
I can see a v faint hue of pink on the first pic of when its incased.... but im not sure tbh if its just line eye :brat:. Try again in a day or so. I never had issues with FRER, fx you get your BFP soon :flower: x

I see the line and it has color, so hope its the real thing, fx for you

It's really hard to tell with first response at the moment. I've had some evil evaps when we were ttc, they really need to sort it out. Fx that it's the start of something and gets darker. Good luck!!

I see something but unsure on the colour. Good luck!

I am in this same exact boat same brand test everything I wish I could post a pic how can I show you ????

I see it and I think it might be pink but impossible to be sure. Good luck!

I can see the line but I can't tell if it has color. Good luck!!

Tested again tonight on a long hold with a FRER and it was a BFN :( I will wait until Monday morning and test again. I never thought it would be this hard. I feel like such a failure sometimes.

Wait don't feel like a failure! First of all I SWEAR that's the start of something - and second of all - you're testing early still!!! You're not even close to being out yet :hugs: test again soon - like now... Or tomorrow morning :headspin:

Also ^^ did I mention I don't think that's an evap :flower: it's got color

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->