started my prenatals...

Do you mean you would like a baby in February? If so me and OH are exactly the same. We would like to have out baby earliest February 2015 and onwards. We don't really want a winter baby so we are trying to time it so we can try avoid Nov/Dec/Jan. :flower:

Yes a baby end of February 2015 would be lush.
We have 2 DD's whose birthdays fall in August and December. DD1 We tried for 3months and I just wanted to get pregnant whereas DD2 took first time we tried. I feel sorry for them both as ones birthday is end of school year so she's the baby where as the other is so close to Christmas! Anyway, we'll probably stop trying in September tbh and start again April 2016.

We would have decided we would like a baby to arrive between February and October 2015 if we can and if we don't get one for these months we would just try again for 2016 and so on :flower:

The only reason I may stop end of September is it will be my birthday October 1st and it's the big 3-0 so if no BFP by than I'll stop trying and have a break over that time and probably try Jan/Feb and give March a wide berth. Getting excited to start officially TTC in May.

Yey! I've finally started taking my prenatals!! And... while I was at the pharmacy I bought my first test! Only 3 months in advance 😁
What I didn't know is that Zinc is supposed to improve fertility. Interesting. :)

thats ok ive had 50+ IC tests stashed under my drawers for months and i still have 3 months left ;)
yep get your OH taking it!

Yes. That's a sensible idea! We shouldn't underestimate the power of vitamins :p

Yey! I've finally started taking my prenatals!! And... while I was at the pharmacy I bought my first test! Only 3 months in advance 😁
What I didn't know is that Zinc is supposed to improve fertility. Interesting. :)

thats ok ive had 50+ IC tests stashed under my drawers for months and i still have 3 months left ;)
yep get your OH taking it!

Yes. That's a sensible idea! We shouldn't underestimate the power of vitamins :p

well they cant do any harm!

I've started mine today yay! :D
We're hoping for a Febuary/March baba :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back