Start your symptom spotting ladies

MomtoGavin

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Elaborate on your symptoms during the 2ww.

I am currently 11 DPO and starting to feel a glimmer of hope.
My symptoms that started 6-11 DPO

Constipation, high tightly closed CP (couldn't find it this morning), Hungry and craving carbs only!!, higher temps, veins may be a little darker, cramping at 9 DPO and on and off pains close to uterus and cervix, boobs sore (but could be AF), they are falling out of the sides of my bra, waking up EARLY and not able to fall back asleep, Very vivid dreams, tired/lazy, headache started today (I suffer from migraines and get them day of or before AF; but AF isn't due for 4 days), and a little dizziness/feeling sick that comes and goes. So I'm starting to think these could be a good sign OR AF will arrive early. I have not had increased CM, the CM I do have is thick and creamy. After ovulation I often felt like I was leaking but nothing would be there when I checked.

Please share your symptoms!

Oh also I had a bizzarre hearing change...at times I would hear vibrations?? It was super hearing...not sure why?!

Elaborate on your symptoms during the 2ww.

I am currently 11 DPO and starting to feel a glimmer of hope.
My symptoms that started 6-11 DPO

Constipation, high tightly closed CP (couldn't find it this morning), Hungry and craving carbs only!!, higher temps, veins may be a little darker, cramping at 9 DPO and on and off pains close to uterus and cervix, boobs sore (but could be AF), they are falling out of the sides of my bra, waking up EARLY and not able to fall back asleep, Very vivid dreams, tired/lazy, headache started today (I suffer from migraines and get them day of or before AF; but AF isn't due for 4 days), and a little dizziness/feeling sick that comes and goes. So I'm starting to think these could be a good sign OR AF will arrive early. I have not had increased CM, the CM I do have is thick and creamy. After ovulation I often felt like I was leaking but nothing would be there when I checked.

Please share your symptoms!

i think i am a little ahead of you by a few days.
from what i think it was ib happen last thursday lasted1/2days brown d/c, bad bad cramps, feeling of sickness was coming and going when i ate. tired more than usual, toilet more than usual, big bloated feeling 24/7 bizarre dreams! hot flushes all weekend. af is due 2moro. took a test this morning but came back neg :/ what u think?
when u due af?x
right this 2nd as im typing im getting funny pains in my tummy again like last week but mild, doesnt feel like pms @ all though. x

Im 10 dpo today and i have had the worst heartburn! Also have sore/tingling nipples now and again, also been quite burpy today lol and veins look darker too. Feel more tired than usual so had an afternoon kip!

Good Luck Girls!

Im testing on the 9th which is also my birthday so im hoping for a BFP, it would be a fab birthday present!

xxx

Liverpool- I am due for AF the 9th...4 days from now. I have also been hott!! I haven't strated temping but with my son's I have been 98.7-99.1. My cervix is what's keeping me thinking. I have never had it stay so high and closed after O. So we will see...it keeps rising rather than falling lol. Don't test until AF is due then even if it is neg. your not out until she comes. It can take up to a week AFTER AF to get a +.
Gem- Happy Birthday, hope you get your present.

Good Luck girls I'm staying positive this month, hopefully we get our BFPs :)

Liverpool- I am due for AF the 9th...4 days from now. I have also been hott!! I haven't strated temping but with my son's I have been 98.7-99.1. My cervix is what's keeping me thinking. I have never had it stay so high and closed after O. So we will see...it keeps rising rather than falling lol. Don't test until AF is due then even if it is neg. your not out until she comes. It can take up to a week AFTER AF to get a +.
Gem- Happy Birthday, hope you get your present.

Good Luck girls I'm staying positive this month, hopefully we get our BFPs :)

aww i hope your right!
im sure that was ib i had on thurs/friday because my af have always been on time never a day early nor late ever!
so it is super strange!!!
ive ordered strips off ebay so going to try test next week fingers crossed.
did u say uve been spotting?xx

hi ladies ! hope you dont mind me joining mid conversation ! have popped over from LTTTC!! :flower:

ive had some odd symptoms this month. I ovulated roughly 11 days ago and over the lastweek or so have had a couple of waves of nausea , felt a bit more fatigued, my nipples have randomly of thier own accord been going erect and tingly and when they do so the nipple itself is completly white. ! and this morning i wiped after popping to the loo and there was 3 small very light pinkish marks on the toilet paper! thought AF had come early but wiped again straight after and nothing ~ apart from some thick creamy cm. Have had a Sanitry pad on all day and theres been no more spotting . Have had some odd cramping in my ovaries but not sure if that could be linked to implantation bleeding at all?? ive also been constipated for the last 6 days which only relieved itself this morning !!
not sure whats going on with my body but im due to start clomid next week following 2.5 years of TTC and suffering from not ovulating every month !!

any feed back would be greatly appreciated !!

gl and lots of baby dust !!! xx

liverpool- no spotting for me but it sounds like a good sign! I was the same way always regular...until last month I was 4 days late...talk about torture!
I have had some weird pains today though...my breasts have has shooting pains on and off and mild cramping on and off....so we shall see!

Summerlil- welcome, I also am 11 DPO and have had killer constipation. It still isn't normal! Symptoms sound promising!

Baby dust everywhere!

My boobs have been SOOO sore since 1dpo (SERIOUSLY) & are like triple their normal size now! I lost about 20lbs recently, most of it out of my boobs so they were hanging a little bit... they are like under my chin now! My husband even said something about it this morning.
I've also had waves of nausea, stretching sensations in my lower abdomen, pain in my overies & have been so exhausted. Trying not to get my hopes up yet tho.
:dust:!!

I woke up today and could not get out of bed, I had to turn a movie on for my DS in my room and lay there for an hour! I never do that. Add in the constipation that has followed me to cd 26...I'm wondering could it be? I really don't have any hard evidence but what can it hurt to believe that I may be for a few days :) I'm not gonna test until AF is late but if any of you have results or more symptoms to add please tell!

Also last night when I wa laying down I could feel something going on...either AF is making her way down or it is something good!

Ive felt really sick all day! Had funny twinges in tummy too! x

following what i believe to be impantation bleeding yesterday morning had cramping on and off all day yesterday in my left ovary ! this evening now have it again in my left ovary still! also my nipples are ultra sensative and tingly!!

I'm out ladies! I had those twinges last night and I think it was shedding. This afternoon I started spotting. So apparently there is no symptom in the book that completely differs from PMS, unless a missed AF. I'm still very light but it's more than IB. Good luck to all of you, I hope we see some BFPs! I resolved my problem and realized I o'd before I thought. No more OPks I'm gonna temp!

aww hun :hugs: you could still be in untill she fully shows !! if not , fingers crossed youll get your BFP next round ! Should be with you on that one as starting first round of clomid !!! xx

I'm out ladies! I had those twinges last night and I think it was shedding. This afternoon I started spotting. So apparently there is no symptom in the book that completely differs from PMS, unless a missed AF. I'm still very light but it's more than IB. Good luck to all of you, I hope we see some BFPs! I resolved my problem and realized I o'd before I thought. No more OPks I'm gonna temp!

Awwww hun (((hugs)))

I gave in and just poas got BFN, AF not due till tomorrow or Friday so im still hoping! If not, on to next month, im trying to not let it get to me if im not pregnant this month, it will happen!! I built up my hopes soo much last month and totally convinced myself i was pregnant only for AF to show up, so this month i have tried not to think about it as much and avoided too much symptom checking on the internet!

Have a slight headache today, got a sore throat, cervix feels high, and i just dont feel myself!

I keep saying to myself im not out till the witch shows up full force.

Good Luck to you all, we will all get our BFP's soon!

Sending loads of baby dust!! xxx

Thanks girls! I'm feeling confident that I can at least time it right next month. My DH works a lot, so we have been trying a lot the day b4 of and after. I'm going to try 2 and 3 days before. We were missing our opportunity. I'm going to do the mucinex and EPO too. I'll keep my FsX'd for everyone this month! Then is not, we should all get BFPs next month! Here's to March babies!!!

Gem- I convinced myself last month too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->