start of labour?

Discussion in 'Labour & Birth' started by kyra2011, Nov 20, 2011.

1. kyra2011

kyra2011 New Member

hi i am 40w's today and have started to feel a bit diffrent i feel very rest less now but it hurts my and tummy when i move and i thought my waters may have broke earlyer but now it seams to be dry and compleatly stopped i am quite confussed :wacko: and any help would be good thanks kyra

2. blue_kat

blue_kat Well-Known Member

Hi,

Hoping it is the start for you :)

I dont know if it will help you, but when my waters went - they went! It was so obvious, even if it hadnt been a 'flood' I would have known as it was warm and had a distinctive smell to it!

Put a pad in and see if its soaked through in an hour :) :thumbup:

Good luck!!!! and trust me - try to relax while u can, wish i had now!

3. bundles

bundles Well-Known Member

Hopefully its the start :) its a waiting game, anyday now :)
    Im 39w + 3d and already experienced a false alarm, I had contractions getting closer over a 7 hour period and then they just stopped :( so im not the best person to give you advice, but just be prepared this could also happen to you, i believe it happens alot, but a good sign that it will happen naturally without being induced (hoping anyway) I wish you good luck for the birth of your little one and I hope when it starts it goes quickly for you x