starting a new cycle! CD1 Dec 15

Congratulations Morayo!

Well done all you girls who've pulled it off this month. There's been a good success rate!

Sorry that :witch: got you jmac, come join my new cycle buddies I started!.......there is always next month, we will get there yet!

Congrats Morayo!!! Thats wonderful news, we sure did see a lot of :bfp: this month, way to go ladies!!!

:hug:

Conswayla M, I'm on my way. See in you the next cycle! CD1 and here I come!

Well, I'm out too.

TMI (sorry) - went to the loo, there was no sign of any red blood at this point but I felt a little constipated (sorry) and after trying I noticed quite a bit of red blood in the bowl.

So the :witch: has got me :cry: I am still get tingling sensations in my stomach and feeling quite sick tonight.

I know this is quite silly to ask but after all that spotting yeterday and today and the real thing at 10pm. Would I class today as CD1?

:hugs: sorry to hear it irish. And yes today is day 1. Go get your :drunk: on!

Day 1 is today for you hunni xx so so sorry she got you damn her i will be joining you tomoz or friday

Sory Jmac and irish eyes. Congrats Morayo!

Any news claire?

I took a test yesterday - since it was a day off my average, I thought I waited enough and my will power had fizzeld. But it was a BFN.

I only had very light spotting this morning and nothing the rest of the day. I was pretty sure aF would start today a) because I had my one day of spotting, on an avg 29 day cycle, it would mean this cycle was only 1 day longer than average and b) I had spotting in the morning, expecting the heavy flow to hit.

But of course, today being CD31, a day late, I am now dying for a test, stupid me for using up my only one and I won't be able to get one until a few more days -atleast until ..gosh I don't even know. . Ah well, I guess it will save me some money in case it is only
just a late AF this month...I am travelling and things go out of wack sometimes. But the curiosity is going to keep me up tonight FOR SURE! *sigh*

TWW sucks.

I am not going to count yesterday as Day 1 because I haven't seen any red blood since. I have just be spotting lightly. This morning it's back to brownish cm and there is hardly anything there. However, my skin is breaking out and I am gassy with feelings as if I have AF so I still think its on its way. To be on the sure side I did a FRER this morning and it was a :bfn:

Just have to gear myself up for next cycle and I am going to get that beanie.

I AM GOING TO GET MY VALENTINE'S :bfp:

snuggleboot - well the longer it stays away the better hun!! lets keep our fingers crossed ( i never got a positive bfp with my daughter until 18dpo, 14dpo it was negative) so your deffo not out till the witch arrives, keep us posted!

As for me no period but not due till 2moz and i never come early, i might get a bit of spotting today sum months i do sum i dont, i predict i will get AF tomorow at around 2 in the afternoon! although obv i hope it stays away, have mild period pain today :(

Well blood stained CM today guess i know whats coming now then for sure :( i knew but always hold out a bit of hope. I have no idea when or even IF i ovulated this month now as i was sure i ovulated 2 days later so my period should have come 2 days later, Ah well.

hey ladies thanks so much for all the support u gave me. it means so much to me. funny thing is that this i sthe month i least thot i would get my bfp but it happened.i didnt even try as much as ive done othe rmonths the only thing i did more than usual was pray! so ladies lets add some old fashioned prayer to the pma. it really does work! if u dnt mind i still want to hang around u guys to see how y'll are doing, valentine is a really good time to get bfp.wink wink!some smep may also work!i didnt use preseed or anything but i did buy a new sort of pregnacare which was supposed to make cm really hospitable so that may have helped some. baby dust to y'll. heres to val bfps for the rest of us and successful full term births for those who have got bfp! amen!

Well my AF came today and she is making up for lost time!

The day started off with a bit of spotting and a horrible headache, so I found a drug store, took a test, BFN and so went off to work. While in my meeting, I felt the infamous cramps and immediately went to the washroom and I just caught her. I'm feeling ok with it, as I wouldn't let myself get too excited since I have been travelling (similar to last month actually) and so I knew it was probably throwing things off a bit.

I plugged in the new data into mymonthlycycles - since I don't BBT, fertility friend doesn't offer much for me. Anyways, my new average is 30 days - no surprise there. But that means my AF is due valentines day... not sure if I am excited about that because I am not convinced getting pregnant will be easy for me (I am suspecting my husband has a lower sperm count based on the list of factors that contribute and the many that he can check off - he won't get checked yet though) and so that means I will be probably on the flow on valentines day... boo..unless she is late again..but I don't want that either. She should come when she is supposed to.

This being late stuff is torture. Worse than the 2ww.

Anyways, I am debating whether to take the next month off and give myself and hubby a break or not. I did buy the OPK set for the first time. Maybe I will give it one last go to atleast see if the avg 14 days is appropriate assumption for me or not.

Anyways see the remaining ladies in Feb. Gonna get our valentines BFP??! HOPEFULLY

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->