starting a new cycle! CD1 Dec 15

Premomt

Him and Me +1 makes 3!
Reaction score
Ok so I am not giving up on the ladies from last cycle (sorry I got ahead of ya!)
Just lookin to see if anyone else was sharing my start date?
Talk to me ladies!! What are you gonna do different this time around?

Come on ladies, I know I'm not alone this time round.

If you see this, and already have a cycle starting around my time and have started another thread, let me know what it is so I can join!

well the :witch: hasnt come yet but due today i got another :bfn: this morning and i got :witch: symptoms so im thinking today or tomorow at latest mine will come, using preeseed this month going to do the egg meets sperm plan this is my 7th cycle :cry:

I want my new year :bfp:

testing around the 15th/16th january.

Sorry to hear it claire-bear! but welcome welcome welcome!

Hello premomt. I just saw your post in the ttc forum and it appears we are same cycle day, ie. CD1 Dec 15. I am a member of another cycle team but I'll spread myself out between the two ;)

It'll be nice to share :D

Right, I was CD1 on 13th Dec so working on last month I'm expecting to ov around 26th. I'm with you Premomt!

x

Hey Leila - you need to get yourself a ticker! :)

Hey all! I am was CD1 as of Dec 12th, I am with you! My O day should be on x-mas day hehehe!! I am looking forward to seeing lots of :bfp: in the new year!!

well if this cycle is anything like last cycle, I should Ov around the 24th, and if I am feeling preggers by new years I will test then. (though that would only be 8dpo IF i ov on the 24th...) If i'm not feelin preg I will wait till AF is due to test. But I also have my first OBGYN appt on the 8th, so if AF doesn't show by then, and I haven't tested, I will know that day!

BTW~ is it proper to see an ob if you are on AF? I haven't previously, but I wouldn't want to have to reschedule another appt.
Welcome to all!! so glad to see you!

i should be ovulating around xmas day too. first day of last period was the 12th (ish). I have a load of ovulating tests for me to use around the 20th and up. this is my first time tracking my cycle. who knows.. might even be the month to conceive .. eeee! xx

I have gone to the GYN when I had some old blood, they said they didn't mind it at all. Not sure if you are on your full blown AF if they can get the proper exam done that they need.

So looks like a lot of us ar O'ing right around xmas! Should be a good time to do some baby making :rofl:

I actually feel much more relaxed this month (well its only CD 7)so we will see how it goes. I actually put the idea in my head that I am NOT trying.....let's see how long that lasts for.

:dust:

I was CD1 on 15 December so I'm with you gals.

i think its up to you weather u want to see a gyne when your on you period they have always said to me they dont mind at all its just if i felt uncomfy but im not shy haha x

Thats what I thought. We will see when that day comes where I will be!

Ok, well I just tested :bfn: so I think if you'll have me, I'll hop on this buddy thread too. Expect AF any second. :cry: Look forward to getting to know you all~ Here's to our future :bfp:s! :wine:

well CD1 is Dec. 18 for me so can I join? I actually don't know if this is the best date to put down as though I am bleeding, my last cycle was anovulatory. My cycle before that was 46 days but prior to these 2 funky cycles, I am usually pretty regular and I can feel when I am ovulating. I hope everything gets back on track! I am going to plan for BD every other day all month or up until I get a positive OPK and then everyday for several days. I already have been taking prenatals and keep my bum raised abouve my hips after BDing as well.

Babydust to all!! I hope this our cycle!

Well still no AF. I know she's coming! I wish she'd just hurry it up and get here!
Readyforbaby-any idea why your cycle went all whacky all of a sudden?
:dust: to everyone!

well just got my period so starting my 7th cycle today CD1 -19th dec

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"