Start of Morning sickness?

Midora

Reaction score
I work at Subway and I noticed yesterday and today things have felt different. I wake up and feel absolutely fine. Get ready for you work, when I get there I am fine.
I start to put the meats and veggies back in the sandwich unit and that's when I start to feel very uneasy. Not to the point of vomiting, just enough for me to be repulsed by food. Then someone will get food and it'll smell so good to me. So I'll eat my bagel or a muffin. Then I'll be fine.

Today about lunch time, when we got busy, I got that uneasy feeling again. My stomach was sort of achy. Again repulsed by the smell of the food. Almost an hour after that I felt fine again.

Now that I'm home, I feel perfectly fine.

Has anyone else felt this way? Is it the beginnings of morning sickness. I am 7 wk 5 days.

It may just be your version of nausea... I find that if I am eat something regularly, I don't get the nausea, but I'd probably end up vomiting if I didn't eat when feeling nausous.

Mines only started in last few days too, though had bursts right since 4 weeks. I'm 8+1

I'm 7 weeks and 2 days and I have been having the exact same issue. What really makes me uneasy feeling is when I smell food cooking. I get sick feeling and my stomach feels like it's twisting. I was told it's the beginning of my "morning sickness phase". But it's not just in the morning! It's every time I smell food. It's getting difficult to deal with because I have to make myself eat something even if I don't like the smell. Once I start eating it though the sickness goes away. Although I have puked, but only when a smell is a really really revolting smell, like eggs.

I'm pretty sure it's the start of morning sickness.
I found that sugar free minty gum has really really helped me out a lot.
And a glass of water with a lemon helps too.

Yea, I understand what you mean. Do any of you start eating something and then all of a sudden get disgusted by it so you don't want it anymore? I do that a lot. Like tonight, I had roasted garlic potatoes, garlic flavored grilled chicken and a salad...I ate a piece of chicken and didn't want any more, a few bites of the salad and lots of potatoes. Then again, I craved the potatoes so that might be why I really wanted them. :)

Yeah that happened to me yesterday night at a Chinese restaurant. I ordered Sauteed Garlic Chicken and white rice (which I normally love) and as soon as it entered my mouth I felt nauseous. For some reason all I have been craving is salads and fruit and cheeses. If it's not one of those I'm not really interested in eating it.

I thought it was the garlic that made me automatically disgusted.
Maybe the potent flavor of garlic was too strong on your chicken and not your potatoes? Haha who knows. Pregnancy has completely changed my taste buds.

I found that I can't get through cooking and then eating ... so my lovely husband will have to cook for a little while so that I can eat. Fortunately he enjoys it, and it makes him feel useful. :)

your quite lucky really cos my nausea happens litterally as soon as i open my eyes in the morning :( ive also been craving bland stuff like fruit and veg so that can only be a good thing i guess.. wish i could have some time where this nausea would just dissapear for a bit lol

i felt really sick yesterday evening and nothing sounds nice to me to eat for som e reason im liking either cereal or carbs not so good lol xxxx def sounds like ure morning sickness but its not jsut morn sickness it can be all day sickness ;) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->