• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Starting 2nd ivf cycle April/May

Grading isn't 100% important from what I gather. I have seen sticky BFP with low grades. Also, each clinic grades differently. It's only an indicator of what your clinic things is a good embryo, but doesn't guarantee it will stick. Try your best not to stress.

Eab- I start Stims on the 29th.... W estimated ER around June 8th. Today is third day of Lupron. Not too bad so far. Just excited to finally be started!

Dazed - this is what they did for me because in my last IVF they didn't like how I responded, they are now doing short protocol on me with no down regging....Please let me know how your sister does on it.

She's looking at July as well, so you may be well on your way before she get started. But I'll keep you updated. I personally think she was suppressed too long. She was suppressed 3days longer than I was because they were trying to delay her ER. Her DH's urologist is out of town on there anticipated ER and she needs to be in town in case they need to do a last minute TESE if his frozen sample doesn't thaw properly.

Exercise during stims.... what were you all advised?

Oh we might be stimming together. My estimated start is the 3rd week of July.

I was told that during the first few days of stimming it is okay but after your first scan you should not jump or lift heavy weights. A brisk walk and light weights are fine.

Yeah, I might just stick to walking the dog if the weather allows. I have a husky, so can't do it if it is too hot.

Ovaries are starting to get the occasional ping of discomfort!

Had my day 5 bloods and ultrasound and we currently have about 12 follies. Every thing is on track. Have to call the "phone tree" tonight to find out if my meds have changed.

Hi ladies, hope everyone is getting on ok. Hen do is over and I made it home in one piece, don't think anyone noticed I wasn't drinking so I pulled it off.

L4, yey for getting started, glad to hear things are so far so good with the Lupron.

Krissy, My two previous cycle were good grade embryos but they didn't implant. But there have been people with lower grades than mine that got pregnant so personally I don't think its the most important thing.

Dazed, great news on the 12 follies and everything being on track, do you have an estimated EC date?

Eab, how are you getting hun?

BabyD, we haven't heard from you for a while I hope everything is going ok?

To anyone I have missed, hope all is good.

AFM, not much to report, AF has finished (not that it lasts long these days) first scan will be on Thurs when I will hopefully start stimming. Its really dragging!!

:flower:

Pinkie, Fxed to you! Did they change your protocol? Did you get immune testing done as I see you are taking steroids.

Estimated EC is 5/25 (Memorial Day holiday here in the states). I haven't heard of it changing yet.

Pinkie, Fxed to you! Did they change your protocol? Did you get immune testing done as I see you are taking steroids.

I changed my protocol after the first cycle to the 'Flare' but had a better response the first time so doing the long one again. I didn't get the immune testing (my hospital doesn't do it so I would have to go to another clinic) but my doctor said because I've had two failed cycles with good embryos to take the steroids and clexane injections anyway. Fingers crossed this is what is going to make it happen for us, providing we get a good grade embryo again.

Hi Ladies, quick update from me.

Had my first baseline scan today, everything is quiet and my lining is thin so started my stimming today. Another scan next Friday to hopefully see a nice number of follies.

Hope everyone is getting on well?

Dazed, are you still on track for the 25th?

Glad your lining is thin and ready to stim Pinkie. :)

AFM - I had awful cramps last night/early hrs of morning from the progesterone. I forget how awful the side effects can sometimes be. They will thaw our last two blastocysts tomorrow and call to say if they can be transferred. It's nervewracking. I don't know how I will feel if they don't survive the thaw.

Hope everyone else is okay x x

Hi Ladies, quick update from me.

Had my first baseline scan today, everything is quiet and my lining is thin so started my stimming today. Another scan next Friday to hopefully see a nice number of follies.

Hope everyone is getting on well?

Dazed, are you still on track for the 25th?

Glad your baseline went well. It's funny how we now want things to be quiet for the moment. Normally we would be begging for something to be happening.

Interesting you should ask that now! Just got back from my post day 6 exam and we are looking at 14 follies (some are still small), my lining went from 6mm to 13mm (which is "beautiful"), a possible appointment tomorrow morning, and now talking about retrieval Sunday!

Sorry about the side effects BabyDancing. Keep us updated on the thaw!

How is everyone else doing?

Just waiting waiting waiting over here. CD16 of our "off" cycle before FET and still no +OPK! The wait is starting to get to me lol.
I did (finally) get my blastocyte grades though! We have two Hatching Blasts (HB) BBB quality! I might have liked a few A's in there, but I'm pretty happy.

Hey Ladies,

it has been a while!

Pinkies, great news!! You are good to start! Wow, time goes by fast! So today is day 1 of stimming YAY!!! Keep us posted on how things go.

Dazed, wow, you are already about to retrieve!! 14 follies is great! So Sunday is the possible ER? Just around the corner. How many days have you been stimming?

BabyD, best wishes to you. Stay positive, your embies will survive! So tranfer is tomorrow?

L4, how are the injections going?

Krissy, having good looking embryos is a great start. They do have better chances, statistically. Sadly nothing is guaranteed. But hey you have two great ones!!

AFM:
I ended up having PGS done on 3 embryos. One was behind, two were top quality blastos. One of the two came back genetically normal!! I am happy considering the few eggs I got fertilized and my age (39). I had my ET on day 6 . The blasto had already hatched out completely. I hope this works, but the doctor reminded me that there is no guarantee. Only 40% chance. :( . My blood test is scheduled in a week, but I am pretty sure I am going to POAS before then.

Hello to everybody else !

Krissi, I think we crossed posted. Hatching blastos might even have a better chance! Sorry ovulation is taking so long :(

You will have FET next cycle?

Eab - Yep - FET should end up being mid-ish June. Sounds like you had good hatching on your blasts too!! Hope it's nice and sticky for you! FXed :dust:

Krissy - Great news on the grades! Sorry your having to wait, but try not to get too anxious and use this time as a one last hurrah before your preggo!

eab - Good luck! Crossing my fingers for you.

Tonight will be stim day 7. They usually go for 10 days I think, but we all know that things change.

Eab- congrats in a good looking blast!! Hoping it's extra sticky.

Injections aren't bad at all. Dud start spotting already on Lupron and bcp. Last bcp is tmw so hopefully I will have a period and get this spotting over with. I HATE spotting and liners!!! Yuk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->